Maria Selma, Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Maria Selma
- Food travel tip
- City center
I almost can't recommend anything special because everything is so good, the warm salsa, the great tortilla and so on. Yet, do not miss the Camaron tacos and the Pollo chicken, they are delicious.
Try everything you can but do not miss the Ultimate Margarita, it might be a little pricey (about $10) but really amazing.
1617 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77006, USA
Mostly under $30.
Hours vary, you better check the website for the day you want to go.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Astros Field in HoustonThe Astros are Houston's well supported and very popular baseball team. Also known as Minute Maid Park the stadium was finished is 2000. Now it can hold 40.000 spectators and has got some really cool features. The roof is retractable, [...]D: 19mi00
- NASA Johnson Space CenterI went to see NASA Johnson Space center with my brother and it was amazing, totally worth the slightly expensive ticket. Unfortunately we couldn't see everything for the lack of time, but we would definitely go back again. There are [...]D: 40.8mi00
- Museum of Natural Science in HoustonIt is perfect if you are with kids, but you must go anyway. One of the best museums I have ever seen. They have a lot of cool exhibitions, no wonder there are so many people all the time. Some of the greatest are the Dinosaur world, the [...]D: 20.1mi00
- Museum of Fine Arts in HoustonThe Museum of Fine Arts is housed in two buildings (the Law and the Beck building), one in front of the other. You can walk between them through an underground tunnel that connects the two. Law houses permanent exhibitions of modern [...]D: 18.9mi00
- Brenner's Steakhouse in HoustonWell it is definitely not for vegetarians... :) Brenner's is an award winning steakhouse, as you may know, but I was not so very amazed. Food was good, indeed, although we went with some friends and the stake of some was overcooked. I [...]D: n/a00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
Sitting in a restaurant that can host about a 1000 people is maybe not the greatest place but if you love Chinese food, than Floata is perfect for...
Food: Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
Los Cabos, Mexico
A really nice, quiet-ish place to spend the night at. They have live music, the soloist, Katy if I remember well, has such a great voice. Though...
Night Life & Entertainment: Two for the Road Jazz Bar in Los Cabos
This 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in...
Food: Restaurant Locum
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
Top Islands to spend a quality Myanmar luxury holiday Kyun Phi Lar known as Pilar by Burmese and is a very beautiful island located in the center...
Sightseeing: Top beaches in Myanmar for a perfect holiday
Colorado Springs, Colorado
I do believe the Summit at The Broadmoor restaurant is one of the best I've been to in Colorado Springs. Belonging to the Hotel Resort just...
Food: Summit at The Broadmoor
Built on the image of the Washington Capitol, this imposing marble building is home to the senate and a public museum. Free tours are provided...
History & Culture: California State Capitol Museum