South Korea Travel Tips, Asia
Travel tips > Asia > South Korea travel tips
Browse useful South Korea travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for South Korea you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in South Korea or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from South Korea
- Concerts in Seoul PlazaSeoul travel tipsWe had the most amazing night at my first Concert in Seoul Plaza at the beginning of the month. Every year since 2007, the plaza, based on preserving art and culture, has organized concerts free of charge. Several performers step up and [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Gyeongbokgung PalaceSeoul travel tipsOne of the national landmarks of the city, the Gyeongbokgung Palace is a very old building , home of the royal families of Korea. The whole palace was built in traditional Asian style with beautiful terraces and roofs, walls. And though [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Bukchon Hanok VillageSeoul travel tipsTo see and 'experience' some of the traditional side of Seoul a visit to the Bukchon Hanok Village is a worthwhile thing. There are several old, traditionally Asian houses, called hanok, which you can enter (not every one of them) [...]D: n/a00
- Sadong Myeonok RestaurantSeoul travel tipsThis cozy little restaurant is a bit hidden, but once you found it, you will not want to go away, or you will definitely come back. I loved all about Sadong Myeonok. They have the most largest manduguk (rice dumpling) you'll ever eat [...]D: n/a00
- Insa-dong StreetSeoul travel tipsSeoul's cultural scene, the Insa-dong Street, in the heart of the city is full of handicraft, antique and artwork shops. A true Mecca for visitors. There are also several traditional cafe and tea shops where visitors can spend a few [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Folk Village Museum near SeoulSeoul travel tipsWe fell asleep while we traveled by bus to the Korean Folk Village and we got down from the bus it was like we went back in time several hundred or thousand years. They managed to recreate buildings and surrounding so perfectly, you felt [...]D: n/a01
- Migabon RestaurantSeoul travel tipsA simple, little cozy place, with a traditional aspect, the Migabon restaurant is heaven of good Korean food and fast service. Even if you have to wait a bit in a queue, the time is worth it, because 1. you don't have to wait THAT long [...]D: n/a00
- Myeong-dong Shopping AreaSeoul travel tipsSeoul's most trendy and popular shopping area, Myeoing-dong is an attarction in itself. Full of all kinds of shops ranging from big brand-chains to traditional Korean souvenir shops, the street is a shopping-mecca for visitors. At [...]D: n/a00
- National Museum of KoreaSeoul travel tipsHistory, art and culture; that is what museums are all about. For an understanding of Korea and its background the National Museum of Korea is definitely the best. It offers various kinds of information on both history and culture and has [...]D: n/a00
- Leeum Samsung Museum of ArtSeoul travel tipsHoused in three buildings, the Leeum Samsung Museum of Art is not just an architectural jewel but a unique gem of culture and art in the busy city of Seoul. Exploring the permanent exhibitions enables you to have a glimpse on the evolution [...]D: 2.1mi00
Things about South Korea you may be interested in
Browse South Korea travel tips by cities:Seoul (18)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Prague, Czech Republic
This 'exhibition' it could be made by everyone, who want to enjoy this proposal. Is a brand new initiation, it is an ambition to the museum could...
History & Culture: National museum - the worl in pictures
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
If you are at Palma, you should definitely make an excursion through the backlands of the city. The nature there is very nice and there arent the...
Outdoors Activities: The marvellous nature surrounding the city
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
It's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably...
History & Culture: Milan Baptistery
There's times you'll want to spend a lot of money in order to improve your experience of a country and try things you've always dreamed of. After...
Food: 48 Hours Tokyo Guide - Local Knowledge & Cool Perks
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
San Diego, California
Sea World is a must see when you are in San Diego. This is not like some of the amusement parks where you really won't be too happy as an adult....
History & Culture: Sea World
Santa Ana, California
Though Santa Ana is not one of the biggest cities of the Orange County district, there are quite a few beautiful and architecturally imposing...
Sightseeing: Episcopal Church of the Messiah