Oscar Anderson House Museum, Anchorage, Alaska
Travel tips > North America > United States > Anchorage > Oscar Anderson House Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The museum is open only from June to September and during the week. There is however a Christmas tour available in December, during the first two weekends.
420 M St, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
Kids $1, adults $3
Mon-Fri: noon-5:00pm (Jun-Sept)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Anchorage
- Horse Trekkin AlaskaIf you can ride a horse, than a tour with the Horse Trekkin Alaska is something you shouldn't miss out on if you're residing in Anchorage or nearby. The time you spend roaming the surrounding forest and trails is just amazing. You [...]D: 6.6mi00
- Alaska Native Heritage MuseumWe've visited the Alaska Native Heritage Museum a few years back during the summer. It was a memorable experience. We learned so much that day. The whole museum is very interesting and quite educational. There are so many things to see [...]D: 6.4mi00
- Prince William SoundAlaska is famous for its sea resorts and high mountains, mostly glaciers. Traveling down to Whittier from Anchorage either by train, motor-coach or by car is a unique experience in its own. From Whittier however, taking part on a glacier [...]D: n/a00
- Humpy's Great Alaskan AlehouseBeer fanatics would love this place, because Humpy's Great Alaskan Alehouse has a wide variety of beers to choose from, more than 40. Plus a really good salad or a pasta dish, and you're evening is all set up to be an enjoyable one. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Glacier BrewhouseA definite must-visit in Anchorage for lunch or dinner is the Glacier Brewhouse on West Avenue. The food is simply amazing, there is no other word for it. Th portions are quite big. Loved the seafood dishes, they were prepared so [...]D: 0.4mi10
Things about Anchorage you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
This is a great park in the center of Athens there is a fun Park that lets you get away from the chaotic city for a while. It's good to know that...
Outdoors Activities: City Park
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
Camping with your family
Outdoors Activities: Camping Places
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan is one of the amzing travel point in world
Outdoors Activities: TRAVEL
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Nightlife in Saint Petersburg is thriving, as expected from such a vibrant city. A2 Club is one of the best clubs in town if you ask me (and...
Night Life & Entertainment: A2 Club
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail