Maria Selma, Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Maria Selma
- Food travel tip
- City center
I almost can't recommend anything special because everything is so good, the warm salsa, the great tortilla and so on. Yet, do not miss the Camaron tacos and the Pollo chicken, they are delicious.
Try everything you can but do not miss the Ultimate Margarita, it might be a little pricey (about $10) but really amazing.
1617 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77006, USA
Mostly under $30.
Hours vary, you better check the website for the day you want to go.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Houston
- The Houston ZooHouston Zoo is easily accessible as it is very close to other popular places of the city like the Hermann Park or the Museum district. Naturally, they have a lot of animals but as I have observed, they have unusually many baby animals as [...]D: 19.5mi00
- Astros Field in HoustonThe Astros are Houston's well supported and very popular baseball team. Also known as Minute Maid Park the stadium was finished is 2000. Now it can hold 40.000 spectators and has got some really cool features. The roof is retractable, [...]D: 19mi00
- NASA Johnson Space CenterI went to see NASA Johnson Space center with my brother and it was amazing, totally worth the slightly expensive ticket. Unfortunately we couldn't see everything for the lack of time, but we would definitely go back again. There are [...]D: 40.8mi00
- Harwin Drive in HoustonHarwin Drive is a great area in Houston. It's in the middle of a district where Indian, Chinese and Pakistani immigrants live and there are a lot of nice restaurants, bars and shops. However, the accent is on the shops. There is a huge [...]D: 14.9mi00
- San Jacinto Monument and MuseumSan Jacinto is a monument and museum destined to commemorate the bloody war for the Independence of Texas. The place is great and touching, I didn't regret that I made the short, 20 minutes trip from Houston's Downtown. Inside the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like walking, travel along the trace of the old roman waterpipe, nearly 100km long. You can enjoy a nice nature and see the leftovers of...
General: The roman waterpipe
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
This small museum is worth a look, if you are in the city center of Weingarten. It contains the history of the Alamannen, a tribe living in that...
History & Culture: The Alamannen museum
If you want to feel party, go to Alicante during the time of the 'Hogueras de San Juan' at the 24th of june. A lot of exceptional sculptures are...
General: There you should go!
No visit to Madrid is complete without eating some mouth watering Churros. Chocolateria San Gines is the oldest venue that has been serving Churros...
Food: San Gines Chocolate Factory
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
The Alabama State Capitol Building is the first thing that you should visit in Montgomery. The building has witnessed events such as the...
Sightseeing: Alabama State Capitol Building
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant
Hong Kong, China
When visiting Hong Kong, one of the main places to go is Victoria Peak on Hong Kong Island. Being Hong Kong’s highest point, the view from the...
Outdoors Activities: Victoria Peak on Hong Kong Island