Bukchon Hanok Village, Seoul, South Korea
Travel tips > Asia > South Korea > Seoul > Bukchon Hanok Village
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There are several old, traditionally Asian houses, called hanok, which you can enter (not every one of them) to explore its interiors. It is a good way to see how Koreans lived (or still live).
You can also find some museums that could be interesting. If you plan to visit more sights in this area you should spend at least a day (or a half) there.
Bukchon Samcheong-dong, Kwanbuk-gu, Seoul,
Free, admission fees for some museum or 'guest houses'.
How to get there:
By subway Line 3 until Anguk Station.
Recent travel tips for Seoul
- Migabon RestaurantA simple, little cozy place, with a traditional aspect, the Migabon restaurant is heaven of good Korean food and fast service. Even if you have to wait a bit in a queue, the time is worth it, because 1. you don't have to wait THAT long [...]D: n/a00
- Korean Folk VillageThis beautiful village is made up of 260 buildings from the Chosun era of the Korean history. The first thing you should know about it is that this is the filming place for the well known Korean dramas, you may be familiar with some of them [...]D: 1.2mi10
- Myeong-dong Shopping AreaSeoul's most trendy and popular shopping area, Myeoing-dong is an attarction in itself. Full of all kinds of shops ranging from big brand-chains to traditional Korean souvenir shops, the street is a shopping-mecca for visitors. At [...]D: n/a00
- Seoul Dream ForestSeoul's 4th largest park in the northern part of the city, Dream Forest has become a major attraction to visitors. We were so lucky that we went to Seoul in the spring and visited the park, because the trees on Cherry Blossom Path were [...]D: n/a00
- Nanta Theater'Playing with your food' seems to hold up a totally new meaning when you watch the show that is held every night in the Nanta Theater in the Unesco Building. The performers characterize chefs that 'play' with their food and [...]D: n/a00
Things about Seoul you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
If you are at the central square of the city you will see a place labeled 'Langos'. Langos is the name of a kind of pancake which can be served...
General: Eating in Szentendre
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
4 Days 3 Night Itinerary for Ooty: Day 1: Arrive into Coonoor and check into a homestay/ resort/bungalow at Coonoor. After lunch, get a taxi...
Sightseeing: 4 days 3 Nights Itinerary for Ooty
Alberta is a nice Canadian province to require a road trip. the general public head W from city to metropolis so work their thanks to opaque gem...
General: The Ultimate Alberta Road Trip
Just off Interstate 10 to Cabazon, a visitor attraction can be spotted that may not be so well known to people. The Dinosaur Truck Stop is starting...
Sightseeing: Dinosaur Truck Stop
We went on our hotel's recommendation to the Wild Fork in Utica Square to eat one night. We didn't have a reservation, but being in the...
Food: Wild Fork
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt