Kai Restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > Kai Restaurant in Phoenix
- Food travel tip
- City center
After hearing so much good about the restaurant I went there with my wife. We had to make a reservation in advance and we were told they had a smart dress code, so we had to dress up for dinner. It was fun in a way, because it was like we were going on a date and it felt like we were in a movie.
We ordered the lobster and the grilled tenderloin dish which were just delicious. We never tasted something so good. For dessert we had the maize cheesecake and the fry bred which just melted in your mouth. The whole meal was hardly more than $100 for the two. Maybe a bit pricey but it IS a 5-star and if you taste the food you will know that it's worth it!
5594 Wild Horse Pass Boulevard, Phoenix
Avg. price per person $41-$80
Wednesday - Thursday 6:00p.m. - 9:00p.m.
On weekends 5:30p.m. -10:00p.m.
How to get there:
For more details visit the hotel's site.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- The Hall of Flame Museum of Firefighting in PhoenixThis museum is really unique. There aren't very many facilities that feature firefighting cars and materials for display to visitors. So this museum is quite on its on in its league. :) The museum has about 5 galleries each presenting [...]D: 9.7mi00
- Phoenix ZooThis zoo is like a paradise for children or for adults who still cherish their inner child, for that matter. It has everything from petting animals to climbing rocks. One of the favorites of the children is the Enchanted Forest with a huge [...]D: 10.1mi00
- The Royal Palms Resort & Spa in PhoenixIt's no wonder they call it 'royal', because that is the way we felt during our stay in that amazing hotel: like royalty. The staff was really great, paying attention to our needs and making our stay at the hotel as pleasant as they could. [...]D: 13.6mi00
- The Musical Instrument Museum in PhoenixThis museum is incredible on so many levels. It has a wide range of instruments that are organized on a geographical scale, presenting the country (shown also on a map), its culture and the instrument itself. It so interesting to see [...]D: 24.8mi00
- Heard Museum in PhoenixA museum dedicated to Native Americans, their culture, life, future and art. It has some interactive exhibitions, where kids can take home useful and interesting objects, either made by themselves or the staff. The whole place is full of [...]D: 12.7mi00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
In recent years, Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, has emerged as a hip different to major European powerhouses, like Paris and Rome. full with...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Best of Reykjavik
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
It is located on the Cathedral Square. It was constructed by an Italian architect in the 1510s. For centuries the Cathedral gave home to the...
Sightseeing: Cathedral of the Archangel
For travellers looking to make the most of their holiday in Bangkok it is crucial to find a centrally positioned hotel. You can consider a popular...
General: For travellers looking to make the most of their holiday
One of the most and well balanced tourist destinations in Asia and perhaps whole the world, A Thailand luxury Travel and holidays is now very...
Beaches : General guide to Thailand beaches
The most amazing show and entertainment hall I've ever seen and experienced. No wonder they made history by making country music famous! The...
Night Life & Entertainment: Grand Ole Opry
New York, New York
This place is a popular hangout for both locals and tourists. It offers some of the most amazing views over New York. The place is huge with plenty...
Outdoors Activities: 230 Fifth
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
SATSCO Travel is specialized in Vietnam tours and provides the best Vietnam travel packages! Travel to Vietnam now, book Vietnam tours online and...
Public Transportation: Vietnam travel, vietnam car rental, Vip service in Vietnam