Yoyogi Park, Tokyo, Japan
Travel tips > Asia > Japan > Tokyo > Yoyogi Park
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
First, there are some people that practice tai-chi or some kind of martial art (even with swords) but the most unique people are the ones that are dressed either as Elvis or characters from Grease (or some other kind of famous movie character) or girls wearing poodle-skirts. There are som many different kinds of dresses to see on people, some weird, some outrageous, and they are not even shy when you take pictures of them. Crazy! :) But it's fun! So, visit the park, then you can tell it is not some ordinary place.
Yoyogi-Kamizono-cho, Jinnan 2-chome, Shibuya Ward
How to get there:
A few minutes from the Harajuku station.
Recent travel tips for Tokyo
- Central TokyoThe first stop to almost every visitor that goes to the metropolis is the central district of Tokyo. Though the are has been destroyed many times by bombardmenst and fires, it has redeveloped and gained an interely new aspect of an [...]D: n/a00
- Imperial Palace in TokyoHome to the imperial family, the palace is not accessible to the public, only the East Gardens, and not every day either.The Imperial Palace was built on the same spot where many years ago the Edo castle stood. It had suffered bombardment [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Electronic articlesAkihabara is the well known part of Tokyo, where you can get electronic articles for a cheap price.It´s cheap, because all the things are used, but you can always make a good deal. You can also change what you bought, if you kept the [...]D: 22.3mi10
- Tokyo Disney Resort on HalloweenThough Halloween is a Western celebration, it has become a theme widely spread throughout Tokyo, and Japan. During this celebration, many Hallowen theme-based mascots, decorations, souvenirs and other objcets can be found for locals and [...]D: n/a00
- Sushi-Dai Restaurant in TokyoThe BEST sushi ever, ever! There is no place that provides such a tasty, delicious and mouthwatering sushi than SushiDai at the Tsukiji Market. No wonder there is a HUGE line every time of the day. The best thing (most advised) is to there [...]D: n/a00
Things about Tokyo you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to go shopping on a high level, go to Zurich. There´s much you can do there in that sense.
General: Shopping in the city center
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
Most German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar on top of the train station
A fact not known by many is that the famous Charles de Gaulle was born in Lille, 22 November 1890. Of course there is a memorial house that keeps...
Sightseeing: Charles de Gaulle Memorial House
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
They have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather...
Night Life & Entertainment: Caffè Megara
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Los Angeles, California
The Capital Records Tower is a nice little landmark that was built in 1956. This is a nice landmark of Hollywood. Of course this is really just...
History & Culture: Capitol Records Tower
Raleigh, North Carolina
We went to see the oldest and the most famous house in Raleigh where the United State's 17th President, Andrew Johnson, was born. It is located...
History & Culture: Mordecai Historic Park