Nanta Theater, Seoul, South Korea
Travel tips > Asia > South Korea > Seoul > Nanta Theater
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The performers characterize chefs that 'play' with their food and tools while preparing for an event. There is no conversation, except for a bit of English, Japanese and Korean, but that isn't the point either. The whole performance is just entertaining in itself, there is no need of talk. :)
Myeong Dong 2 Ga, 50-14, Jung Gu, Sedoul
Weekdays at 5pm and 8pm, on weekends at 2pm, 5pm and 8pm.
How to get there:
By subway to the Eulji-ro 1-ga station or by several buses to the Migliore Mall station.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seoul
- Seoul TowerYou get a beautiful view of the city of Seoul and also its surroundings from the observation deck of the Seoul Tower. We were really lucky that we caught a nice, cloudless day with the sun shining down on the city. It is truly breathtaking. [...]D: 1.4mi00
- TosokchonAttracting both locals and foreign visitors, Tosokchon, this cozy little place, based in hut-like apartments is a popular Korean locale. We went quite early for dinner, because we wanted to avoid the queues and get a place in time. The [...]D: n/a00
- Concerts in Seoul PlazaWe had the most amazing night at my first Concert in Seoul Plaza at the beginning of the month. Every year since 2007, the plaza, based on preserving art and culture, has organized concerts free of charge. Several performers step up and [...]D: 1.3mi00
- National Museum of KoreaHistory, art and culture; that is what museums are all about. For an understanding of Korea and its background the National Museum of Korea is definitely the best. It offers various kinds of information on both history and culture and has [...]D: n/a00
- Seoul Dream ForestSeoul's 4th largest park in the northern part of the city, Dream Forest has become a major attraction to visitors. We were so lucky that we went to Seoul in the spring and visited the park, because the trees on Cherry Blossom Path were [...]D: n/a00
Things about Seoul you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
If you are at Palma, you should definitely make an excursion through the backlands of the city. The nature there is very nice and there arent the...
Outdoors Activities: The marvellous nature surrounding the city
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
If you would ask me which attractions do I recommend you if you visit Sopron, it would be a hard question, because you can spend hours in the old...
Sightseeing: Walking in the old city center
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
The tour we took with Wetlands Safari was a fun and interesting opportunity to explore the side of Amsterdam that is not so accessible when...
Outdoors Activities: Wetlands Safari
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
For a guys day-out, what is more than great than a day of golf. The scenery is spectacular and well-kept, and the staff at Tampa Palms Golf Club is...
Outdoors Activities: Tampa Palms Golf Club
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing