Frank & Alberts in Phoenix, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > Frank & Alberts in Phoenix
- Food travel tip
- City center
The place has a good feeling to it, the waters were really courteous and nice and we enjoyed ourselves for the couple of hours we spent there. We loved the design of the restaurant: artistic and chic. This a good place to eat and spend a few great hours of your evening.
Try to take advantage of the happy hour from 5pm tp 7pm every day. They have some really good appetizers and drinks.
2400 E Missouri Avenue
Avg. price $30.
For more information contact them on their site.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- South Mountain Park Trails in PhoenixThough the South Mountain Education Center closed down in April due to budget reductions the hiking trails are still open to the public. When we visited Phoenix we decided to dedicate one of our days to climbing and hiking. So we went [...]D: 6.8mi00
- Heard Museum in PhoenixA museum dedicated to Native Americans, their culture, life, future and art. It has some interactive exhibitions, where kids can take home useful and interesting objects, either made by themselves or the staff. The whole place is full of [...]D: 12.7mi00
- Phoenix ZooThis zoo is like a paradise for children or for adults who still cherish their inner child, for that matter. It has everything from petting animals to climbing rocks. One of the favorites of the children is the Enchanted Forest with a huge [...]D: 10.1mi00
- The Royal Palms Resort & Spa in PhoenixIt's no wonder they call it 'royal', because that is the way we felt during our stay in that amazing hotel: like royalty. The staff was really great, paying attention to our needs and making our stay at the hotel as pleasant as they could. [...]D: 13.6mi00
- El Bravo Restaurant in PhoenixEl Bravo has been there almost 30 years now, and is still pumping up with great food and popularity. No wonder, their dishes are absolutely delicious. They have the most tasty green tamales, Mexican tacos (which is enough for two, or for a [...]D: 18.1mi00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
To eat in an affordable and cozy place is what every visitor could ask for. The Bistro du Quartier was such a place. The food was great and not...
Food: Bistro du Quartier
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
In Paralia you can rent two kind of vehicle: a scooter (there are small ones for one person and bigger ones for two persons too) or an ATV. Those...
Outdoors Activities: Renting scooter or ATV
It is a high quality restaurant with Japanese food and Armani environment. Armani/Nobu is a very special place, one can always see there a couple...
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This restaurant is a great place to try the various local cusines and dishes of Malaysia. A tip here is if you are interested to try the local...
Food: Restoran Mustika Zamzam
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
Visit Bratislava in November or December if you would like to see all the streets decorated, beautiful Christmas trees on the squares and of course...
Family & Fun: Christmas Market, Bratislava
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Your visit to Colorado Springs is definitely not complete without a ride to the top of Pikes Peak. The mountain is most well-known from the Dr....
Sightseeing: Pikes Peak