Yoyogi Park, Tokyo, Japan
Travel tips > Asia > Japan > Tokyo > Yoyogi Park
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
First, there are some people that practice tai-chi or some kind of martial art (even with swords) but the most unique people are the ones that are dressed either as Elvis or characters from Grease (or some other kind of famous movie character) or girls wearing poodle-skirts. There are som many different kinds of dresses to see on people, some weird, some outrageous, and they are not even shy when you take pictures of them. Crazy! :) But it's fun! So, visit the park, then you can tell it is not some ordinary place.
Yoyogi-Kamizono-cho, Jinnan 2-chome, Shibuya Ward
How to get there:
A few minutes from the Harajuku station.
Recent travel tips for Tokyo
- Haunted Tokyo ToursGetting to know Tokyo and its background history might be a good and enlightening thing to visitors. This tour was everything we couldn't imagine. When we traveled to Tokyo, we knew that country is special, with lots myths, legends, [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Tsukiji Fish MarketThough not a typical tourist attraction, visiting the fish market is something that gives you an insight into the trade of Japan and thus into its history and culture. Tsukiji Fish Market is noted the worlds largest in its trade and has a [...]D: n/a00
- Sensoji TempleThe Asakusa neighborhood in the Taito district is maybe the oldest part of Tokyo. Due tue ist 'age' many temples can be found here, that makes Asakusa quite an attraction for visitors from around the globe, especially because [...]D: n/a00
- Hamarikyu GardensLocated at the estuary of the Sumida River, the Hamarikyu Garden park is a getaway for the people and visitors of the city. Though found in Central Tokyo, the park is like a little peaceful heaven in the heart of a noisy and busy area.Many [...]D: n/a00
- Sumida RiverThe Sumida River is the main, and the largest river that flows through the capital city. It is crossed by 26 bridges throughout and flows through 7 districts of Tokyo, including Sumida and Arakawa.The river didn't have this course, but [...]D: n/a00
Things about Tokyo you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
This place is pretty cool and offers some original Swabian meals. The restaurant also has a beer garden and they have some huge smoker barbecue on...
Food: Kuppelnau Stadtwirtschaft
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Satu Mare, Romania
If you want to sleep a night or two in Satu Mare you can go to the two most known hotels, Dacia Hotel and Aurora Hotel wich are located in the...
General: Venues accommodation in Satu Mare, Hotel Alma spa
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
A great child-friendly facility that is open to the public for lessons and guided tours alike. The Louisville Equestrian Center is the home oasis...
Family & Fun: Louisville Equestrian Center
Housing one of the most vast collection of Native American artifacts, not to mention the various sculptures, paintings and canvases of the American...
History & Culture: Gilcrease Museum
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights