The Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > The Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
For me, the most amazing attractions were the Chihuly Glass exhibition which I saw two years ago in Phoenix and the Las Noches de Las Luminarias exhibitions. You can see so many colors and shapes in the glass exhibit. And the Luminarias is a kind of event, held every year with music and lots and lots of lanterns. It is something unimaginable, you have to be there and see it for yourself.
1201 N Galvin Parkway
Admission fee for adults $25 and $12.50 for children.
Daily: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
How to get there:
For directions visit their website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- Heard Museum in PhoenixA museum dedicated to Native Americans, their culture, life, future and art. It has some interactive exhibitions, where kids can take home useful and interesting objects, either made by themselves or the staff. The whole place is full of [...]D: 12.7mi00
- Phoenix ZooThis zoo is like a paradise for children or for adults who still cherish their inner child, for that matter. It has everything from petting animals to climbing rocks. One of the favorites of the children is the Enchanted Forest with a huge [...]D: 10.1mi00
- The Phoenix Children's MuseumThis is the most amazing children's museum we've been at. My children just couldn't get enough of it. There are so many interactive things to do for them and all those great, innovative ideas give you ideas too. The Noodle Forest, with [...]D: 11.1mi00
- AZ Hummer Tours around PhoenixWe met up with our guide on the day of the tour and from the first moment we felt as we had known each other or years. He was so direct with us, making jokes and treating us like friends not as customers. He was also really knowledgeable [...]D: 24.5mi00
- Phoenix Art MuseumThis Museum is truly amazing. There are so many things to see, the museum focusing on several subjects ranging from art to history. We took part on the South Wing Overview guided tour which presented us contemporary paintings and modern [...]D: 12.3mi00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
Most German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar on top of the train station
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
London, United Kingdom
While I was at my internship for six months in awesome awesome UK, I thought shopping would definitely be out of the subject – due to the...
Shopping: The best place to shop in the UK !!!!!
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
One of a kind stress-alleviating experience is what you can get in the Halina European Day Spa and Salon, whether you're there for facials,...
Sports & Wellness : Halina European Day Spa & Salon
Founded by a couple from their own collections, the Nasher Sculpture Center is the most beautiful sculpture museum I've ever seen this far....
History & Culture: Nasher Sculpture Center
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa