Glacier Brewhouse, Anchorage, Alaska
Travel tips > North America > United States > Anchorage > Glacier Brewhouse
- Food travel tip
- City center
Beer is the main drinking option, though they serve cocktails and soft drinks too. In any case, the place comes with high recommendations!
737 W 5th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
Gen. op. hours: 11am-10pm (closing varies though)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Anchorage
- Chugach MountainsIt is the third largest state park in the country and it covers almost half-million acres of wilderness. Wildlife, hiking, climbing, camping, and backpacking are only a few things that you can do here. On a clear day, you can ever see as [...]D: 72.8mi20
- Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson CenterFrom the outside, the Anchorage Museum at Ramuson Center just blends with its surrounding being made from mirror glass. It is a magnificent sight, so even if you don't really have time for a thorough visit, for a picture is definitely [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Moose's Tooth PubIt is easily one of the number one eating places in Anchorage, because the food is really good. Though they serve mostly pizzas at the Moose's Tooth Pub, there are some salads and sandwiches to choose from. Everything we tried out so [...]D: 2mi00
- Holiday Inn ExpressIt is a hotel where you can enjoy your stay while visiting Anchorage/Alaska. It is quite close to the airport, having a free shuttle bus that runs frequently. The staff are friendly, prices are reasonable and the complimentary breakfast [...]D: 2.6mi21
- Alaska ZooThough it is quite a small zoo, the animals and plants you can see here are all from the region and those of you who wouldn't have enough time to explore the neighborhoods in search of wild animals in their natural habitats, the Alaska [...]D: 7.3mi00
Things about Anchorage you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Visit the museum of the district of Koblenz. Showing you a wide variety in history.
Sightseeing: Local museum
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
Visiting Jerusalem don't miss the Via Dolorosa which is, according to the Christian tradition, the path that the messiah walked with his cross on...
General: Via Dolorosa Stations of the Cross
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Easy, tasty and quick; these are the words I can describe the Bird Dog Barbecue with. The customer service is quick and top-notch, the sandwiches,...
Food: Bird Dog Barbecue
New Orleans, Louisiana
If you want to have a taste of the genuine New Orleans, just visit the colourful French Market, which occupies a couple pf blocks of the French...
Sightseeing: French Market in New Orleans
Mostly to aircraft buffs, but for those who are interested in some history concerning planes in the wars, or you just want to look at planes from...
Sightseeing: March Field Air Museum