What to wear?, Paris, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Paris > What to wear?
- General travel tip
- City center
You definitely have to forget your T-shirts, sports shoes and baseball caps at home. Women is Paris are likely to wear black very often, so you should also have some black clothes, especially a pair of black shoes . They also like high heels and scarfs.
French women are very stylish, so you should keep up with them, at a certain level, of course and you will not feel under dressed.
But don't worry too much about the way you dress, take it as an experiment. :)
Recent travel tips for Paris
- Accomodation in HostelsIf you don't wear fancy pants, if you search for something rather cheap than comfortable for accommodation in Paris, you should definitely take into consideration hostels. Depending on the date of arriving, the nights spent, the number of [...]D: n/a00
- Sainte-ChapelleWhile entrance to Notre Dame and Sacre Coeur are free of charge, for going inside Sainte-Chapelle, there is an entrance fee. Frankly I don't remember well how much it was, what I can recall is that the amount seemed infirm to me compared to [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Eiffel tower - le tour d'EiffelEiffel tower is the symbol of France built for the Paris World Fair in 1889. It is 324 m heigh and has two restaurants in it and a lookout on the top floor. The stair entrance to the tower is the cheapest, 4.50E for adults, 3.50 E for [...]D: n/a40
- Food and drinkI totally agree with Danpop, even more, I think it's more rentable to bring water, beer (if you are more of a beer-drinker kind) and food with you visiting the sights of Paris. You can buy a bottle of mineral water for 0.80 Euro in a shop [...]D: 1.6mi00
- When in France, speak FrenchWhen you are in France, based on my personal experience on a trip to Paris, it goes a long way if you attempt to speak a little French. Although most Parisians speak some English, it is essential that you learn a few phrases such as [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Paris you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
If your with car, you have to pay for parking, as usually, but you can park in some nearby streets without parking fees.
General: Parking fee
You should definitely try out the 'Cave Bath' from Miskolc! It's an extraordinary experience...
Family & Fun: Cave bathing
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
The entrance to the Catacombs of San Sebastiano is located at the address Via Appia Antica. 136th. The church of San Sebastiano was built over...
History & Culture: Catacombs of San Sebastiano
If like to go to the beaches of Lima, you should be always careful. For an tourist it would be good, not to go to the beaches away from Lima more...
Outdoors Activities: Beaches at Lima
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA