Yoyogi Park, Tokyo, Japan
Travel tips > Asia > Japan > Tokyo > Yoyogi Park
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
First, there are some people that practice tai-chi or some kind of martial art (even with swords) but the most unique people are the ones that are dressed either as Elvis or characters from Grease (or some other kind of famous movie character) or girls wearing poodle-skirts. There are som many different kinds of dresses to see on people, some weird, some outrageous, and they are not even shy when you take pictures of them. Crazy! :) But it's fun! So, visit the park, then you can tell it is not some ordinary place.
Yoyogi-Kamizono-cho, Jinnan 2-chome, Shibuya Ward
How to get there:
A few minutes from the Harajuku station.
Recent travel tips for Tokyo
- Ueno ParkUneon Park is resgistered as the oldest park in Tokyo and is a favorite place for families. They have not just peaceful walkways but temples, art galleries and a zoo. Many museum have their residence here also, like the Orient Museum, Tokyo [...]D: n/a00
- Tokyo TowerThe Tokyo Tower, being the tallest freestanding tower in the world, is a major attraction to visitors from all over the country. It has two observation decks and people can go up to have a really beautiful look on the bustling capital of [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Haunted Tokyo ToursGetting to know Tokyo and its background history might be a good and enlightening thing to visitors. This tour was everything we couldn't imagine. When we traveled to Tokyo, we knew that country is special, with lots myths, legends, [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Tsukiji Fish MarketThough not a typical tourist attraction, visiting the fish market is something that gives you an insight into the trade of Japan and thus into its history and culture. Tsukiji Fish Market is noted the worlds largest in its trade and has a [...]D: n/a00
- Tokyo Great Cycling TourBeing the first time in Tokyo and hearing quite positive things about the Tokyo Great Cycling Tour, we decided to book a trip on our first day. That way we got to see parts of Tokyo that we couldn't have seen and doing this on the first [...]D: 1.9mi00
Things about Tokyo you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Nantwich, United Kingdom
Train station straight to Manchester airport
Public Transportation: Going to the Manchester airport
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
The best part of Belgrade nightlife is that they have a special focus on winter and summer clubs, so you have an idea how much effort they put on...
Night Life & Entertainment: The nightlife highlights
Overland Park, Kansas
Place Delicate clothing can be placed between two dry cleaner bags and then fold the item and pack. The garment will not have any fold creases and...
General: Place Delicate
San Francisco, California
Hidden in the back of Pier 45 is an warehouse converted into an old arcade Museum. Featuring a variety of games dating back to the early 1900's....
Family & Fun: Musée Mécanique