El Bravo Restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > El Bravo Restaurant in Phoenix
- Food travel tip
- City center
Being a private restaurant, the atmosphere is homey and friendly with great staff, though too few, at least in weekends. Their menus are, however, reasonably priced and really good so it makes up for the wait.
8338 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85020, USA
Price around $20
Open until 8pm daily, closed on Sunday
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- Phoenix Art MuseumThis Museum is truly amazing. There are so many things to see, the museum focusing on several subjects ranging from art to history. We took part on the South Wing Overview guided tour which presented us contemporary paintings and modern [...]D: 12.3mi00
- The Superstition MountainThe Superstition Mountain in Arizona, east of Phoenix was created 29 million years ago and it is the main character of many ancient Native American and more modern legends. Several tribes have different myths about the mountain, [...]D: 11.2mi00
- Heard Museum in PhoenixA museum dedicated to Native Americans, their culture, life, future and art. It has some interactive exhibitions, where kids can take home useful and interesting objects, either made by themselves or the staff. The whole place is full of [...]D: 12.7mi00
- JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in PhoenixThis place has everything to have the greatest relaxation time ever. It has pool, spa, golf and tennis club. We spent the last day of our holiday just lazing around by the pool, enjoying a really good massage in the spa resort and having a [...]D: 25.9mi00
- South Mountain Park Trails in PhoenixThough the South Mountain Education Center closed down in April due to budget reductions the hiking trails are still open to the public. When we visited Phoenix we decided to dedicate one of our days to climbing and hiking. So we went [...]D: 6.8mi00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
If you go to Augsburg, you should visit the roman museum, the arts museum and take a look at the so called 'Fuggersiedlung'. It was the first...
General: Visit the Museums and the Fuggersiedlung
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
When you visit Szentendre I recommend you to get there by ship. You can take a ship from Budapest to Szentendre and back only for a few euros -...
General: Visiting Szentendre on the Danube river
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; email@example.com I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
If you are interested to go shopping and get almost anything, a great place to stop by and shop in Johor Bahru is at the famous Jusco Tebrau City...
Shopping: Jusco Tebrau City
A small, but that more precious museum right on First Street. The Fresno Art Museum gives you more than you could expect with its friendly customer...
History & Culture: Fresno Art Museum
Art museum, when packed with lots of exhibitions can be overwhelming and when you leave you feel you couldn't really remember everything. The...
History & Culture: Toledo Museum of Art