AZ Hummer Tours around Phoenix, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > AZ Hummer Tours around Phoenix
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
We drove a 4-wheeler which was really fun, our guide was at the front and we just had to follow him. He kept asking if we needed anything. We saw cactus, iguanas, snakes and we even drove through an old Indian fort which had buildings crumbling down but it was an amazing sight even then.
The great thing was that we were given a CD full of photos which our guide took (it was included in the price) and the looked fantastic, we couldn't have taken better pics ourselves. The whole trip was a blast and we had the time of our lives.
4824 W Waltann Lane
$135 for adults, $95 for children.
How to get there:
For details and directions you have to contact them on their website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- El Bravo Restaurant in PhoenixEl Bravo has been there almost 30 years now, and is still pumping up with great food and popularity. No wonder, their dishes are absolutely delicious. They have the most tasty green tamales, Mexican tacos (which is enough for two, or for a [...]D: 18.1mi00
- Kai Restaurant in PhoenixThe restaurant is located at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort and after my opinion it is one of the best restaurants in Phoenix. Featuring mainly (Native) American cuisine the restaurant is rich in Native American history, culture and [...]D: 3mi00
- The Desert Botanical Garden in PhoenixThis is maybe the best place to visit in Phoenix. It has almost everything that can be of interest to birdwatchers, contemporary art lovers, wildlife-research maniacs or culture oriented people. For me, the most amazing attractions were [...]D: 10.6mi00
- Phoenix ZooThis zoo is like a paradise for children or for adults who still cherish their inner child, for that matter. It has everything from petting animals to climbing rocks. One of the favorites of the children is the Enchanted Forest with a huge [...]D: 10.1mi00
- The Phoenix Children's MuseumThis is the most amazing children's museum we've been at. My children just couldn't get enough of it. There are so many interactive things to do for them and all those great, innovative ideas give you ideas too. The Noodle Forest, with [...]D: 11.1mi00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
I spent about 4 days in Berlin and went to this New York style bar & restaurant twice. They are located in Prenzlauer Berg and are surround by many...
Food: The Bird Steakhouse
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Moussandra Mediterranean and Tapas Restaurant is a great place that sells authentic Greek, Spanish and Italian restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. This is...
Food: Moussandra Mediterranean food.
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Saint Louis, Missouri
One of the top attractions of St. Louis is Grant's Farm just south of the city. The place resembles somewhat a zoo, with all those animals that...
Family & Fun: Grant's Farm
Ye Old Curiosity shop is full of curiosities, indeed. This is the place to visit if you want a really special souvenir or gift from Seattle. ...
Shopping: Ye Olde Curiosity Shop
Hong Kong, China
When you think of a park, you imagine a green environment, with a lot of trees, paved walks winding through them, and benches alongside the roads....
General: The Hong Kong Park