Tsukiji Fish Market, Tokyo, Japan
Travel tips > Asia > Japan > Tokyo > Tsukiji Fish Market
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Being a witness to fish-bargainaing, which I should mention start after 5am, so anyone interested in japanese-style auctioning should go to the market at around 5am. This is more recommended to those who have highly keen interest in the trade or who can't sleep at night! :)
5-2-1 Tsukiji Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
How to get there:
Travel to the Tsukijishijo Station and exit on either on A1, A2 or A3.
Recent travel tips for Tokyo
- Haunted Tokyo ToursGetting to know Tokyo and its background history might be a good and enlightening thing to visitors. This tour was everything we couldn't imagine. When we traveled to Tokyo, we knew that country is special, with lots myths, legends, [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Sushi-Dai Restaurant in TokyoThe BEST sushi ever, ever! There is no place that provides such a tasty, delicious and mouthwatering sushi than SushiDai at the Tsukiji Market. No wonder there is a HUGE line every time of the day. The best thing (most advised) is to there [...]D: n/a00
- Central TokyoThe first stop to almost every visitor that goes to the metropolis is the central district of Tokyo. Though the are has been destroyed many times by bombardmenst and fires, it has redeveloped and gained an interely new aspect of an [...]D: n/a00
- Tokyo National Science MuseumMany musuems in the US feature exhibits of nature, but this one is really something. Tokyo National Science Museum has beautiful exhibitions of the wolrd of Japan, its culture, its people, its customs and everything that is Japanese. There [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Hamarikyu GardensLocated at the estuary of the Sumida River, the Hamarikyu Garden park is a getaway for the people and visitors of the city. Though found in Central Tokyo, the park is like a little peaceful heaven in the heart of a noisy and busy area.Many [...]D: n/a00
Things about Tokyo you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
From November there is a nice Christmas Market in front of the Schönbrunn Palace. We arrived here late afternoon, but all the free parking spaces...
General: Parking near the Schonbrunn
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
If you are exactly in the center of the city, you will see a narrow street with stairs between two buildings. On the wall near the street is a sign...
Food: Eating 'Langos' in the center of the city
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
The best part of Belgrade nightlife is that they have a special focus on winter and summer clubs, so you have an idea how much effort they put on...
Night Life & Entertainment: The nightlife highlights
Located inside Disneyland, thus quite accessible for families and friends visiting the magical land, Carnation Cafe is a great place to grab...
Food: Carnation Cafe
Located in the grounds of the Woodward Park in Fresno, the Shinzen Japanese Garden is a true symbol of Japanese culture, mixture of tranquility,...
Sightseeing: Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno