El Bravo Restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > El Bravo Restaurant in Phoenix
- Food travel tip
- City center
Being a private restaurant, the atmosphere is homey and friendly with great staff, though too few, at least in weekends. Their menus are, however, reasonably priced and really good so it makes up for the wait.
8338 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85020, USA
Price around $20
Open until 8pm daily, closed on Sunday
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- The Desert Botanical Garden in PhoenixThis is maybe the best place to visit in Phoenix. It has almost everything that can be of interest to birdwatchers, contemporary art lovers, wildlife-research maniacs or culture oriented people. For me, the most amazing attractions were [...]D: 10.6mi00
- The Phoenix Children's MuseumThis is the most amazing children's museum we've been at. My children just couldn't get enough of it. There are so many interactive things to do for them and all those great, innovative ideas give you ideas too. The Noodle Forest, with [...]D: 11.1mi00
- AZ Hummer Tours around PhoenixWe met up with our guide on the day of the tour and from the first moment we felt as we had known each other or years. He was so direct with us, making jokes and treating us like friends not as customers. He was also really knowledgeable [...]D: 24.5mi00
- Phoenix Art MuseumThis Museum is truly amazing. There are so many things to see, the museum focusing on several subjects ranging from art to history. We took part on the South Wing Overview guided tour which presented us contemporary paintings and modern [...]D: 12.3mi00
- The Royal Palms Resort & Spa in PhoenixIt's no wonder they call it 'royal', because that is the way we felt during our stay in that amazing hotel: like royalty. The staff was really great, paying attention to our needs and making our stay at the hotel as pleasant as they could. [...]D: 13.6mi00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
If you want to see some interesting thing in Rome, you should visit the Ossuarium of the church 'Santa Maria della Concezione'. Over 4000...
History & Culture: Santa Maria della Concezione
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris Ltd, specialist Tour Operator in Arusha Tanzania. Offers wildlife safaris,african safaris,vacation holidays, tanzania...
General: Tanzania holidays destinations
The birthplace of rock'n'rock, we could say about Sun Studio, which has become famous for the the King of rock'n'roll, Elvis...
Sightseeing: Sun Studio