Insa-dong Street, Seoul, South Korea
Travel tips > Asia > South Korea > Seoul > Insa-dong Street
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
There are also several traditional cafe and tea shops where visitors can spend a few hours, relaxing and enjoying themselves. If you're lucky you might even catch a festival or some street performers dancing or something. :)
Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Recent travel tips for Seoul
- Leeum Samsung Museum of ArtHoused in three buildings, the Leeum Samsung Museum of Art is not just an architectural jewel but a unique gem of culture and art in the busy city of Seoul. Exploring the permanent exhibitions enables you to have a glimpse on the evolution [...]D: 2.1mi00
- TosokchonAttracting both locals and foreign visitors, Tosokchon, this cozy little place, based in hut-like apartments is a popular Korean locale. We went quite early for dinner, because we wanted to avoid the queues and get a place in time. The [...]D: n/a00
- Seoul Dream ForestSeoul's 4th largest park in the northern part of the city, Dream Forest has become a major attraction to visitors. We were so lucky that we went to Seoul in the spring and visited the park, because the trees on Cherry Blossom Path were [...]D: n/a00
- Nanta Theater'Playing with your food' seems to hold up a totally new meaning when you watch the show that is held every night in the Nanta Theater in the Unesco Building. The performers characterize chefs that 'play' with their food and [...]D: n/a00
- Bukchon Hanok VillageTo see and 'experience' some of the traditional side of Seoul a visit to the Bukchon Hanok Village is a worthwhile thing. There are several old, traditionally Asian houses, called hanok, which you can enter (not every one of them) [...]D: n/a00
Things about Seoul you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In Brussels it's a must to eat Gaufres (waffles, the international name). You can find this everywhere on the streets, and there are so tasty that...
General: Eat sweets in Brussels
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
During the Summer you will find mobile tourist info all over the city. Young people will walk around in green T-shirts with a tourist info icon on...
General: Some practical info
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
Satu Mare, Romania
In the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the...
Sightseeing: Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic Cathedral
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
The best part of Belgrade nightlife is that they have a special focus on winter and summer clubs, so you have an idea how much effort they put on...
Night Life & Entertainment: The nightlife highlights
Long Beach, California
Either for a date, a business meeting or just a friendly gathering, the Corks Away Wine Cruises are great regardless of your choice of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Corks Away Wine Cruises
With interesting and hands-on exhibitions not to mention feeding and petting areas, the Oakland Zoo is a fun and great place for kids and friend...
Family & Fun: Oakland Zoo