Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson Center, Alaska
Travel tips > North America > United States > Anchorage > Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Inside there are a wide variety of exhibits to see, ranging from science to art. You just have to dedicate enough time to cover everything. Definitely worth it, we loved it! Oh, and I haven't mentioned the admission is free!
625 C St, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Anchorage
- Prince William SoundAlaska is famous for its sea resorts and high mountains, mostly glaciers. Traveling down to Whittier from Anchorage either by train, motor-coach or by car is a unique experience in its own. From Whittier however, taking part on a glacier [...]D: n/a00
- Snow City CafeAfter we ate at the Snow City Cafe one morning, we went there almost every day for breakfast. The food is so delicious you just have to return the next day to either try something else or just have what you had the previous day. Prices are [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Orso RistoranteQuite close to the Alaska Center of Performing Art and the City Hall, the Orso Ristorante serve Italian food, bringing a little bit of Europe to this cold country. The place has a nice ambiance, with a great and friendly staff who are happy [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Alaska ZooThough it is quite a small zoo, the animals and plants you can see here are all from the region and those of you who wouldn't have enough time to explore the neighborhoods in search of wild animals in their natural habitats, the Alaska [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Moose's Tooth PubIt is easily one of the number one eating places in Anchorage, because the food is really good. Though they serve mostly pizzas at the Moose's Tooth Pub, there are some salads and sandwiches to choose from. Everything we tried out so [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Anchorage you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
Hi, I like Alicante for its beautiful sites and refreshing environment. The people here are very helpful and supportive. [url=http://www...
Public Transportation: Alicante is a very nice place to visit.
Visiting Jerusalem don't miss the Via Dolorosa which is, according to the Christian tradition, the path that the messiah walked with his cross on...
General: Via Dolorosa Stations of the Cross
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
This museum a like a fantasy land. It is full of historical and scientific exhibitions and you don’t even know which one to go see. My first...
History & Culture: Henry Ford Museum in Detroit
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.