The Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > The Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
For me, the most amazing attractions were the Chihuly Glass exhibition which I saw two years ago in Phoenix and the Las Noches de Las Luminarias exhibitions. You can see so many colors and shapes in the glass exhibit. And the Luminarias is a kind of event, held every year with music and lots and lots of lanterns. It is something unimaginable, you have to be there and see it for yourself.
1201 N Galvin Parkway
Admission fee for adults $25 and $12.50 for children.
Daily: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
How to get there:
For directions visit their website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- Scottsdale Old Town and Art District near PhoenixThough called old town, Scottsdale's Old Town is actually not so old, only a bit more than 50, and still when you walk down the streets you feel like you're in a Western movie, only the buildings look more modern, and not that dusty. :) [...]D: n/a00
- Heard Museum in PhoenixA museum dedicated to Native Americans, their culture, life, future and art. It has some interactive exhibitions, where kids can take home useful and interesting objects, either made by themselves or the staff. The whole place is full of [...]D: 12.7mi00
- JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in PhoenixThis place has everything to have the greatest relaxation time ever. It has pool, spa, golf and tennis club. We spent the last day of our holiday just lazing around by the pool, enjoying a really good massage in the spa resort and having a [...]D: 25.9mi00
- Phoenix Art MuseumThis Museum is truly amazing. There are so many things to see, the museum focusing on several subjects ranging from art to history. We took part on the South Wing Overview guided tour which presented us contemporary paintings and modern [...]D: 12.3mi00
- Kai Restaurant in PhoenixThe restaurant is located at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort and after my opinion it is one of the best restaurants in Phoenix. Featuring mainly (Native) American cuisine the restaurant is rich in Native American history, culture and [...]D: 3mi00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
To feel and experience a little bit of historical China and explore a part of Beijing that is full of folklore and Chinese culture, than you must...
History & Culture: Liulichang Culture Street in Beijing
Dont rely yourself on street signs. Take a good street map with you or use a updated navigation system. Otherwise you will spend much more time...
General: Traffic signs in the inner city
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Welcome To the Kingdom of Cambodia Cambodia is one of the safest and most fascinating destinations in Asia. The country is blessed with a rich...
Sightseeing: Tour packages cambodia ( www.luxurytravelvietnam.com)
It is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet...
Outdoors Activities: Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Nothing could be compared to the experience you gain through a visit to the Wind Wolves Preserve in the wildflower season. You have to call ahead...
Outdoors Activities: Wind Wolves Preserve
Long Beach, California
To see the more relaxed and maybe a bit touristy side of Long Beach, Shoreline Village is the place to start. They have a wide array of unique...
Sightseeing: Shoreline Village