Tokyo Disney Resort on Halloween, Japan
Travel tips > Asia > Japan > Tokyo > Tokyo Disney Resort on Halloween
- General travel tip
- City center
In the Disney Resort in Tokyo, almost everything was decorated with Halloween-based motifs. There were several jack-o-lanterns to be seen, not to mention witches, cats, moon decorations that made the whole place look like it has been drawn out of some kind of horror cartoon. :) It was interesting, though; definitely not a picture you see everyday.
1-1 Maihama Urayasu, Tokyo, 279-8511 Japan
Tickets for a whole day can be purchased which cost ¥5,800 for adults and ¥3,900 for children. Check the website for more details.
Standard operating hours: 9am to 10pm.
How to get there:
By traveling either with the JR Musashino or the JR Keiyo Line to the Maihama Station.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tokyo
- Imperial Palace in TokyoHome to the imperial family, the palace is not accessible to the public, only the East Gardens, and not every day either.The Imperial Palace was built on the same spot where many years ago the Edo castle stood. It had suffered bombardment [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Tokyo Great Cycling TourBeing the first time in Tokyo and hearing quite positive things about the Tokyo Great Cycling Tour, we decided to book a trip on our first day. That way we got to see parts of Tokyo that we couldn't have seen and doing this on the first [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Sumida RiverThe Sumida River is the main, and the largest river that flows through the capital city. It is crossed by 26 bridges throughout and flows through 7 districts of Tokyo, including Sumida and Arakawa.The river didn't have this course, but [...]D: n/a00
- Ueno ParkUneon Park is resgistered as the oldest park in Tokyo and is a favorite place for families. They have not just peaceful walkways but temples, art galleries and a zoo. Many museum have their residence here also, like the Orient Museum, Tokyo [...]D: n/a00
- Yoyogi ParkThe main thing that you can do in the park, apart from walking around, is people-watching. You might be surprised now, but that is what visitors do when they go to Yoyogi Park, and believe me that park is truly a sight you'd never see [...]D: 4.3mi00
Things about Tokyo you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
To learn more about Columbus and its culinary scene you definitely have to take part on the Columbus Food Adventures. It was so great that we...
Food: Columbus Food Adventures
Truly an amazing museum where you see art come to life in the various paintings, artworks of famous and not so famous artists of the Impressionist...
History & Culture: Carnegie Museum of Art
Housing one of the most vast collection of Native American artifacts, not to mention the various sculptures, paintings and canvases of the American...
History & Culture: Gilcrease Museum