Maria Selma, Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Maria Selma
- Food travel tip
- City center
I almost can't recommend anything special because everything is so good, the warm salsa, the great tortilla and so on. Yet, do not miss the Camaron tacos and the Pollo chicken, they are delicious.
Try everything you can but do not miss the Ultimate Margarita, it might be a little pricey (about $10) but really amazing.
1617 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77006, USA
Mostly under $30.
Hours vary, you better check the website for the day you want to go.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Brenner's Steakhouse in HoustonWell it is definitely not for vegetarians... :) Brenner's is an award winning steakhouse, as you may know, but I was not so very amazed. Food was good, indeed, although we went with some friends and the stake of some was overcooked. I [...]D: n/a00
- Sierra Grill in HoustonSierra Grill is a great representative of TexMex cuisine with a very nice local rustic style. It is very friendly and you can, of course wear anything you want, maybe except for huge cowboy hats. :) I tried the chili crusted tuna made [...]D: 18.6mi00
- Williams Water WallThis is only a water wall with water (alliteration here :P) flowing down the walls and steps of the building but it's spectacular. It might seems small at first sight because of the taller surrounding buildings, but it is as high as 20 [...]D: n/a00
- Museum of Fine Arts in HoustonThe Museum of Fine Arts is housed in two buildings (the Law and the Beck building), one in front of the other. You can walk between them through an underground tunnel that connects the two. Law houses permanent exhibitions of modern [...]D: 18.9mi00
- Galleria in HoustonGalleria is not a fine arts museum, as the name would suggest, it's an immense mall. They say the Mall of America is larger, but I can't imagine that. If there is something you are looking for and can't find it here, that think probably [...]D: 15.4mi00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
Do, by no means miss pork leg and lamb leg here. It is exceptional how they make it, they say this region is the only place where you can find it...
Food: Asador Tierra Aranda
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
The Sansevero museum is located in a former chapel in the old town of Naples. Inside there is one of the city's main attractions: the statue of the...
History & Culture: Museo Cappella Sansevero
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
If you are seeking Luxury Transportation on your Puerto Rico Holiday, Contact at viplimopr.com to get Luxury Cars and Low-Cost Transportation in...
General: VIP Limo Puerto Rico
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
Miami Beach, Florida
This restaurant has the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overprized. ...
Food: Azul – Best wine list, worst cuisine in Miami