Yoyogi Park, Tokyo, Japan
Travel tips > Asia > Japan > Tokyo > Yoyogi Park
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
First, there are some people that practice tai-chi or some kind of martial art (even with swords) but the most unique people are the ones that are dressed either as Elvis or characters from Grease (or some other kind of famous movie character) or girls wearing poodle-skirts. There are som many different kinds of dresses to see on people, some weird, some outrageous, and they are not even shy when you take pictures of them. Crazy! :) But it's fun! So, visit the park, then you can tell it is not some ordinary place.
Yoyogi-Kamizono-cho, Jinnan 2-chome, Shibuya Ward
How to get there:
A few minutes from the Harajuku station.
Recent travel tips for Tokyo
- Haunted Tokyo ToursGetting to know Tokyo and its background history might be a good and enlightening thing to visitors. This tour was everything we couldn't imagine. When we traveled to Tokyo, we knew that country is special, with lots myths, legends, [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Central TokyoThe first stop to almost every visitor that goes to the metropolis is the central district of Tokyo. Though the are has been destroyed many times by bombardmenst and fires, it has redeveloped and gained an interely new aspect of an [...]D: n/a00
- Sumida RiverThe Sumida River is the main, and the largest river that flows through the capital city. It is crossed by 26 bridges throughout and flows through 7 districts of Tokyo, including Sumida and Arakawa.The river didn't have this course, but [...]D: n/a00
- Shopping in GinzaGinza is the main shopping area in Tokyo, beside Shinjuku. It is famous for its brand stores like Tiffany, Apple or Bulgari. It is not so crowded as Shinjuku, though that might depend on the season or day you're going. There also many [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Tokyo TowerThe Tokyo Tower, being the tallest freestanding tower in the world, is a major attraction to visitors from all over the country. It has two observation decks and people can go up to have a really beautiful look on the bustling capital of [...]D: 3.2mi00
Things about Tokyo you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Founded by a Spanish man, Jaime Partagas, in 1845, this cigar factory is one the largest and most famous in Cuba. Visiting the factory is a must...
Sightseeing: Fabrica de Tabaco Partagas
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Albuquerque, New Mexico
With a style that goes classical, more 70s than modern, the 66 Diner serves really tasty food for anyone who enters their locale with an empty...
Food: 66 Diner in Albuquerque
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
A bar with character, the Slippery Noodle Inn is a music gem in downtown Indianapolis. There is live blues music every night of the week, and...
Night Life & Entertainment: Slippery Noodle Inn