The Royal Palms Resort & Spa in Phoenix, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > The Royal Palms Resort & Spa in Phoenix
- General travel tip
- City center
Our room was the most gorgeous of the hotel rooms I've seen this far. The rich gold with brown, blue and the bordeaux make an excellent mixture and give a bit of Mexican feeling to the whole place. Our bed was huge and really comfortable, we had a beautiful, clean bathroom and the view from our room was just wonderful. The whole place had a kind of charm to it and it really grew close to our heart. No to mention the hours spent in the spa! :) Definitely recommending to everyone.
5200 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018, USA
Average price/night: $253 - $676
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- The Hall of Flame Museum of Firefighting in PhoenixThis museum is really unique. There aren't very many facilities that feature firefighting cars and materials for display to visitors. So this museum is quite on its on in its league. :) The museum has about 5 galleries each presenting [...]D: 9.7mi00
- The Superstition MountainThe Superstition Mountain in Arizona, east of Phoenix was created 29 million years ago and it is the main character of many ancient Native American and more modern legends. Several tribes have different myths about the mountain, [...]D: 11.2mi00
- The Phoenix Children's MuseumThis is the most amazing children's museum we've been at. My children just couldn't get enough of it. There are so many interactive things to do for them and all those great, innovative ideas give you ideas too. The Noodle Forest, with [...]D: 11.1mi00
- Frank & Alberts in PhoenixFrank & Alberts is a place where you eat delicious food presented with creativity and care. The dishes we ordered looked so good on the plates we were reluctant to eat them :) But we still did and they were delicious. The place has a good [...]D: 15mi00
- Scottsdale Old Town and Art District near PhoenixThough called old town, Scottsdale's Old Town is actually not so old, only a bit more than 50, and still when you walk down the streets you feel like you're in a Western movie, only the buildings look more modern, and not that dusty. :) [...]D: n/a00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
If you would ask me which attractions do I recommend you if you visit Sopron, it would be a hard question, because you can spend hours in the old...
Sightseeing: Walking in the old city center
The Castle of Dublin was built in the 12the century. It was the residence of the Viceroys of Ireland during the English rule. The castle has more...
History & Culture: The Castle of Dublin
Wow, what a great experience to see behind the scenes of the Angels' games. The tours at the Angel Stadium of Anaheim take you to from the...
Sightseeing: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
I have been here only once, but it was so great. The Planetarium functions since 1930 and is not only a planetarium but also a chain of exhibits. ...
Sightseeing: Adler Planetarium
A traditional and highly popular diner amongst locals, Whitt's Barbecue is a simple, down-to-earth and welcoming restaurant that has the best...
Food: Whitt's Barbecue
San Francisco, California
Probably one of the most famous jails in the world and home to many myths and movies, this used to be a high security federal prison in 1934....
History & Culture: Alcatraz Island