Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Key West > Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The place is not so big, so we didn't have time to get bored by long rows and exhibitions. And while we walked through the conservatory there were several butterflies that landed on our shoulders or in our palms if we held out our hands. It was truly amazing. If there wouldn't have been other people, and there wouldn't have been a roof above our heads I would have thought I was in forest paradise of butterflies! :)
1316 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Adults $12, Children $8.50
Daily from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Key West
- Hemingway House in Key WestErnest Hemingway, America's Noble prize-winner for literature wrote and lived in this beautiful house in the Old Town of Key West. Many of his famous novels were completed here, like 'In another Country' or 'Whom the Bell Tolls'. I'm a [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Mallory SquareMallory Square is definitely a place to visit, not just because it is Key West's major attraction but is a place of history and fun in the same time. There are several cultural buildings such as museum and notable houses (like [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Fury Water Adventures - Key WestAMAZING! This word describes perfectly the way we felt after going on a 'cruise' with Fury. I went with some friends and for some of us, it was the first time we had the opportunity to hop on a jet-ski and sail through the waters. We [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Key West - Southernmost on the Beach HotelThe hotel is in the central district of Key West, near such major attractions like Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, Key West Lighthouse, Mallory Square and others. The whole place is beautiful, with really friendly staff and excellent [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Sloppy Joe's Bar in Key WestJoe's is a really great place where you can have fun, listen to live music and eat&drink. This has a deep tradition in Key West, especially because of its association with the famous writer Ernest Hemingway, who drank there. If you like [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Key West you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
This is one fascinating place. If you are into ancient cultures and art, you should definitely go there. The most important item at this museum is...
History & Culture: Pergamon Museum
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
Raleigh, North Carolina
We went to see the oldest and the most famous house in Raleigh where the United State's 17th President, Andrew Johnson, was born. It is located...
History & Culture: Mordecai Historic Park
San Francisco, California
Great place for emergencies, if you are a tourist. They have all kinds of cameras and all you need for them. Best thing, you can also rent...
Shopping: Adolph Gasser Camera
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.