The Phoenix Children's Museum, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > The Phoenix Children's Museum
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The Noodle Forest, with large, yellow noodles hanging down from the wall, and the child-sized Market was my children's favorite. They were so excited when they were able to 'buy' their own food and act like adults do, and it was such a delight for us to see their happy faces. :) We spent a whole day there going about the 'Market', playing in the Noodle Forest, riding tricycles, and making up unique dishes in the Texture Cafe and it was really fun. I was glad I could take my children there!
215 N 7th Street
Admission fee is $9
Daily from 9am to 4pm, except Mondays
How to get there:
In downtown Phoenix drive down 7th Street or Van Buren Street and on the corner you will find the Monroe School Building. The museum is inside the school.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- The Hall of Flame Museum of Firefighting in PhoenixThis museum is really unique. There aren't very many facilities that feature firefighting cars and materials for display to visitors. So this museum is quite on its on in its league. :) The museum has about 5 galleries each presenting [...]D: 9.7mi00
- Frank & Alberts in PhoenixFrank & Alberts is a place where you eat delicious food presented with creativity and care. The dishes we ordered looked so good on the plates we were reluctant to eat them :) But we still did and they were delicious. The place has a good [...]D: 15mi00
- AZ Hummer Tours around PhoenixWe met up with our guide on the day of the tour and from the first moment we felt as we had known each other or years. He was so direct with us, making jokes and treating us like friends not as customers. He was also really knowledgeable [...]D: 24.5mi00
- The Superstition MountainThe Superstition Mountain in Arizona, east of Phoenix was created 29 million years ago and it is the main character of many ancient Native American and more modern legends. Several tribes have different myths about the mountain, [...]D: 11.2mi00
- Scottsdale Old Town and Art District near PhoenixThough called old town, Scottsdale's Old Town is actually not so old, only a bit more than 50, and still when you walk down the streets you feel like you're in a Western movie, only the buildings look more modern, and not that dusty. :) [...]D: n/a00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Vienna don't miss the Hundertwasserhaus. It's really interesting!
Visit the museum of the district of Koblenz. Showing you a wide variety in history.
Sightseeing: Local museum
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
There are some nice possibilities to go for shopping, in the city center and at some shopping malls.
Shopping: If you want to go shopping...
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
Book your bus tickets online, A/C, Volvo, Semi-deluxe and get best discount offers anywhere in India at Elegant holidays & tours. Hurry up, offer...
Public Transportation: Online Bus Ticket Booking
When I've arrived in Torino I've visited 'il Palazzo Reale' .
General: Palazzo Reale, Turin
Buffalo, New York
Though it may not be a big museum, the Buffalo Museum of Science is still an interactive facility worth visiting. Children of all ages can find...
Family & Fun: Buffalo Museum of Science
Saint Louis, Missouri
This building is maybe one of the most beautiful man-made structures that you will ever see. What makes the Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis so...
Sightseeing: Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam