Phipps Plaza in Atlanta, Georgia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlanta > Phipps Plaza in Atlanta
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Some of the greatest brands in the fashion industry have set up shop at Phipps, for example Armani, Valentino, Jimmy Choo, Benetton or Versace, and in addition to clothes and shoes, there are numerous shops carrying all the other things you might be looking for. Don't expect to buy stuff on bargain, after all Phipps is a luxury shopping centre, but if you've got money to spare and a mild shopping addiction, you'll feel right at home here.
3500 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA
Mon to Sat: 10:00am - 9:00pm
Sun: 12:00pm - 5:30pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlanta
- World of Coca-Cola PavilionIf you are curious about the background story of the world's best known brand of sot drink, you'll get your answers at the World of Coca Cola. Not the most exciting story if you are not a hardcore Coca Cola fan, but on the bright side, [...]D: 12.3mi00
- CNN Center in AtlantaThe CNN Tower is interesting because of its importance and its sheer size, but other than that there is not much to do or look at here. The studio tours are quite interesting, on the other hand, and so are the demonstrations of the [...]D: n/a00
- Peachtree Center in AtlantaPeachtree Center is your staple American mall, with over 60 specialty stores and six restaurants, and the only thing distinguishing it from other centres of its kind is the fact that it's underground. Not exactly a tourist attraction, [...]D: 11.8mi00
- Going to Atlanta by planeGoing to Atlanta by plane? Than fly with Delta to Atlanta - they usually have very competitive rates - or choose US Airways what has got the largest market share in Atlanta. In order to get the cheapest flights also check airports nearby [...]D: n/a11
- Underground AtlantaThe viaducts built over the many railroad tracks of Atlanta have been converted into an interesting shopping and entertainment district at the end of the 60's, although stores and speakeasies have been operating there during the Depression [...]D: 12.3mi00
Things about Atlanta you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visit the museum of the district of Koblenz. Showing you a wide variety in history.
Sightseeing: Local museum
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Established around 1997 by two Dutchmen, the St. Nicolaas Boat Club is a small, non-profit organization that gives its heart and soul to its boats...
Outdoors Activities: St. Nicolaas Boat Club of Amsterdam
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
San Jacinto is a monument and museum destined to commemorate the bloody war for the Independence of Texas. The place is great and touching, I...
History & Culture: San Jacinto Monument and Museum
Though not one of cheapest hotels in Philadelphia, The Rittenhouse Hotel is definitely one of the world’s finest places to stay. Having...
General: The Rittenhouse Hotel in Philadelphia