Prince William Sound, Anchorage, Alaska
Travel tips > North America > United States > Anchorage > Prince William Sound
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The sights and sounds mingling with the crisp fresh air fills you with wonder. I highly recommend at least the day tour to experience this side of Alaska too!
Varies on tour.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Anchorage
- Tony Knowles Coastal TrailThere aren't so many trails in Alaska, however the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail is maybe the easiest and almost the longest starting from downtown at the most northeastern part of West 2nd Avenue. You can bike, hike, look at some really [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Alaska Railroad DepotTo see and experience a better and a larger part of Anchorage and Alaska, you shouldn't miss boarding a tour with the Alaska Railroad Depot. They have trains going to various locations, ticket prices depend on the location you depart [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Chugach MountainsIt is the third largest state park in the country and it covers almost half-million acres of wilderness. Wildlife, hiking, climbing, camping, and backpacking are only a few things that you can do here. On a clear day, you can ever see as [...]D: 72.8mi20
- Horse Trekkin AlaskaIf you can ride a horse, than a tour with the Horse Trekkin Alaska is something you shouldn't miss out on if you're residing in Anchorage or nearby. The time you spend roaming the surrounding forest and trails is just amazing. You [...]D: 6.6mi00
- Humpy's Great Alaskan AlehouseBeer fanatics would love this place, because Humpy's Great Alaskan Alehouse has a wide variety of beers to choose from, more than 40. Plus a really good salad or a pasta dish, and you're evening is all set up to be an enjoyable one. [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Anchorage you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This Museum is located inside the Al Fahid Fort and is one of the best places to experience some of the truly original Arabic artwork and more. The...
History & Culture: Dubai Museum
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
The Malecon is seven kilometers long wall along the seacoast of Havana. It is often called by the locals th soul of the city. This because it is...
Outdoors Activities: The Malecon
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Boston has got a large Italian community so there are quite many Italian restaurants as well. Pagliucas is one of my favorite of this kind. It...
Food: Pagliucas Italian Restaurant
Raleigh, North Carolina
One of the oldest and most family frequented parks in Raleigh is Pullen Park. It is a place perfect for children to run around, play games and have...
Sightseeing: Pullen Park
I've never been on a hot air balloon and most certainly never been in the air with it, so taking part at the Tucson Balloon Rides was the most...
Sightseeing: Tucson Balloon Rides