The Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > The Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
For me, the most amazing attractions were the Chihuly Glass exhibition which I saw two years ago in Phoenix and the Las Noches de Las Luminarias exhibitions. You can see so many colors and shapes in the glass exhibit. And the Luminarias is a kind of event, held every year with music and lots and lots of lanterns. It is something unimaginable, you have to be there and see it for yourself.
1201 N Galvin Parkway
Admission fee for adults $25 and $12.50 for children.
Daily: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
How to get there:
For directions visit their website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- The Musical Instrument Museum in PhoenixThis museum is incredible on so many levels. It has a wide range of instruments that are organized on a geographical scale, presenting the country (shown also on a map), its culture and the instrument itself. It so interesting to see [...]D: 24.8mi00
- The Phoenix Children's MuseumThis is the most amazing children's museum we've been at. My children just couldn't get enough of it. There are so many interactive things to do for them and all those great, innovative ideas give you ideas too. The Noodle Forest, with [...]D: 11.1mi00
- El Bravo Restaurant in PhoenixEl Bravo has been there almost 30 years now, and is still pumping up with great food and popularity. No wonder, their dishes are absolutely delicious. They have the most tasty green tamales, Mexican tacos (which is enough for two, or for a [...]D: 18.1mi00
- Scottsdale Old Town and Art District near PhoenixThough called old town, Scottsdale's Old Town is actually not so old, only a bit more than 50, and still when you walk down the streets you feel like you're in a Western movie, only the buildings look more modern, and not that dusty. :) [...]D: n/a00
- South Mountain Park Trails in PhoenixThough the South Mountain Education Center closed down in April due to budget reductions the hiking trails are still open to the public. When we visited Phoenix we decided to dedicate one of our days to climbing and hiking. So we went [...]D: 6.8mi00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rocket steamer cruise to mongla for sundarbans expeditions This trip cover the sundarbans wildlife sanctuary into the best scenic beautiful canal ...
Sightseeing: Vacation to Bangladesh in summer ( July - August )
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
If you like good food and a guiness in a noble atmosphere, you should go there. You can even get very good rooms in the hotel, not cheap but ver...
Food: Clontarf Castle
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Beauty, detail and a passion for art is what encompasses the exhibits in the Museum of Jade Art, established by artist Soofeen Hu. His concept of...
History & Culture: Museum of Jade Art
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Kids of every age can enjoy this museum where you can learn so much. Almost every exhibit in the Explorium museum provides a hands-on experience,...
Family & Fun: Explorium