Buckhead Diner in Atlanta, Georgia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlanta > Buckhead Diner in Atlanta
- Food travel tip
- City center
You can have a large serving of crunchy, home-made potato chips with a topping of blue cheese for only $9, yet the place is rather upscale, and a business casual dress code is enforced.
All in all, the place looks great, the atmosphere is classy, and the meals are good, if not exactly the most inventive.
3073 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Brunch: Sunday 10am to 2pm
Lunch: Monday - Saturday 11am to 5pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday 5pm to Midnight, Sunday 5pm to 10pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlanta
- Dining Room in AtlantaThe Dining Room is one of the(if not the)top restaurants in Atlanta, and seeing as it is located within the Ritz Carlton, it's not exactly your casual eatery to say the least. The restaurant's chef is a local celebrity (he's also a [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Peachtree Center in AtlantaPeachtree Center is your staple American mall, with over 60 specialty stores and six restaurants, and the only thing distinguishing it from other centres of its kind is the fact that it's underground. Not exactly a tourist attraction, [...]D: 11.8mi00
- Aiko Lounge in AtlantaBy day, Aiko is a sushi lounge with some of the best sushi you can taste in Atlanta, and by night it transforms into a hot nightclub and martini lounge. The dancefloor is not very large, and if you want to hide among throngs of people [...]D: 6.1mi00
- World of Coca-Cola PavilionIf you are curious about the background story of the world's best known brand of sot drink, you'll get your answers at the World of Coca Cola. Not the most exciting story if you are not a hardcore Coca Cola fan, but on the bright side, [...]D: 12.3mi00
- CNN Center in AtlantaThe CNN Tower is interesting because of its importance and its sheer size, but other than that there is not much to do or look at here. The studio tours are quite interesting, on the other hand, and so are the demonstrations of the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Atlanta you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city...
Food: Brüderlein fein
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
In stuttgart, there is ab very big and interessting museum. The 'Mercedes-Benz Museum'. There you can see very old or new mercedes. You can also...
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
A new shopping mall, called Forum, opened close to the city center. It's a place where you really can spend a whole day :) And if you get bored,...
Shopping: The Forum and the Debrecen Plaza malls
Belen, New Mexico
The Belen Art League was founded in 1956. It is a non-profit organization comprised of artists primarily from Belen and other parts of...
Shopping: Belen Art League Gallery & Gifts
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Anodyne is a trendy coffee house, but it serves great food all day long. The sandwich menu has some pretty exciting choices, and you'll probably...
Food: Anodyne Coffee House
This is the most amazing children's museum we've been at. My children just couldn't get enough of it. There are so many interactive things to do...
Family & Fun: The Phoenix Children's Museum