South Korea Travel Tips, Asia
Travel tips > Asia > South Korea travel tips
Browse useful South Korea travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for South Korea you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in South Korea or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from South Korea
- Concerts in Seoul PlazaSeoul travel tipsWe had the most amazing night at my first Concert in Seoul Plaza at the beginning of the month. Every year since 2007, the plaza, based on preserving art and culture, has organized concerts free of charge. Several performers step up and [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Gyeongbokgung PalaceSeoul travel tipsOne of the national landmarks of the city, the Gyeongbokgung Palace is a very old building , home of the royal families of Korea. The whole palace was built in traditional Asian style with beautiful terraces and roofs, walls. And though [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Bukchon Hanok VillageSeoul travel tipsTo see and 'experience' some of the traditional side of Seoul a visit to the Bukchon Hanok Village is a worthwhile thing. There are several old, traditionally Asian houses, called hanok, which you can enter (not every one of them) [...]D: n/a00
- Sadong Myeonok RestaurantSeoul travel tipsThis cozy little restaurant is a bit hidden, but once you found it, you will not want to go away, or you will definitely come back. I loved all about Sadong Myeonok. They have the most largest manduguk (rice dumpling) you'll ever eat [...]D: n/a00
- Insa-dong StreetSeoul travel tipsSeoul's cultural scene, the Insa-dong Street, in the heart of the city is full of handicraft, antique and artwork shops. A true Mecca for visitors. There are also several traditional cafe and tea shops where visitors can spend a few [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Folk Village Museum near SeoulSeoul travel tipsWe fell asleep while we traveled by bus to the Korean Folk Village and we got down from the bus it was like we went back in time several hundred or thousand years. They managed to recreate buildings and surrounding so perfectly, you felt [...]D: n/a01
- Migabon RestaurantSeoul travel tipsA simple, little cozy place, with a traditional aspect, the Migabon restaurant is heaven of good Korean food and fast service. Even if you have to wait a bit in a queue, the time is worth it, because 1. you don't have to wait THAT long [...]D: n/a00
- Myeong-dong Shopping AreaSeoul travel tipsSeoul's most trendy and popular shopping area, Myeoing-dong is an attarction in itself. Full of all kinds of shops ranging from big brand-chains to traditional Korean souvenir shops, the street is a shopping-mecca for visitors. At [...]D: n/a00
- National Museum of KoreaSeoul travel tipsHistory, art and culture; that is what museums are all about. For an understanding of Korea and its background the National Museum of Korea is definitely the best. It offers various kinds of information on both history and culture and has [...]D: n/a00
- Leeum Samsung Museum of ArtSeoul travel tipsHoused in three buildings, the Leeum Samsung Museum of Art is not just an architectural jewel but a unique gem of culture and art in the busy city of Seoul. Exploring the permanent exhibitions enables you to have a glimpse on the evolution [...]D: 2.1mi00
Things about South Korea you may be interested in
Browse South Korea travel tips by cities:Seoul (18)
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
Prague, Czech Republic
One of the most beautiful buildings in Prague is the Old Town Hall, but it's architectural beauty looses it's importance when you first...
History & Culture: Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro