Kai Restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > Kai Restaurant in Phoenix
- Food travel tip
- City center
After hearing so much good about the restaurant I went there with my wife. We had to make a reservation in advance and we were told they had a smart dress code, so we had to dress up for dinner. It was fun in a way, because it was like we were going on a date and it felt like we were in a movie.
We ordered the lobster and the grilled tenderloin dish which were just delicious. We never tasted something so good. For dessert we had the maize cheesecake and the fry bred which just melted in your mouth. The whole meal was hardly more than $100 for the two. Maybe a bit pricey but it IS a 5-star and if you taste the food you will know that it's worth it!
5594 Wild Horse Pass Boulevard, Phoenix
Avg. price per person $41-$80
Wednesday - Thursday 6:00p.m. - 9:00p.m.
On weekends 5:30p.m. -10:00p.m.
How to get there:
For more details visit the hotel's site.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- The Royal Palms Resort & Spa in PhoenixIt's no wonder they call it 'royal', because that is the way we felt during our stay in that amazing hotel: like royalty. The staff was really great, paying attention to our needs and making our stay at the hotel as pleasant as they could. [...]D: 13.6mi00
- El Bravo Restaurant in PhoenixEl Bravo has been there almost 30 years now, and is still pumping up with great food and popularity. No wonder, their dishes are absolutely delicious. They have the most tasty green tamales, Mexican tacos (which is enough for two, or for a [...]D: 18.1mi00
- The Phoenix Children's MuseumThis is the most amazing children's museum we've been at. My children just couldn't get enough of it. There are so many interactive things to do for them and all those great, innovative ideas give you ideas too. The Noodle Forest, with [...]D: 11.1mi00
- The Desert Botanical Garden in PhoenixThis is maybe the best place to visit in Phoenix. It has almost everything that can be of interest to birdwatchers, contemporary art lovers, wildlife-research maniacs or culture oriented people. For me, the most amazing attractions were [...]D: 10.6mi00
- Phoenix ZooThis zoo is like a paradise for children or for adults who still cherish their inner child, for that matter. It has everything from petting animals to climbing rocks. One of the favorites of the children is the Enchanted Forest with a huge [...]D: 10.1mi00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
CLIMATE Morocco has several climatic zones, yet it is sunny for most of the year. Generally, the north has a Mediterranean climate, whereas it is...
History & Culture: Travel Tips For Morocco
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Even if you are a traveler and the reason you get away is for fun and adventure, you still have to relax from time to time. And Betty's Bath...
Sports & Wellness : Betty's Bath and Day Spa
Food is excellent and they have the best prices in town during happy hour, many things for $1. Unbeatable. Staff is also great, the environment...
Food: Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grille
Las Vegas, Nevada
I love gambling (only Poker) so I usually get warmed up over at the Excalibur, although the last time I was there, they only had digital tables...
Night Life & Entertainment: Playing Poker
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
Hong Kong, China
Though it is a place to study and you may be in Hong Kong in visit, this place is definitely a sight to see, mostly because the whole campus looks...
Sightseeing: The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology