Prince William Sound, Anchorage, Alaska
Travel tips > North America > United States > Anchorage > Prince William Sound
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The sights and sounds mingling with the crisp fresh air fills you with wonder. I highly recommend at least the day tour to experience this side of Alaska too!
Varies on tour.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Anchorage
- Humpy's Great Alaskan AlehouseBeer fanatics would love this place, because Humpy's Great Alaskan Alehouse has a wide variety of beers to choose from, more than 40. Plus a really good salad or a pasta dish, and you're evening is all set up to be an enjoyable one. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Heiny's ATV AdventuresWonderful outdoor sights, wild animals and fresh air. These are the things that come with the Heiny's ATV Adventures trips. You get a vehicle, and you have to minimum 2 people on a trip, there are additional charges for plus company. [...]D: 32.3mi00
- Holiday Inn ExpressIt is a hotel where you can enjoy your stay while visiting Anchorage/Alaska. It is quite close to the airport, having a free shuttle bus that runs frequently. The staff are friendly, prices are reasonable and the complimentary breakfast [...]D: 2.6mi21
- Snow City CafeAfter we ate at the Snow City Cafe one morning, we went there almost every day for breakfast. The food is so delicious you just have to return the next day to either try something else or just have what you had the previous day. Prices are [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Glacier BrewhouseA definite must-visit in Anchorage for lunch or dinner is the Glacier Brewhouse on West Avenue. The food is simply amazing, there is no other word for it. Th portions are quite big. Loved the seafood dishes, they were prepared so [...]D: 0.4mi10
Things about Anchorage you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Royal Palace used to be the residence of the Spanish kings and queens. Now it is only used for official ceremonies and when foreign diplomats...
History & Culture: Royal Palace
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
Visit the museums of Athens in the lunch time, because the heat is at it´s maxmium during that time. PLan to visit all the other ancient buildings...
General: What you can see at the birthplace of democracy
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
Indroda Park is quite an old park on the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Highway spread in over 400 hectares on the bank of river Sabarmati. It is...
Outdoors Activities: Indroda Park
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle...
General: Top things to enjoy in Siem Reap
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
San Francisco, California
A truly amazing location to visit, the De Young Museum led me to a path of illogical, free thinking. Full of impressionist artworks such as...
History & Culture: De Young Museum in San Francisco
Vietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia...
Public Transportation: Best way to from Noi bai airport to Hanoi center
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day