Buckhead Diner in Atlanta, Georgia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlanta > Buckhead Diner in Atlanta
- Food travel tip
- City center
You can have a large serving of crunchy, home-made potato chips with a topping of blue cheese for only $9, yet the place is rather upscale, and a business casual dress code is enforced.
All in all, the place looks great, the atmosphere is classy, and the meals are good, if not exactly the most inventive.
3073 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Brunch: Sunday 10am to 2pm
Lunch: Monday - Saturday 11am to 5pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday 5pm to Midnight, Sunday 5pm to 10pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlanta
- The Fox Theatre in AtlantaThe Fox theater is one of the most interesting places in Atlanta, not only because of its history, but also because it's an important performing arts venue today. The theater was built to be part of a mosque, as testified by the Moorish [...]D: 10.8mi00
- Margaret Mitchell House and MuseumIf you are a fan of Gone with the Wind, the best known literature classic about the South, you really shouldn't miss the home of author Margaret Mitchell, the very place where she wrote her masterpiece. The house itself is a turn-of-the [...]D: 10.3mi00
- Dogwood Restaurant in AtlantaAtlanta is the perfect city to sample the delights of the famous Southern Cuisine, and if you don't want to go nowhere too fancy but you still want a pinch of the upscale in your dining option, head out to Dogwood restaurant on Peachtree [...]D: 11mi00
- Phipps Plaza in AtlantaIf you are planning a shopping spree in Atlanta, check out Phipps Plaza, and upscale shopping mall with over 100 specialty shops, five full-service restaurants, a food court, and a 14-screen movie theater. Some of the greatest brands in [...]D: 5.2mi00
- World of Coca-Cola PavilionIf you are curious about the background story of the world's best known brand of sot drink, you'll get your answers at the World of Coca Cola. Not the most exciting story if you are not a hardcore Coca Cola fan, but on the bright side, [...]D: 12.3mi00
Things about Atlanta you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
If you want to feel party, go to Alicante during the time of the 'Hogueras de San Juan' at the 24th of june. A lot of exceptional sculptures are...
General: There you should go!
If you are at Paris, you should definitely visit the Louvre. It´s one of the most famous museums, with exceptional collections for nearly every...
History & Culture: The Louvre
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
When you arrive at the Bear's Cave, you have to pay a little parking fee, but you benefits for it a shaded cold parking zone.
General: Parking at Bear's Cave
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Manhattan Beach, California
When you're in Manhattan Beach, make sure you go down to the pier and walk all the way to Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach and back. It's just a...
General: Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
For history freaks and for those who are interested in culture, history and people, the Oklahoma History Center is the perfect place to spend a few...
History & Culture: Oklahoma History Center
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant