Pepe's Cafe and Steakhouse in Key West, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Key West > Pepe's Cafe and Steakhouse in Key West
- Food travel tip
- City center
The place also has its own history, being built in the early 1900s by a Cuban fisherman and claiming to be the oldest steak in the Florida Keys.
806 Caroline St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Average Main Course Price $14.00
Daily from 7:30am to 11pm.
Recent travel tips for Key West
- Fury Water Adventures - Key WestAMAZING! This word describes perfectly the way we felt after going on a 'cruise' with Fury. I went with some friends and for some of us, it was the first time we had the opportunity to hop on a jet-ski and sail through the waters. We [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Higgs BeachKey West being an island, lazing around under the sun and diving deep into the sea is part of your trip. Higgs Beach in the southern part of the island is beautiful with its white sand and the contrasting deep blue sea. It was no wonder we [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The Old Town of Key West by TrolleyRoaming the Old Town of Key West is like roaming the streets of a Victorian-era city set in a tropical surrounding. The building are so beautifully preserved, renovated and repainted, they look brand new, only in style do they show their [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Rest Beach of Key WestBeaches are for lazing around, getting tanned and swimming in the sea. For families it is the best place, where children can play all day long, build sandcastles, run around and have fun. For us, the Rest Beach was superb. The sand was [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Latitudes Beach Café in Key WestThough it is a bit far for only a dinner (you have to travel by ferry about half an hour if you go from Key West Hilton), the Cafe is set in a beautiful place on Sunset Key. We traveled there any way, because we were staying at the [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Key West you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
This is an awesome restaurant right by the beach. It's all about seafood and I would not exactly call it, great atmosphere or a place to go to...
Food: El Tintero II
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Boston is famous for its breweries, among many other things and the Samuel Adams Brewery makes some world famous beers. The brewery is open...
History & Culture: Samuel Adams Brewery
Deep Dish Pizza is the pride and speciality of Chicago. It appeareed in the 1940s in pizzerias and is very popular ever since. It was first done...
Food: Deep Dish Pizza
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
Though located a few miles north of Stockton, the Micke Grove Regional Park and Zoo is a perfect destination for a day of fun and excitement. Kids...
Family & Fun: Micke Grove Regional Park and Zoo