Japan Travel Tips, Asia
Travel tips > Asia > Japan travel tips
Browse useful Japan travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Japan you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Japan or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Japan
- Sapporo, my favorite citySapporo travel tipsMy hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an administrative center the town started to grow, and to expand and now today it is one of the largest, most [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Tokyo Great Cycling TourTokyo travel tipsBeing the first time in Tokyo and hearing quite positive things about the Tokyo Great Cycling Tour, we decided to book a trip on our first day. That way we got to see parts of Tokyo that we couldn't have seen and doing this on the first [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Tokyo Disney Resort on HalloweenTokyo travel tipsThough Halloween is a Western celebration, it has become a theme widely spread throughout Tokyo, and Japan. During this celebration, many Hallowen theme-based mascots, decorations, souvenirs and other objcets can be found for locals and [...]D: n/a00
- Sushi-Dai Restaurant in TokyoTokyo travel tipsThe BEST sushi ever, ever! There is no place that provides such a tasty, delicious and mouthwatering sushi than SushiDai at the Tsukiji Market. No wonder there is a HUGE line every time of the day. The best thing (most advised) is to there [...]D: n/a00
- Imperial Palace in TokyoTokyo travel tipsHome to the imperial family, the palace is not accessible to the public, only the East Gardens, and not every day either.The Imperial Palace was built on the same spot where many years ago the Edo castle stood. It had suffered bombardment [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Yoyogi ParkTokyo travel tipsThe main thing that you can do in the park, apart from walking around, is people-watching. You might be surprised now, but that is what visitors do when they go to Yoyogi Park, and believe me that park is truly a sight you'd never see [...]D: 4.3mi00
- 48 Hours Tokyo Guide - Local Knowledge & Cool PerksTokyo travel tipsThere's times you'll want to spend a lot of money in order to improve your experience of a country and try things you've always dreamed of. After all, you've just spent a ton of money to get there and for many, it's a once-in-a-lifetime [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Tsukiji Fish MarketTokyo travel tipsThough not a typical tourist attraction, visiting the fish market is something that gives you an insight into the trade of Japan and thus into its history and culture. Tsukiji Fish Market is noted the worlds largest in its trade and has a [...]D: n/a00
- Ueno ParkTokyo travel tipsUneon Park is resgistered as the oldest park in Tokyo and is a favorite place for families. They have not just peaceful walkways but temples, art galleries and a zoo. Many museum have their residence here also, like the Orient Museum, Tokyo [...]D: n/a00
- Tokyo National Science MuseumTokyo travel tipsMany musuems in the US feature exhibits of nature, but this one is really something. Tokyo National Science Museum has beautiful exhibitions of the wolrd of Japan, its culture, its people, its customs and everything that is Japanese. There [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Japan you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The opening of the laundrette by Sam Chin in 1878 was the first step in the establishment of Toronto's Chinatown. Thirty years later there were...
History & Culture: Chinatown
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
On Rue Gambetta, there is a market called Wazemmes (Marché de Wazemmes), that is opened every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, from morning until 1-2...
Shopping: Marché de Wazemmes
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
Book your tour with Twins Tours to the HolyLand!
General: Visiting the Holy Land
From the first step of preparing your trip to Myanmar to the time you are travelling inside this beautiful country, there happens some stages that...
General: Thing you should know when plan your Myanmar Trip
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar