The Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > The Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
For me, the most amazing attractions were the Chihuly Glass exhibition which I saw two years ago in Phoenix and the Las Noches de Las Luminarias exhibitions. You can see so many colors and shapes in the glass exhibit. And the Luminarias is a kind of event, held every year with music and lots and lots of lanterns. It is something unimaginable, you have to be there and see it for yourself.
1201 N Galvin Parkway
Admission fee for adults $25 and $12.50 for children.
Daily: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
How to get there:
For directions visit their website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- Phoenix ZooThis zoo is like a paradise for children or for adults who still cherish their inner child, for that matter. It has everything from petting animals to climbing rocks. One of the favorites of the children is the Enchanted Forest with a huge [...]D: 10.1mi00
- Frank & Alberts in PhoenixFrank & Alberts is a place where you eat delicious food presented with creativity and care. The dishes we ordered looked so good on the plates we were reluctant to eat them :) But we still did and they were delicious. The place has a good [...]D: 15mi00
- El Bravo Restaurant in PhoenixEl Bravo has been there almost 30 years now, and is still pumping up with great food and popularity. No wonder, their dishes are absolutely delicious. They have the most tasty green tamales, Mexican tacos (which is enough for two, or for a [...]D: 18.1mi00
- Heard Museum in PhoenixA museum dedicated to Native Americans, their culture, life, future and art. It has some interactive exhibitions, where kids can take home useful and interesting objects, either made by themselves or the staff. The whole place is full of [...]D: 12.7mi00
- AZ Hummer Tours around PhoenixWe met up with our guide on the day of the tour and from the first moment we felt as we had known each other or years. He was so direct with us, making jokes and treating us like friends not as customers. He was also really knowledgeable [...]D: 24.5mi00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
On my 1st trip to Quito, I got incredibly sick. First I thought it was food poisoning but it was suggested I had altitude sickness. We flew from...
General: Beware of Altitude sickness
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
If you go to Tusnad don't miss to visit the Saint Anna lake. It is a bid cold but very beautiful!
Outdoors Activities: You must visit the St. Anna lake
Anyone visiting Moscow will certainly need to go see the Red Square with the Kreml in the back. This is an amazing site simply because of it's...
Sightseeing: Red Square
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns