Nanta Theater, Seoul, South Korea
Travel tips > Asia > South Korea > Seoul > Nanta Theater
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The performers characterize chefs that 'play' with their food and tools while preparing for an event. There is no conversation, except for a bit of English, Japanese and Korean, but that isn't the point either. The whole performance is just entertaining in itself, there is no need of talk. :)
Myeong Dong 2 Ga, 50-14, Jung Gu, Sedoul
Weekdays at 5pm and 8pm, on weekends at 2pm, 5pm and 8pm.
How to get there:
By subway to the Eulji-ro 1-ga station or by several buses to the Migliore Mall station.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seoul
- Insa-dong StreetSeoul's cultural scene, the Insa-dong Street, in the heart of the city is full of handicraft, antique and artwork shops. A true Mecca for visitors. There are also several traditional cafe and tea shops where visitors can spend a few [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Seoul TowerYou get a beautiful view of the city of Seoul and also its surroundings from the observation deck of the Seoul Tower. We were really lucky that we caught a nice, cloudless day with the sun shining down on the city. It is truly breathtaking. [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Korean Folk VillageThis beautiful village is made up of 260 buildings from the Chosun era of the Korean history. The first thing you should know about it is that this is the filming place for the well known Korean dramas, you may be familiar with some of them [...]D: 1.2mi10
- Leeum Samsung Museum of ArtHoused in three buildings, the Leeum Samsung Museum of Art is not just an architectural jewel but a unique gem of culture and art in the busy city of Seoul. Exploring the permanent exhibitions enables you to have a glimpse on the evolution [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Concerts in Seoul PlazaWe had the most amazing night at my first Concert in Seoul Plaza at the beginning of the month. Every year since 2007, the plaza, based on preserving art and culture, has organized concerts free of charge. Several performers step up and [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Seoul you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
If you are at Galway, should should take a boat to the Aron Islands. There are 3 islands and at least the main islands offers you a great landscape...
Outdoors Activities: Aron Islands
Though it is a bit far from the city (about 88 miles to the North), it is a place which is worth a visit, even if you're not a pilgrim or a...
History & Culture: Fatima near Lisbon
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
This restaurant represents one of the oldest and famous places in the historical center of Bucharest.
Food: Caru cu Bere
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
This museum is heaps of fun for anyone who is interested in natural sciences, industry, and technology, and it's a good place to bring your kids to...
History & Culture: Oregon Museum of Science and Industry