The Phoenix Children's Museum, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > The Phoenix Children's Museum
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The Noodle Forest, with large, yellow noodles hanging down from the wall, and the child-sized Market was my children's favorite. They were so excited when they were able to 'buy' their own food and act like adults do, and it was such a delight for us to see their happy faces. :) We spent a whole day there going about the 'Market', playing in the Noodle Forest, riding tricycles, and making up unique dishes in the Texture Cafe and it was really fun. I was glad I could take my children there!
215 N 7th Street
Admission fee is $9
Daily from 9am to 4pm, except Mondays
How to get there:
In downtown Phoenix drive down 7th Street or Van Buren Street and on the corner you will find the Monroe School Building. The museum is inside the school.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in PhoenixThis place has everything to have the greatest relaxation time ever. It has pool, spa, golf and tennis club. We spent the last day of our holiday just lazing around by the pool, enjoying a really good massage in the spa resort and having a [...]D: 25.9mi00
- Phoenix ZooThis zoo is like a paradise for children or for adults who still cherish their inner child, for that matter. It has everything from petting animals to climbing rocks. One of the favorites of the children is the Enchanted Forest with a huge [...]D: 10.1mi00
- Scottsdale Old Town and Art District near PhoenixThough called old town, Scottsdale's Old Town is actually not so old, only a bit more than 50, and still when you walk down the streets you feel like you're in a Western movie, only the buildings look more modern, and not that dusty. :) [...]D: n/a00
- Frank & Alberts in PhoenixFrank & Alberts is a place where you eat delicious food presented with creativity and care. The dishes we ordered looked so good on the plates we were reluctant to eat them :) But we still did and they were delicious. The place has a good [...]D: 15mi00
- The Superstition MountainThe Superstition Mountain in Arizona, east of Phoenix was created 29 million years ago and it is the main character of many ancient Native American and more modern legends. Several tribes have different myths about the mountain, [...]D: 11.2mi00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
It was as if I was at the theatre watching it being performed; I could see Romeo dangling at Juliet’s balcony, until someone behind me brought me...
General: Indulgence has a New Location, Verona Italy
French cuisine is interesting enough as it is, but it has never been quite as surprising as at this small, family run restaurant that decided to...
Food: Le Coq au Vin
Saint Louis, Missouri
One of the top attractions of St. Louis is Grant's Farm just south of the city. The place resembles somewhat a zoo, with all those animals that...
Family & Fun: Grant's Farm
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns