Snow City Cafe, Anchorage, Alaska
Travel tips > North America > United States > Anchorage > Snow City Cafe
- Food travel tip
- City center
Prices are very good, and considering the value, the atmosphere and the service you get at the cafe I would even pay more and it still would be worth every penny. Good that its open every day! Though not for dinner.
1034 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Anchorage
- Alaska Native Heritage MuseumWe've visited the Alaska Native Heritage Museum a few years back during the summer. It was a memorable experience. We learned so much that day. The whole museum is very interesting and quite educational. There are so many things to see [...]D: 6.4mi00
- Horse Trekkin AlaskaIf you can ride a horse, than a tour with the Horse Trekkin Alaska is something you shouldn't miss out on if you're residing in Anchorage or nearby. The time you spend roaming the surrounding forest and trails is just amazing. You [...]D: 6.6mi00
- Glacier BrewhouseA definite must-visit in Anchorage for lunch or dinner is the Glacier Brewhouse on West Avenue. The food is simply amazing, there is no other word for it. Th portions are quite big. Loved the seafood dishes, they were prepared so [...]D: 0.4mi10
- Alaska Railroad DepotTo see and experience a better and a larger part of Anchorage and Alaska, you shouldn't miss boarding a tour with the Alaska Railroad Depot. They have trains going to various locations, ticket prices depend on the location you depart [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Alaska ZooThough it is quite a small zoo, the animals and plants you can see here are all from the region and those of you who wouldn't have enough time to explore the neighborhoods in search of wild animals in their natural habitats, the Alaska [...]D: 7.3mi00
Things about Anchorage you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
I recommend this restaurant for very tasty fish menus. The prices are very good and the food is even better. I was amazed by the long menu with all...
Food: Fish restaurant in Miskolctapolca
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Nightlife in Saint Petersburg is thriving, as expected from such a vibrant city. A2 Club is one of the best clubs in town if you ask me (and...
Night Life & Entertainment: A2 Club
The Texans, Houston's beloved and very popular football team. They are members of the National Football League (NFL)and really very much adored, so...
Sports & Wellness : Reliant Stadium and the Houston Texans