Haunted Tokyo Tours, Japan
Travel tips > Asia > Japan > Tokyo > Haunted Tokyo Tours
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
When we traveled to Tokyo, we knew that country is special, with lots myths, legends, history and ghosts. But we've never imagined it could be so overwhelmingly interesting and fun to get behind the high-tech, industrialized facade of the city and learn things that go beyond legend and mythology. This tour is highly recommended to everyone who goes at least for 2 days to Tokyo!
Tours start usually at around 1pm and they last 2.5 hours.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tokyo
- Shopping in GinzaGinza is the main shopping area in Tokyo, beside Shinjuku. It is famous for its brand stores like Tiffany, Apple or Bulgari. It is not so crowded as Shinjuku, though that might depend on the season or day you're going. There also many [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Sumida RiverThe Sumida River is the main, and the largest river that flows through the capital city. It is crossed by 26 bridges throughout and flows through 7 districts of Tokyo, including Sumida and Arakawa.The river didn't have this course, but [...]D: n/a00
- Ueno ParkUneon Park is resgistered as the oldest park in Tokyo and is a favorite place for families. They have not just peaceful walkways but temples, art galleries and a zoo. Many museum have their residence here also, like the Orient Museum, Tokyo [...]D: n/a00
- Tokyo Great Cycling TourBeing the first time in Tokyo and hearing quite positive things about the Tokyo Great Cycling Tour, we decided to book a trip on our first day. That way we got to see parts of Tokyo that we couldn't have seen and doing this on the first [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Imperial Palace in TokyoHome to the imperial family, the palace is not accessible to the public, only the East Gardens, and not every day either.The Imperial Palace was built on the same spot where many years ago the Edo castle stood. It had suffered bombardment [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Tokyo you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Basilique-cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-la-Treille de Lille is the newest church in town, being finished in 1999, after its construction started in...
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
The flower market is very interesting, you should go in the morning and you'll see nothing but flowers everywhere. It's next to Little India and...
General: The flower market of Bangkok
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Las Vegas, Nevada
One of my favorite places to see while in Las Vegas is the Bellagio Fountains in front of the well known Hotel. It's truly awesome, and maybe the...
Sightseeing: Bellagio Fountain
What an amazing museum holding such unique and interesting exhibits. Who would have thought that Toledo is the city where the museum dedicated to...
History & Culture: Blair Museum of Lithophanes