Kai Restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > Kai Restaurant in Phoenix
- Food travel tip
- City center
After hearing so much good about the restaurant I went there with my wife. We had to make a reservation in advance and we were told they had a smart dress code, so we had to dress up for dinner. It was fun in a way, because it was like we were going on a date and it felt like we were in a movie.
We ordered the lobster and the grilled tenderloin dish which were just delicious. We never tasted something so good. For dessert we had the maize cheesecake and the fry bred which just melted in your mouth. The whole meal was hardly more than $100 for the two. Maybe a bit pricey but it IS a 5-star and if you taste the food you will know that it's worth it!
5594 Wild Horse Pass Boulevard, Phoenix
Avg. price per person $41-$80
Wednesday - Thursday 6:00p.m. - 9:00p.m.
On weekends 5:30p.m. -10:00p.m.
How to get there:
For more details visit the hotel's site.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- The Hall of Flame Museum of Firefighting in PhoenixThis museum is really unique. There aren't very many facilities that feature firefighting cars and materials for display to visitors. So this museum is quite on its on in its league. :) The museum has about 5 galleries each presenting [...]D: 9.7mi00
- South Mountain Park Trails in PhoenixThough the South Mountain Education Center closed down in April due to budget reductions the hiking trails are still open to the public. When we visited Phoenix we decided to dedicate one of our days to climbing and hiking. So we went [...]D: 6.8mi00
- The Royal Palms Resort & Spa in PhoenixIt's no wonder they call it 'royal', because that is the way we felt during our stay in that amazing hotel: like royalty. The staff was really great, paying attention to our needs and making our stay at the hotel as pleasant as they could. [...]D: 13.6mi00
- The Musical Instrument Museum in PhoenixThis museum is incredible on so many levels. It has a wide range of instruments that are organized on a geographical scale, presenting the country (shown also on a map), its culture and the instrument itself. It so interesting to see [...]D: 24.8mi00
- The Phoenix Children's MuseumThis is the most amazing children's museum we've been at. My children just couldn't get enough of it. There are so many interactive things to do for them and all those great, innovative ideas give you ideas too. The Noodle Forest, with [...]D: 11.1mi00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Dagupan City, Philippines
Tada Optical has a huge selection of signature frames and sunglasses! Competitive optical shop in a province!!!
Sports & Wellness : Optical service
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Sierra Grill is a great representative of TexMex cuisine with a very nice local rustic style. It is very friendly and you can, of course wear...
Food: Sierra Grill in Houston
A truly interesting museum that features not only traditional exhibitions but also provides a tour in the factory where bats are made. The...
History & Culture: Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory