ParisVisite Card, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Paris > ParisVisite Card
- General travel tip
- City center
Prices in euros (2009):
Adults, zones 1-3:
one day: 8,80, 2 days: 14,40, 3 days: 19,60, 5 days: 28,30
Adults: zones 1-6:
one day: 18,50, 2 days: 28,30, 3days: 39,70 48,40
Children, zones 1-3:
one day: 4,40, 2
Recent travel tips for Paris
- Luggage lockersIf you travel with large luggage, you can leave it at the luggage locker of one of the train stations like Gare de Lyon, Gare du Nord, Gare d'Austerlitz. If one is not opened, you can ask about the other at the information stand and walk [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Sainte-ChapelleWhile entrance to Notre Dame and Sacre Coeur are free of charge, for going inside Sainte-Chapelle, there is an entrance fee. Frankly I don't remember well how much it was, what I can recall is that the amount seemed infirm to me compared to [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Basilique du Sacré-CœurIf you wonder why there are so few photos from inside Basilique du Sacré-Cœur ('Basilica of the Sacred Heart') in Paris is because photos are forbidden there. Maybe if you're brave enough you can take some photos, but I wouldn't suggest [...]D: n/a01
- What to wear?Ladies, if you go to Paris, don't forget about a few things in order to look less like a tourist. You definitely have to forget your T-shirts, sports shoes and baseball caps at home. Women is Paris are likely to wear black very often, so [...]D: n/a20
- Disneyland resortWhen you are in Paris, then you can go to Disneyland resort paris. It's great for children. [...]D: 20.7mi00
Things about Paris you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
More than three centuries old building is now a museum for one of the major contributor in Indian independence. It gives the glimpse of the...
History & Culture: Sardar Patel Museum
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Although not a typical beach destination, Chicago has got some great beaches on Lake Michigan. The water is cold in most parts of the year, but...
Beaches : Chicago Beaches
Being a Harley Davidson motorcycle shop, the House of Harley you will find only merchandise that has this brand-name on it. However, even if you...
Shopping: House of Harley
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns