The Royal Palms Resort & Spa in Phoenix, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Phoenix > The Royal Palms Resort & Spa in Phoenix
- General travel tip
- City center
Our room was the most gorgeous of the hotel rooms I've seen this far. The rich gold with brown, blue and the bordeaux make an excellent mixture and give a bit of Mexican feeling to the whole place. Our bed was huge and really comfortable, we had a beautiful, clean bathroom and the view from our room was just wonderful. The whole place had a kind of charm to it and it really grew close to our heart. No to mention the hours spent in the spa! :) Definitely recommending to everyone.
5200 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018, USA
Average price/night: $253 - $676
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Phoenix
- Frank & Alberts in PhoenixFrank & Alberts is a place where you eat delicious food presented with creativity and care. The dishes we ordered looked so good on the plates we were reluctant to eat them :) But we still did and they were delicious. The place has a good [...]D: 15mi00
- Phoenix ZooThis zoo is like a paradise for children or for adults who still cherish their inner child, for that matter. It has everything from petting animals to climbing rocks. One of the favorites of the children is the Enchanted Forest with a huge [...]D: 10.1mi00
- Kai Restaurant in PhoenixThe restaurant is located at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort and after my opinion it is one of the best restaurants in Phoenix. Featuring mainly (Native) American cuisine the restaurant is rich in Native American history, culture and [...]D: 3mi00
- Scottsdale Old Town and Art District near PhoenixThough called old town, Scottsdale's Old Town is actually not so old, only a bit more than 50, and still when you walk down the streets you feel like you're in a Western movie, only the buildings look more modern, and not that dusty. :) [...]D: n/a00
- The Phoenix Children's MuseumThis is the most amazing children's museum we've been at. My children just couldn't get enough of it. There are so many interactive things to do for them and all those great, innovative ideas give you ideas too. The Noodle Forest, with [...]D: 11.1mi00
Things about Phoenix you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is a site between East and West Berlin which was created after the fall of the wall. Some well-known artists have made some significant pieces...
History & Culture: East Side Gallery
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
In Paralia you can rent two kind of vehicle: a scooter (there are small ones for one person and bigger ones for two persons too) or an ATV. Those...
Outdoors Activities: Renting scooter or ATV
This church has become a sort of visiting card for Vilnius. It is considered to be the masterpiece of late Lithuanian Gothic. It's a must to see...
Sightseeing: St. Ann's Church
This club must be one of your favorites if you know bangkok nightlife a little. It's super stylish and also quite expensive. The Club looks like a...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bed Supper Club
Though located a few miles from Arlington, in the neighboring Grand Prairie, the entertaining and fun amusement park Ripley's Grand Prairie is...
Family & Fun: Ripley's Grand Prairie
Food is excellent and they have the best prices in town during happy hour, many things for $1. Unbeatable. Staff is also great, the environment...
Food: Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grille
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
Totally Pittsburgh, I have to say that. The Fat Head's Saloon is the place to meet some locals, get down for a really large, tasty burger and...
Food: Fat Head's Saloon
One of the most imposing buildings of the early years of Tampa, a luxurious railroad resort, houses the Henry B. Plant Museum. Among the various...
History & Culture: Henry B. Plant Museum in Tampa