Maria Selma, Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Maria Selma
- Food travel tip
- City center
I almost can't recommend anything special because everything is so good, the warm salsa, the great tortilla and so on. Yet, do not miss the Camaron tacos and the Pollo chicken, they are delicious.
Try everything you can but do not miss the Ultimate Margarita, it might be a little pricey (about $10) but really amazing.
1617 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77006, USA
Mostly under $30.
Hours vary, you better check the website for the day you want to go.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Houston
- San Jacinto Monument and MuseumSan Jacinto is a monument and museum destined to commemorate the bloody war for the Independence of Texas. The place is great and touching, I didn't regret that I made the short, 20 minutes trip from Houston's Downtown. Inside the [...]D: n/a00
- Menil CollectionMenil Collection is a fantastic art collection of two Houston Native philanthropist, the Menil brothers. There are different exhibitions, some temporary, others permanent and everything is free all the time. The home of the museum is [...]D: 18mi00
- Reliant Stadium and the Houston TexansThe Texans, Houston's beloved and very popular football team. They are members of the National Football League (NFL)and really very much adored, so you better don't mess with a local about the team. ;) Reliant Stadium is new and huge!!! [...]D: 20.8mi00
- NASA Johnson Space CenterI went to see NASA Johnson Space center with my brother and it was amazing, totally worth the slightly expensive ticket. Unfortunately we couldn't see everything for the lack of time, but we would definitely go back again. There are [...]D: 40.8mi00
- Astros Field in HoustonThe Astros are Houston's well supported and very popular baseball team. Also known as Minute Maid Park the stadium was finished is 2000. Now it can hold 40.000 spectators and has got some really cool features. The roof is retractable, [...]D: 19mi00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
To really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The...
Family & Fun: Callejon de Hamel in Havana
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
From the outside, the Anchorage Museum at Ramuson Center just blends with its surrounding being made from mirror glass. It is a magnificent sight,...
History & Culture: Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson Center
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
At the east side of the city, a small hill with a lot of entertaining venues, Mount Adams is a must. Full of architecturally interesting and...
Sightseeing: Mount Adams
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing