The bank of the Seine, Paris, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Paris > The bank of the Seine
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
Banque de France, 75001 Paris, France
Recent travel tips for Paris
- Use the Metro when in ParisThe Metro system is extensive and inexpensive. Ask for the best ticket value. [...]D: n/a00
- Take a bottle of water with youIf you visit Paris by foot during summer, or when the temperatures are really really high, you better take with yourself a bottle of water. The fact is that at certain landmarks the only water you can find is from streets salesmen. They [...]D: n/a10
- Paris City PassportParis City Passport is a very useful little booklet. It contains coupons that give you a discount to more than thirty places including museums, shops, shows, restaurants, attractions etc. You can use one coupon only once and, to be honest, [...]D: n/a10
- Luggage lockersIf you travel with large luggage, you can leave it at the luggage locker of one of the train stations like Gare de Lyon, Gare du Nord, Gare d'Austerlitz. If one is not opened, you can ask about the other at the information stand and walk [...]D: 2.8mi00
- View from Arc de Triomphe on Eiffel TowerMany say that the view from Arc de Triomphe over Paris is much more interesting and nicer than the view from the Eiffel Tower. I must disagree with this statement, even if I heard it myself. The truth is that from the 50 meters of the Arc [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Paris you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
The best way to get to the city from the airport is by Taxi. Also, once you are in the city, the best way to travel is again by taxi, it's cheap...
Public Transportation: Airport Transfer
Also visit the historical center of Oradea with plenty of old monuments built at the begining of the 19th century. The architecture of the center...
General: The baroque historical center
Key West, Florida
Home of America's most biggest 19th century prison, the Fort of Jefferson, the Dry Tortugas is a compulsory sight to visit, when traveling to Key...
Sightseeing: The Dry Tortugas of Key West