Insa-dong Street, Seoul, South Korea
Travel tips > Asia > South Korea > Seoul > Insa-dong Street
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
There are also several traditional cafe and tea shops where visitors can spend a few hours, relaxing and enjoying themselves. If you're lucky you might even catch a festival or some street performers dancing or something. :)
Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Recent travel tips for Seoul
- Seoul City Tour BusThe Seoul City Tour Bus enables you to have a few glimpses on the city for a fair price of only $8.75. The simple part of the tour is that you can get off the bus when it stops, look around, and then just take the next one to the next [...]D: n/a10
- Concerts in Seoul PlazaWe had the most amazing night at my first Concert in Seoul Plaza at the beginning of the month. Every year since 2007, the plaza, based on preserving art and culture, has organized concerts free of charge. Several performers step up and [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Korean Folk VillageThis beautiful village is made up of 260 buildings from the Chosun era of the Korean history. The first thing you should know about it is that this is the filming place for the well known Korean dramas, you may be familiar with some of them [...]D: 1.2mi10
- The Road to Peace and Life - 545kmFrom the DMZ to the PLZ(Peace and Life Zone) As you know, Korea is separated into two countries. According to the Koreans Armistice Agreement of 1953, the cease-fire line was established from the mouth of Imjingang River in the west [...]D: 1.2mi10
- Myeong-dong Shopping AreaSeoul's most trendy and popular shopping area, Myeoing-dong is an attarction in itself. Full of all kinds of shops ranging from big brand-chains to traditional Korean souvenir shops, the street is a shopping-mecca for visitors. At [...]D: n/a00
Things about Seoul you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Brasov will have, starting from next year, most likely an international airport, that will link this marvelous city with the rest of the world. Now...
General: Brasov's new airport
Belen, New Mexico
Local artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone...
Sightseeing: Belen Murals
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
It is the best place for window-shopping. It's not very crowded and the prices are acceptable. You will find almost anything you are looking for.
Shopping: Eastdale Shopping Mall
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Vietnam the 'Land of Blue dragon' is replete with many wonderful destinations to visit, natural beauty, exotic wildlife and national parks, ancient...
General: Beach resorts for a luxury vacation in Vietnam
Johannesburg, South Africa
The nightlife in Johannesburg has actually become way better than in the past. More clubs are being opened and re-vamped to look better and bigger....
Night Life & Entertainment: Joburg Nightlife