The Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > The Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
For me, the most amazing attractions were the Chihuly Glass exhibition which I saw two years ago in Phoenix and the Las Noches de Las Luminarias exhibitions. You can see so many colors and shapes in the glass exhibit. And the Luminarias is a kind of event, held every year with music and lots and lots of lanterns. It is something unimaginable, you have to be there and see it for yourself.
1201 N Galvin Parkway
Admission fee for adults $25 and $12.50 for children.
Daily: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
How to get there:
For directions visit their website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- The Superstition MountainThe Superstition Mountain in Arizona, east of Phoenix was created 29 million years ago and it is the main character of many ancient Native American and more modern legends. Several tribes have different myths about the mountain, [...]D: 11.2mi00
- AZ Hummer Tours around PhoenixWe met up with our guide on the day of the tour and from the first moment we felt as we had known each other or years. He was so direct with us, making jokes and treating us like friends not as customers. He was also really knowledgeable [...]D: 24.5mi00
- South Mountain Park Trails in PhoenixThough the South Mountain Education Center closed down in April due to budget reductions the hiking trails are still open to the public. When we visited Phoenix we decided to dedicate one of our days to climbing and hiking. So we went [...]D: 6.8mi00
- Phoenix ZooThis zoo is like a paradise for children or for adults who still cherish their inner child, for that matter. It has everything from petting animals to climbing rocks. One of the favorites of the children is the Enchanted Forest with a huge [...]D: 10.1mi00
- The Royal Palms Resort & Spa in PhoenixIt's no wonder they call it 'royal', because that is the way we felt during our stay in that amazing hotel: like royalty. The staff was really great, paying attention to our needs and making our stay at the hotel as pleasant as they could. [...]D: 13.6mi00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It was an amazing experience to walk on a way that was full of shops, restaurants and know that all this is underground. I went inside a shop,...
History & Culture: Ville Souterraine
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
If you want to buy some food but you don't want to pay as much as you would have to in Paralia, I suggest you to try that small supermarket we used...
Shopping: Cheap supermarket near Paralia
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main touristic objectives.Come and find more about Braila city with a local guide !
Sightseeing: Braila city tour
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Quick, sassy and excellent food, especially if you're into diner food with pretty waitresses and a good atmosphere. Star Diner was the place to...
Food: Star Diner
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam