Kai Restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > Kai Restaurant in Phoenix
- Food travel tip
- City center
After hearing so much good about the restaurant I went there with my wife. We had to make a reservation in advance and we were told they had a smart dress code, so we had to dress up for dinner. It was fun in a way, because it was like we were going on a date and it felt like we were in a movie.
We ordered the lobster and the grilled tenderloin dish which were just delicious. We never tasted something so good. For dessert we had the maize cheesecake and the fry bred which just melted in your mouth. The whole meal was hardly more than $100 for the two. Maybe a bit pricey but it IS a 5-star and if you taste the food you will know that it's worth it!
5594 Wild Horse Pass Boulevard, Phoenix
Avg. price per person $41-$80
Wednesday - Thursday 6:00p.m. - 9:00p.m.
On weekends 5:30p.m. -10:00p.m.
How to get there:
For more details visit the hotel's site.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- The Musical Instrument Museum in PhoenixThis museum is incredible on so many levels. It has a wide range of instruments that are organized on a geographical scale, presenting the country (shown also on a map), its culture and the instrument itself. It so interesting to see [...]D: 24.8mi00
- AZ Hummer Tours around PhoenixWe met up with our guide on the day of the tour and from the first moment we felt as we had known each other or years. He was so direct with us, making jokes and treating us like friends not as customers. He was also really knowledgeable [...]D: 24.5mi00
- Phoenix ZooThis zoo is like a paradise for children or for adults who still cherish their inner child, for that matter. It has everything from petting animals to climbing rocks. One of the favorites of the children is the Enchanted Forest with a huge [...]D: 10.1mi00
- El Bravo Restaurant in PhoenixEl Bravo has been there almost 30 years now, and is still pumping up with great food and popularity. No wonder, their dishes are absolutely delicious. They have the most tasty green tamales, Mexican tacos (which is enough for two, or for a [...]D: 18.1mi00
- Phoenix Art MuseumThis Museum is truly amazing. There are so many things to see, the museum focusing on several subjects ranging from art to history. We took part on the South Wing Overview guided tour which presented us contemporary paintings and modern [...]D: 12.3mi00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
It's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably...
History & Culture: Milan Baptistery
Just to get away from the city I think it's nice to visit Ostia and go to the beach. I know it's not the Bahamas, but it's still nice and relaxing...
Outdoors Activities: Ostia Free Beach near Rome
1°, 2° giorno: Tripoli, visita della città, dei souk, museo. Pernottamento in hotel 3/4 stelle. 3°: Tripoli - Leptis Magna - Gharyan: Visita...
General: Ghadames old medina
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
I don't think you will find such an interesting art museum with so many to things to show for free. You may have to pay some fees for special...
History & Culture: Cleveland Museum of Art
Known also as the art and entertainment district of the city, the Omaha Old Market is a place worth visiting. There are several shops and...
History & Culture: Omaha Old Market