Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Key West > Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The place is not so big, so we didn't have time to get bored by long rows and exhibitions. And while we walked through the conservatory there were several butterflies that landed on our shoulders or in our palms if we held out our hands. It was truly amazing. If there wouldn't have been other people, and there wouldn't have been a roof above our heads I would have thought I was in forest paradise of butterflies! :)
1316 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Adults $12, Children $8.50
Daily from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Key West
- Blue HeavenI liked the atmosphere very much, both the staff and the food was perfect. Blue Heaven is really special and I can warmly recommend it to anyone. The most special thing is that it was a garden where, among others, Hemingway came boxing [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Sloppy Joe's Bar in Key WestJoe's is a really great place where you can have fun, listen to live music and eat&drink. This has a deep tradition in Key West, especially because of its association with the famous writer Ernest Hemingway, who drank there. If you like [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Key West - Southernmost on the Beach HotelThe hotel is in the central district of Key West, near such major attractions like Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, Key West Lighthouse, Mallory Square and others. The whole place is beautiful, with really friendly staff and excellent [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Hemingway House in Key WestErnest Hemingway, America's Noble prize-winner for literature wrote and lived in this beautiful house in the Old Town of Key West. Many of his famous novels were completed here, like 'In another Country' or 'Whom the Bell Tolls'. I'm a [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The Dry Tortugas of Key WestHome of America's most biggest 19th century prison, the Fort of Jefferson, the Dry Tortugas is a compulsory sight to visit, when traveling to Key West. Built, but never finished, between 1846 and 1871, the fort is now a major tourist [...]D: n/a10
Things about Key West you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
The shopping street called the 'Zeil' offers you all you can buy.
General: Shopping in the city center
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Used as the main residence for the Sultan Mehmet II, the Topkapi Palace now is such a major tourist attraction that it is almost very crowded....
History & Culture: Topkapi Palace
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Charleston, West Virginia
Houston freeways are great. Just pop into downtown have fun and your back to your own bed in notime.
General: Outside of Houston, Tx