Maria Selma, Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Maria Selma
- Food travel tip
- City center
I almost can't recommend anything special because everything is so good, the warm salsa, the great tortilla and so on. Yet, do not miss the Camaron tacos and the Pollo chicken, they are delicious.
Try everything you can but do not miss the Ultimate Margarita, it might be a little pricey (about $10) but really amazing.
1617 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77006, USA
Mostly under $30.
Hours vary, you better check the website for the day you want to go.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Brenner's Steakhouse in HoustonWell it is definitely not for vegetarians... :) Brenner's is an award winning steakhouse, as you may know, but I was not so very amazed. Food was good, indeed, although we went with some friends and the stake of some was overcooked. I [...]D: n/a00
- Rothko Chapel in HoustonRothko Chapel is a wonderful place. It was founded in 1970 by Dominique and John Menil. The chapel does not belong to any denomination, or better to say it belongs to all. It's mission is to unite people of different believes and make peace [...]D: 18.1mi00
- NASA Johnson Space CenterI went to see NASA Johnson Space center with my brother and it was amazing, totally worth the slightly expensive ticket. Unfortunately we couldn't see everything for the lack of time, but we would definitely go back again. There are [...]D: 40.8mi00
- Astros Field in HoustonThe Astros are Houston's well supported and very popular baseball team. Also known as Minute Maid Park the stadium was finished is 2000. Now it can hold 40.000 spectators and has got some really cool features. The roof is retractable, [...]D: 19mi00
- Williams Water WallThis is only a water wall with water (alliteration here :P) flowing down the walls and steps of the building but it's spectacular. It might seems small at first sight because of the taller surrounding buildings, but it is as high as 20 [...]D: n/a00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Muckross Estate is something you must see if you are in Killarney, although it is out of the city, some 2-3 miles from the city center. Take a tour...
History & Culture: Muckross Estate
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
'Never been here before? We'll help you to organise your travel, but it is your trip in Morocco, you decide what to see where to go and when to...
Sightseeing: Morocco Desert Tour
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Caffe de Luca is not a very special place, but it's very cosy and pleasant. It is located in the heart of bucktown and I loved to have breakfast...
Food: Caffe De Luca