El Bravo Restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > El Bravo Restaurant in Phoenix
- Food travel tip
- City center
Being a private restaurant, the atmosphere is homey and friendly with great staff, though too few, at least in weekends. Their menus are, however, reasonably priced and really good so it makes up for the wait.
8338 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85020, USA
Price around $20
Open until 8pm daily, closed on Sunday
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- Scottsdale Old Town and Art District near PhoenixThough called old town, Scottsdale's Old Town is actually not so old, only a bit more than 50, and still when you walk down the streets you feel like you're in a Western movie, only the buildings look more modern, and not that dusty. :) [...]D: n/a00
- The Musical Instrument Museum in PhoenixThis museum is incredible on so many levels. It has a wide range of instruments that are organized on a geographical scale, presenting the country (shown also on a map), its culture and the instrument itself. It so interesting to see [...]D: 24.8mi00
- Frank & Alberts in PhoenixFrank & Alberts is a place where you eat delicious food presented with creativity and care. The dishes we ordered looked so good on the plates we were reluctant to eat them :) But we still did and they were delicious. The place has a good [...]D: 15mi00
- Kai Restaurant in PhoenixThe restaurant is located at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort and after my opinion it is one of the best restaurants in Phoenix. Featuring mainly (Native) American cuisine the restaurant is rich in Native American history, culture and [...]D: 3mi00
- The Phoenix Children's MuseumThis is the most amazing children's museum we've been at. My children just couldn't get enough of it. There are so many interactive things to do for them and all those great, innovative ideas give you ideas too. The Noodle Forest, with [...]D: 11.1mi00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
We made reservations in advance in Bridges, so we could get a table at dinner one evening. I love their prixe fixe-s consisting of three courses...
Food: Bridges - Great restaurant in Vancouver
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
The theater of the Phoenix has truly lived up to its reputation, rising from the ashes and becoming one of the prestigious opera houses in Venice....
History & Culture: Teatro La Fenice
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
They so many sandwiches and burgers to choose from at Stella's Kentucky Deli that you get confused when you get to the end and still don't...
Food: Stella's Kentucky Deli
Vietnam is home to some of the most unique natural and historical sites one could expect to visit, explore the scenic Halong and emerge you through...
Sightseeing: Top destination with luxury aspect in Vietnam