AZ Hummer Tours around Phoenix, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > AZ Hummer Tours around Phoenix
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
We drove a 4-wheeler which was really fun, our guide was at the front and we just had to follow him. He kept asking if we needed anything. We saw cactus, iguanas, snakes and we even drove through an old Indian fort which had buildings crumbling down but it was an amazing sight even then.
The great thing was that we were given a CD full of photos which our guide took (it was included in the price) and the looked fantastic, we couldn't have taken better pics ourselves. The whole trip was a blast and we had the time of our lives.
4824 W Waltann Lane
$135 for adults, $95 for children.
How to get there:
For details and directions you have to contact them on their website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- The Royal Palms Resort & Spa in PhoenixIt's no wonder they call it 'royal', because that is the way we felt during our stay in that amazing hotel: like royalty. The staff was really great, paying attention to our needs and making our stay at the hotel as pleasant as they could. [...]D: 13.6mi00
- Scottsdale Old Town and Art District near PhoenixThough called old town, Scottsdale's Old Town is actually not so old, only a bit more than 50, and still when you walk down the streets you feel like you're in a Western movie, only the buildings look more modern, and not that dusty. :) [...]D: n/a00
- Frank & Alberts in PhoenixFrank & Alberts is a place where you eat delicious food presented with creativity and care. The dishes we ordered looked so good on the plates we were reluctant to eat them :) But we still did and they were delicious. The place has a good [...]D: 15mi00
- The Phoenix Children's MuseumThis is the most amazing children's museum we've been at. My children just couldn't get enough of it. There are so many interactive things to do for them and all those great, innovative ideas give you ideas too. The Noodle Forest, with [...]D: 11.1mi00
- Heard Museum in PhoenixA museum dedicated to Native Americans, their culture, life, future and art. It has some interactive exhibitions, where kids can take home useful and interesting objects, either made by themselves or the staff. The whole place is full of [...]D: 12.7mi00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
People don't take trips… trips take people
General: Dreadful Trip
Shimla, the picturesque city in Himanchal Pradesh is widely adored for snow covered mountains, mesmerising greenery, splendid lakes, and pleasant...
Sightseeing: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Shimla
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul's 4th largest park in the northern part of the city, Dream Forest has become a major attraction to visitors. We were so lucky that we...
Sightseeing: Seoul Dream Forest
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
San Francisco, California
I recommend to sit by the window, the view to Chestnut street is very nice. California Wine Merchant is not a very special place, but it is cozy...
Night Life & Entertainment: California Wine Merchant
Known as the US' oldest brewing company, the Yuengling Brewery originates from Pottsville, Pennsylvania established by a German immigrant,...
History & Culture: Yuengling Brewery
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl