Leeum Samsung Museum of Art, Seoul, South Korea
Travel tips > Asia > South Korea > Seoul > Leeum Samsung Museum of Art
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Exploring the permanent exhibitions enables you to have a glimpse on the evolution of art and Korean culture through the centuries. It is both an educational and an enjoyable experience. I liked it very much!
Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
10.000 won ($8.75)
Every day (except Mondays) 10:30am until 6pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seoul
- Gyeongbokgung PalaceOne of the national landmarks of the city, the Gyeongbokgung Palace is a very old building , home of the royal families of Korea. The whole palace was built in traditional Asian style with beautiful terraces and roofs, walls. And though [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Folk Village Museum near SeoulWe fell asleep while we traveled by bus to the Korean Folk Village and we got down from the bus it was like we went back in time several hundred or thousand years. They managed to recreate buildings and surrounding so perfectly, you felt [...]D: n/a01
- Sadong Myeonok RestaurantThis cozy little restaurant is a bit hidden, but once you found it, you will not want to go away, or you will definitely come back. I loved all about Sadong Myeonok. They have the most largest manduguk (rice dumpling) you'll ever eat [...]D: n/a00
- Nanta Theater'Playing with your food' seems to hold up a totally new meaning when you watch the show that is held every night in the Nanta Theater in the Unesco Building. The performers characterize chefs that 'play' with their food and [...]D: n/a00
- Seoul City Tour BusThe Seoul City Tour Bus enables you to have a few glimpses on the city for a fair price of only $8.75. The simple part of the tour is that you can get off the bus when it stops, look around, and then just take the next one to the next [...]D: n/a10
Things about Seoul you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Malaga city center is very beautiful. It's made up of many old houses. You can really see the amount of money that Spain once had from the...
Sightseeing: Walk around in the old city center
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
We were not charged entrance fees to the Louvre because we entered from the shopping center.
Sightseeing: Louvre entrance fee tip
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
Time in a bottle is one of the many bars that is located along Serangoon garden estate. It is a very popular bar among the locals and among the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Time in a bottle (Bar)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Interactive, interconnected and entertaining activities, movies and exhibitions can be found the in the Discovery Place in uptown Charlotte. Kids...
Family & Fun: Discovery Place
Colorado Springs, Colorado
It is one of the most beautiful and elegant castles I've ever seen during my travelings and that says something. The Glen Eyrie Castle is not...
Sightseeing: Glen Eyrie Castle
El Paso, Texas
Though not a huge zoo with lots and lots of animals, the El Paso Zoo has still its charm and can provide a fun or relaxed afternoon for the visitor...
Family & Fun: El Paso Zoo