AZ Hummer Tours around Phoenix, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > AZ Hummer Tours around Phoenix
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
We drove a 4-wheeler which was really fun, our guide was at the front and we just had to follow him. He kept asking if we needed anything. We saw cactus, iguanas, snakes and we even drove through an old Indian fort which had buildings crumbling down but it was an amazing sight even then.
The great thing was that we were given a CD full of photos which our guide took (it was included in the price) and the looked fantastic, we couldn't have taken better pics ourselves. The whole trip was a blast and we had the time of our lives.
4824 W Waltann Lane
$135 for adults, $95 for children.
How to get there:
For details and directions you have to contact them on their website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- The Musical Instrument Museum in PhoenixThis museum is incredible on so many levels. It has a wide range of instruments that are organized on a geographical scale, presenting the country (shown also on a map), its culture and the instrument itself. It so interesting to see [...]D: 24.8mi00
- Kai Restaurant in PhoenixThe restaurant is located at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort and after my opinion it is one of the best restaurants in Phoenix. Featuring mainly (Native) American cuisine the restaurant is rich in Native American history, culture and [...]D: 3mi00
- JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in PhoenixThis place has everything to have the greatest relaxation time ever. It has pool, spa, golf and tennis club. We spent the last day of our holiday just lazing around by the pool, enjoying a really good massage in the spa resort and having a [...]D: 25.9mi00
- Heard Museum in PhoenixA museum dedicated to Native Americans, their culture, life, future and art. It has some interactive exhibitions, where kids can take home useful and interesting objects, either made by themselves or the staff. The whole place is full of [...]D: 12.7mi00
- Scottsdale Old Town and Art District near PhoenixThough called old town, Scottsdale's Old Town is actually not so old, only a bit more than 50, and still when you walk down the streets you feel like you're in a Western movie, only the buildings look more modern, and not that dusty. :) [...]D: n/a00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you are in Athens and you have a little time, go to the Parliament and watch the guard change. This happens in every hour if I remember well.
Family & Fun: Guard change attraction at the Parliament
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
The Chicago Blues Festival usually takes place every year in early June in Grant Park. It is the largest Blues Festival in the world, so it's an...
Night Life & Entertainment: Chicago Blues Festival
Located at both ends of Columbus, the Northstar Cafe is a top-notch cafe that serves delicious pastries, food and has a high-standard service. ...
Food: Northstar Cafe
Denver is called the Arts Capital of the West which means that you can visit hundreds of museums and galleries while staying here.
History & Culture: Denver, the Arts Capital of the West
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT