Yoyogi Park, Tokyo, Japan
Travel tips > Asia > Japan > Tokyo > Yoyogi Park
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
First, there are some people that practice tai-chi or some kind of martial art (even with swords) but the most unique people are the ones that are dressed either as Elvis or characters from Grease (or some other kind of famous movie character) or girls wearing poodle-skirts. There are som many different kinds of dresses to see on people, some weird, some outrageous, and they are not even shy when you take pictures of them. Crazy! :) But it's fun! So, visit the park, then you can tell it is not some ordinary place.
Yoyogi-Kamizono-cho, Jinnan 2-chome, Shibuya Ward
How to get there:
A few minutes from the Harajuku station.
Recent travel tips for Tokyo
- Shopping in GinzaGinza is the main shopping area in Tokyo, beside Shinjuku. It is famous for its brand stores like Tiffany, Apple or Bulgari. It is not so crowded as Shinjuku, though that might depend on the season or day you're going. There also many [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Electronic articlesAkihabara is the well known part of Tokyo, where you can get electronic articles for a cheap price.It´s cheap, because all the things are used, but you can always make a good deal. You can also change what you bought, if you kept the [...]D: 22.3mi10
- Sumida RiverThe Sumida River is the main, and the largest river that flows through the capital city. It is crossed by 26 bridges throughout and flows through 7 districts of Tokyo, including Sumida and Arakawa.The river didn't have this course, but [...]D: n/a00
- Tokyo Disney Resort on HalloweenThough Halloween is a Western celebration, it has become a theme widely spread throughout Tokyo, and Japan. During this celebration, many Hallowen theme-based mascots, decorations, souvenirs and other objcets can be found for locals and [...]D: n/a00
- Tokyo National Science MuseumMany musuems in the US feature exhibits of nature, but this one is really something. Tokyo National Science Museum has beautiful exhibitions of the wolrd of Japan, its culture, its people, its customs and everything that is Japanese. There [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Tokyo you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
Place Bellecour is one of the largest squares in Europe. It is located between the rivers Rhone and Saone and it's really huge. Right in the...
Sightseeing: Place Bellecour
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz