48 Hours Tokyo Guide - Local Knowledge & Cool Perks, Japan
Travel tips > Asia > Japan > Tokyo > 48 Hours Tokyo Guide - Local Knowledge & Cool Perks
- Food travel tip
- City center
This guide will show you most of my schedule and few alternate options I chose to dice my budget down.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tokyo
- Tokyo Great Cycling TourBeing the first time in Tokyo and hearing quite positive things about the Tokyo Great Cycling Tour, we decided to book a trip on our first day. That way we got to see parts of Tokyo that we couldn't have seen and doing this on the first [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Tokyo TowerThe Tokyo Tower, being the tallest freestanding tower in the world, is a major attraction to visitors from all over the country. It has two observation decks and people can go up to have a really beautiful look on the bustling capital of [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Tokyo National Science MuseumMany musuems in the US feature exhibits of nature, but this one is really something. Tokyo National Science Museum has beautiful exhibitions of the wolrd of Japan, its culture, its people, its customs and everything that is Japanese. There [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Electronic articlesAkihabara is the well known part of Tokyo, where you can get electronic articles for a cheap price.It´s cheap, because all the things are used, but you can always make a good deal. You can also change what you bought, if you kept the [...]D: 22.3mi10
- Shopping in GinzaGinza is the main shopping area in Tokyo, beside Shinjuku. It is famous for its brand stores like Tiffany, Apple or Bulgari. It is not so crowded as Shinjuku, though that might depend on the season or day you're going. There also many [...]D: 2.1mi00
Things about Tokyo you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
The New Mexico Rail Runner commuter train runs between Santa Fe to the North and Belen to the South, with stops in Albuquerque, Bernalillo and...
Public Transportation: New Mexico Rail Runner
San Diego, California
We couldn't have chosen a better way to get around in San Francisco and see a lot of the attractions. The trolleys very easy to figure out. There...
Sightseeing: San Diego by Trolley
One of the main highlights of this small town is the Cambodian Buddhist Temple, which more precisely is a huge park with statues telling the story...
Sightseeing: Cambodian Buddhist Temple
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter