South Korea Travel Tips, Asia
Travel tips > Asia > South Korea travel tips
Browse useful South Korea travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for South Korea you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in South Korea or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from South Korea
- Concerts in Seoul PlazaSeoul travel tipsWe had the most amazing night at my first Concert in Seoul Plaza at the beginning of the month. Every year since 2007, the plaza, based on preserving art and culture, has organized concerts free of charge. Several performers step up and [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Gyeongbokgung PalaceSeoul travel tipsOne of the national landmarks of the city, the Gyeongbokgung Palace is a very old building , home of the royal families of Korea. The whole palace was built in traditional Asian style with beautiful terraces and roofs, walls. And though [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Bukchon Hanok VillageSeoul travel tipsTo see and 'experience' some of the traditional side of Seoul a visit to the Bukchon Hanok Village is a worthwhile thing. There are several old, traditionally Asian houses, called hanok, which you can enter (not every one of them) [...]D: n/a00
- Sadong Myeonok RestaurantSeoul travel tipsThis cozy little restaurant is a bit hidden, but once you found it, you will not want to go away, or you will definitely come back. I loved all about Sadong Myeonok. They have the most largest manduguk (rice dumpling) you'll ever eat [...]D: n/a00
- Insa-dong StreetSeoul travel tipsSeoul's cultural scene, the Insa-dong Street, in the heart of the city is full of handicraft, antique and artwork shops. A true Mecca for visitors. There are also several traditional cafe and tea shops where visitors can spend a few [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Folk Village Museum near SeoulSeoul travel tipsWe fell asleep while we traveled by bus to the Korean Folk Village and we got down from the bus it was like we went back in time several hundred or thousand years. They managed to recreate buildings and surrounding so perfectly, you felt [...]D: n/a01
- Migabon RestaurantSeoul travel tipsA simple, little cozy place, with a traditional aspect, the Migabon restaurant is heaven of good Korean food and fast service. Even if you have to wait a bit in a queue, the time is worth it, because 1. you don't have to wait THAT long [...]D: n/a00
- Myeong-dong Shopping AreaSeoul travel tipsSeoul's most trendy and popular shopping area, Myeoing-dong is an attarction in itself. Full of all kinds of shops ranging from big brand-chains to traditional Korean souvenir shops, the street is a shopping-mecca for visitors. At [...]D: n/a00
- National Museum of KoreaSeoul travel tipsHistory, art and culture; that is what museums are all about. For an understanding of Korea and its background the National Museum of Korea is definitely the best. It offers various kinds of information on both history and culture and has [...]D: n/a00
- Leeum Samsung Museum of ArtSeoul travel tipsHoused in three buildings, the Leeum Samsung Museum of Art is not just an architectural jewel but a unique gem of culture and art in the busy city of Seoul. Exploring the permanent exhibitions enables you to have a glimpse on the evolution [...]D: 2.1mi00
Things about South Korea you may be interested in
Browse South Korea travel tips by cities:Seoul (18)
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
The most important museum shows pieces of textil art. Besides modern pieces are a lot of hundreds of years old exemplars too.
Sightseeing: Musee Historique des Tissus
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
If you'd like to go to ski but you don't have equipment for it, don't worry! On the way to the ski trails many little 'shops' are opened from where...
Outdoors Activities: Renting skis in Arieseni
Visit the beautiful Saint Michael's church...it is the symbol of the city besides the statue of King Matthias sitting on his horse..one of the...
General: Cluj Napoca
There are literally thousands of food options in Singapore and for any visitor the sheer choice can be overwhelming. This guide leads you on a...
Food: 10 Foods You Must Try in Singapore
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
In the heart of downtown Denver this cozy little diner has been open since the 1990s and attracts people with its fresh homemade dishes and...
Food: Rocky Mountain Diner
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head
A beautiful place full of meaning and culture, tradition, the Keeper of the Plains is like a sacred place where Nature meets the people. Based on...
Sightseeing: Keeper of the Plains