Hamarikyu Gardens, Tokyo, Japan
Travel tips > Asia > Japan > Tokyo > Hamarikyu Gardens
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Many traditional buildings from the Edo period could be found here, but unfortunately they were destroyed during te Second World War. The only structure that still stand, afloat the pond in the center of the park, is the Nakajima teahouse.
We had a cup of green tea and some traditional Japanese sweets with the tea and they taste really good together. It was a really quiet place and we almost forgot we were in the center of a metropolis. Highly recommended.
1-1, Hama Rikyu-teien, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
From 9:00am to 5:00pm
How to get there:
Travel with the subway and get off at the Shiodome station.
Recent travel tips for Tokyo
- Haunted Tokyo ToursGetting to know Tokyo and its background history might be a good and enlightening thing to visitors. This tour was everything we couldn't imagine. When we traveled to Tokyo, we knew that country is special, with lots myths, legends, [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Tokyo National Science MuseumMany musuems in the US feature exhibits of nature, but this one is really something. Tokyo National Science Museum has beautiful exhibitions of the wolrd of Japan, its culture, its people, its customs and everything that is Japanese. There [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Central TokyoThe first stop to almost every visitor that goes to the metropolis is the central district of Tokyo. Though the are has been destroyed many times by bombardmenst and fires, it has redeveloped and gained an interely new aspect of an [...]D: n/a00
- Tsukiji Fish MarketThough not a typical tourist attraction, visiting the fish market is something that gives you an insight into the trade of Japan and thus into its history and culture. Tsukiji Fish Market is noted the worlds largest in its trade and has a [...]D: n/a00
- Ueno ParkUneon Park is resgistered as the oldest park in Tokyo and is a favorite place for families. They have not just peaceful walkways but temples, art galleries and a zoo. Many museum have their residence here also, like the Orient Museum, Tokyo [...]D: n/a00
Things about Tokyo you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
In Arlington you can have fun too and I'm not thinking about an amusement park here. There are concerts and dance lessons several days a week...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cowboys Dancehall
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
Pacific Science Center is a great spot for everyone as all of us can find something amazing in there. Besides the huge IMAX movie theater there are...
History & Culture: Pacific Science Center
Washington, District Of Columbia
The huge 19-foot tall white marble statue of Abraham Lincoln is a must-see sight in Washington. Whether you are a visitor or a local this place is...
History & Culture: Lincoln Memorial in Washington
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl