Oscar Anderson House Museum, Anchorage, Alaska
Travel tips > North America > United States > Anchorage > Oscar Anderson House Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The museum is open only from June to September and during the week. There is however a Christmas tour available in December, during the first two weekends.
420 M St, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
Kids $1, adults $3
Mon-Fri: noon-5:00pm (Jun-Sept)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Anchorage
- Snow City CafeAfter we ate at the Snow City Cafe one morning, we went there almost every day for breakfast. The food is so delicious you just have to return the next day to either try something else or just have what you had the previous day. Prices are [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Heiny's ATV AdventuresWonderful outdoor sights, wild animals and fresh air. These are the things that come with the Heiny's ATV Adventures trips. You get a vehicle, and you have to minimum 2 people on a trip, there are additional charges for plus company. [...]D: 32.3mi00
- Alaska ZooThough it is quite a small zoo, the animals and plants you can see here are all from the region and those of you who wouldn't have enough time to explore the neighborhoods in search of wild animals in their natural habitats, the Alaska [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Prince William SoundAlaska is famous for its sea resorts and high mountains, mostly glaciers. Traveling down to Whittier from Anchorage either by train, motor-coach or by car is a unique experience in its own. From Whittier however, taking part on a glacier [...]D: n/a00
- Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson CenterFrom the outside, the Anchorage Museum at Ramuson Center just blends with its surrounding being made from mirror glass. It is a magnificent sight, so even if you don't really have time for a thorough visit, for a picture is definitely [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Anchorage you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In the center of Bern is a really interested Chine restaurant, with the best chine food in Switzerland, thay said! Well I don't know how are the...
Food: Chine restaurant
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
London, United Kingdom
In my opinion, the best way to visit London, especially if you are there for only a few days is to buy a one day bus ticket. This is 3.80 pounds...
Public Transportation: One day bus ticket
In Paralia you can rent two kind of vehicle: a scooter (there are small ones for one person and bigger ones for two persons too) or an ATV. Those...
Outdoors Activities: Renting scooter or ATV
A new shopping mall, called Forum, opened close to the city center. It's a place where you really can spend a whole day :) And if you get bored,...
Shopping: The Forum and the Debrecen Plaza malls
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Mexico City, Mexico
The meeting place for many famous Mexicans, politicians, artists, philanthropist is the Rotonda de los Hombres Ilustres - a cemetery. I was quite...
Sightseeing: Rotonda de los Hombres Ilustres
Food is excellent and they have the best prices in town during happy hour, many things for $1. Unbeatable. Staff is also great, the environment...
Food: Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grille
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels