Holiday Inn Express, Anchorage, Alaska
Travel tips > North America > United States > Anchorage > Holiday Inn Express
- General travel tip
- City center
4411 Spenard Rd
Around 100$ per night, for more nights there is a discount
How to get there:
turn left from W International Airport Road onto Spenard Road; left from Minnesota Dr.
Recent travel tips for Anchorage
- Humpy's Great Alaskan AlehouseBeer fanatics would love this place, because Humpy's Great Alaskan Alehouse has a wide variety of beers to choose from, more than 40. Plus a really good salad or a pasta dish, and you're evening is all set up to be an enjoyable one. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson CenterFrom the outside, the Anchorage Museum at Ramuson Center just blends with its surrounding being made from mirror glass. It is a magnificent sight, so even if you don't really have time for a thorough visit, for a picture is definitely [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Chugach MountainsIt is the third largest state park in the country and it covers almost half-million acres of wilderness. Wildlife, hiking, climbing, camping, and backpacking are only a few things that you can do here. On a clear day, you can ever see as [...]D: 72.8mi20
- Tony Knowles Coastal TrailThere aren't so many trails in Alaska, however the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail is maybe the easiest and almost the longest starting from downtown at the most northeastern part of West 2nd Avenue. You can bike, hike, look at some really [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Alaska Railroad DepotTo see and experience a better and a larger part of Anchorage and Alaska, you shouldn't miss boarding a tour with the Alaska Railroad Depot. They have trains going to various locations, ticket prices depend on the location you depart [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Anchorage you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
In recent years, Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, has emerged as a hip different to major European powerhouses, like Paris and Rome. full with...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Best of Reykjavik
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
An eclectic and modern restaurant which serves excellent food, and holds an atmosphere that invites you back. Flora Restaurant is one of my...
Food: Flora Restaurant
The Maize at The Pumpkin Patch is a giant maze of corn, open only during the autumn season. This park takes the form of a 5-acre field of corn...
Outdoors Activities: The Maize at The Pumpkin Patch