Heard Museum in Phoenix, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > Heard Museum in Phoenix
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Try to visit in February and you can attend their annual show of tribal dancing. It is really cool.
2301 N Central Avenue
Admission fee for adults is $12 and for $3 for children.
Open daily from 10am to 5pm.
How to get there:
For direction details visit their website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- The Musical Instrument Museum in PhoenixThis museum is incredible on so many levels. It has a wide range of instruments that are organized on a geographical scale, presenting the country (shown also on a map), its culture and the instrument itself. It so interesting to see [...]D: 24.8mi00
- Scottsdale Old Town and Art District near PhoenixThough called old town, Scottsdale's Old Town is actually not so old, only a bit more than 50, and still when you walk down the streets you feel like you're in a Western movie, only the buildings look more modern, and not that dusty. :) [...]D: n/a00
- Phoenix ZooThis zoo is like a paradise for children or for adults who still cherish their inner child, for that matter. It has everything from petting animals to climbing rocks. One of the favorites of the children is the Enchanted Forest with a huge [...]D: 10.1mi00
- The Desert Botanical Garden in PhoenixThis is maybe the best place to visit in Phoenix. It has almost everything that can be of interest to birdwatchers, contemporary art lovers, wildlife-research maniacs or culture oriented people. For me, the most amazing attractions were [...]D: 10.6mi00
- El Bravo Restaurant in PhoenixEl Bravo has been there almost 30 years now, and is still pumping up with great food and popularity. No wonder, their dishes are absolutely delicious. They have the most tasty green tamales, Mexican tacos (which is enough for two, or for a [...]D: 18.1mi00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This hawker centre known as the Lot 10 Hawker centre is housed below the Lot 10 complex by the Isetan. There are various stalls in this place and...
Food: Lot 10 Hawkers Centre
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Aloha Tower is mostly known for being a shopping center with many restaurants of all kinds. However, it is more than that. It is a 10 story...
Sightseeing: Aloha Tower
Key West, Florida
I liked the atmosphere very much, both the staff and the food was perfect. Blue Heaven is really special and I can warmly recommend it to anyone. ...
Food: Blue Heaven
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets