Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Key West > Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The place is not so big, so we didn't have time to get bored by long rows and exhibitions. And while we walked through the conservatory there were several butterflies that landed on our shoulders or in our palms if we held out our hands. It was truly amazing. If there wouldn't have been other people, and there wouldn't have been a roof above our heads I would have thought I was in forest paradise of butterflies! :)
1316 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Adults $12, Children $8.50
Daily from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Key West
- Sloppy Joe's Bar in Key WestJoe's is a really great place where you can have fun, listen to live music and eat&drink. This has a deep tradition in Key West, especially because of its association with the famous writer Ernest Hemingway, who drank there. If you like [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Mallory SquareMallory Square is definitely a place to visit, not just because it is Key West's major attraction but is a place of history and fun in the same time. There are several cultural buildings such as museum and notable houses (like [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Latitudes Beach Café in Key WestThough it is a bit far for only a dinner (you have to travel by ferry about half an hour if you go from Key West Hilton), the Cafe is set in a beautiful place on Sunset Key. We traveled there any way, because we were staying at the [...]D: 1mi00
- Pepe's Cafe and Steakhouse in Key WestWe had breakfast, lunch AND dinner in this cozy little restaurant, because the food is just delicious. They have a light dishes in the morning like waffles and omelet, and at lunchtime we took some fish sandwiches and grilled burgers with [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Rest Beach of Key WestBeaches are for lazing around, getting tanned and swimming in the sea. For families it is the best place, where children can play all day long, build sandcastles, run around and have fun. For us, the Rest Beach was superb. The sand was [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Key West you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
The Castle of Dublin was built in the 12the century. It was the residence of the Viceroys of Ireland during the English rule. The castle has more...
History & Culture: The Castle of Dublin
If you are at Galway, should should take a boat to the Aron Islands. There are 3 islands and at least the main islands offers you a great landscape...
Outdoors Activities: Aron Islands
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
In 1903 the British monarch, Edward VII visited Lisbon, on a reassurance of the Anglo-Portuguese alliance, and after his visit, the park...
Sightseeing: Eduardo VII Park in Lisbon
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
This museum is just great and really well suited for kids to. I would say the highlight of the Arizona Museum of Natural History is their...
History & Culture: Arizona Museum of Natural History