48 Hours Tokyo Guide - Local Knowledge & Cool Perks, Japan
Travel tips > Asia > Japan > Tokyo > 48 Hours Tokyo Guide - Local Knowledge & Cool Perks
- Food travel tip
- City center
This guide will show you most of my schedule and few alternate options I chose to dice my budget down.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tokyo
- Yoyogi ParkThe main thing that you can do in the park, apart from walking around, is people-watching. You might be surprised now, but that is what visitors do when they go to Yoyogi Park, and believe me that park is truly a sight you'd never see [...]D: 4.3mi00
- Imperial Palace in TokyoHome to the imperial family, the palace is not accessible to the public, only the East Gardens, and not every day either.The Imperial Palace was built on the same spot where many years ago the Edo castle stood. It had suffered bombardment [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Electronic articlesAkihabara is the well known part of Tokyo, where you can get electronic articles for a cheap price.It´s cheap, because all the things are used, but you can always make a good deal. You can also change what you bought, if you kept the [...]D: 22.3mi10
- Sumida RiverThe Sumida River is the main, and the largest river that flows through the capital city. It is crossed by 26 bridges throughout and flows through 7 districts of Tokyo, including Sumida and Arakawa.The river didn't have this course, but [...]D: n/a00
- Tokyo National Science MuseumMany musuems in the US feature exhibits of nature, but this one is really something. Tokyo National Science Museum has beautiful exhibitions of the wolrd of Japan, its culture, its people, its customs and everything that is Japanese. There [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Tokyo you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Welcome To the Kingdom of Cambodia Cambodia is one of the safest and most fascinating destinations in Asia. The country is blessed with a rich...
Sightseeing: Tour packages cambodia ( www.luxurytravelvietnam.com)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Chinatown was established during the British colonial rule in the Petaling area. This was a place that was built at that time for the Chinese...
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's