Concerts in Seoul Plaza, South Korea
Travel tips > Asia > South Korea > Seoul > Concerts in Seoul Plaza
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Every year since 2007, the plaza, based on preserving art and culture, has organized concerts free of charge. Several performers step up and entertain people during 100 minutes. The concert that we attended was by the Seoul Philharmonic Orchestra. The whole show was amazingly beautiful. They really know what they're doing, I was swept away by their performance!
Taepyeongno 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
During the summer (May 15-Oct.8) from 7:30pm to 9:10pm.
Recent travel tips for Seoul
- Migabon RestaurantA simple, little cozy place, with a traditional aspect, the Migabon restaurant is heaven of good Korean food and fast service. Even if you have to wait a bit in a queue, the time is worth it, because 1. you don't have to wait THAT long [...]D: n/a00
- Seoul World Cup ParkFormerly the land of tons and tons of garbage, the Seoul World Cup Park is now a place of peace, tranquility and public. The Stadium in the heart of the park was built for the 17th FIFA world Cup that was held there in 2002. The park is [...]D: 5.2mi00
- National Museum of KoreaHistory, art and culture; that is what museums are all about. For an understanding of Korea and its background the National Museum of Korea is definitely the best. It offers various kinds of information on both history and culture and has [...]D: n/a00
- Bukchon Hanok VillageTo see and 'experience' some of the traditional side of Seoul a visit to the Bukchon Hanok Village is a worthwhile thing. There are several old, traditionally Asian houses, called hanok, which you can enter (not every one of them) [...]D: n/a00
- Seoul Dream ForestSeoul's 4th largest park in the northern part of the city, Dream Forest has become a major attraction to visitors. We were so lucky that we went to Seoul in the spring and visited the park, because the trees on Cherry Blossom Path were [...]D: n/a00
Things about Seoul you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
Karachi Lines, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad & hotels in Karachi with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of pakistan.
General: Hotels in Karachi
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
The first free Presidential museum, the LBJ Library and Museum is a popular destination for visitors who are interested in the life and work of the...
History & Culture: LBJ Library and Museum
Corpus Christi, Texas
Whether you are a fan of this amazing girl and singer or not, it doesn't really matter. The Selena Museum offers such a detailed and warm...
History & Culture: Selena Museum