48 Hours Tokyo Guide - Local Knowledge & Cool Perks, Japan
Travel tips > Asia > Japan > Tokyo > 48 Hours Tokyo Guide - Local Knowledge & Cool Perks
- Food travel tip
- City center
This guide will show you most of my schedule and few alternate options I chose to dice my budget down.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tokyo
- Tokyo TowerThe Tokyo Tower, being the tallest freestanding tower in the world, is a major attraction to visitors from all over the country. It has two observation decks and people can go up to have a really beautiful look on the bustling capital of [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Hamarikyu GardensLocated at the estuary of the Sumida River, the Hamarikyu Garden park is a getaway for the people and visitors of the city. Though found in Central Tokyo, the park is like a little peaceful heaven in the heart of a noisy and busy area.Many [...]D: n/a00
- Tsukiji Fish MarketThough not a typical tourist attraction, visiting the fish market is something that gives you an insight into the trade of Japan and thus into its history and culture. Tsukiji Fish Market is noted the worlds largest in its trade and has a [...]D: n/a00
- Ueno ParkUneon Park is resgistered as the oldest park in Tokyo and is a favorite place for families. They have not just peaceful walkways but temples, art galleries and a zoo. Many museum have their residence here also, like the Orient Museum, Tokyo [...]D: n/a00
- Shopping in GinzaGinza is the main shopping area in Tokyo, beside Shinjuku. It is famous for its brand stores like Tiffany, Apple or Bulgari. It is not so crowded as Shinjuku, though that might depend on the season or day you're going. There also many [...]D: 2.1mi00
Things about Tokyo you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
1,5 hour long cruise on the Danube with live Hungarian music. During the sightseeing traditional dishes & drinks are served for guests. The main...
Sightseeing: Dinner & Cruise
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
The city, where passing regimes have left their footprints as beautiful memories of time; recites many tales in the silence of its monuments....
History & Culture: History Comes Alive in Verona’s Ageless Beauty
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
Visit Bratislava in November or December if you would like to see all the streets decorated, beautiful Christmas trees on the squares and of course...
Family & Fun: Christmas Market, Bratislava
It is always an exciting feeling to visit a historic site, and it wasn't any different with the Fort McHenry National Monument either. The...
History & Culture: Fort McHenry National Monument
The Museum of Fine Arts is housed in two buildings (the Law and the Beck building), one in front of the other. You can walk between them through an...
History & Culture: Museum of Fine Arts in Houston
The best way to get to know Montgomery is to take a ride with the 1940's looking-like bus. The bus has air-conditioning, clean windows and if...
Public Transportation: Authentic 1940's bus-ride
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...