Brenner's Steakhouse in Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Brenner's Steakhouse in Houston
- Food travel tip
- City center
Food was good, indeed, although we went with some friends and the stake of some was overcooked. I was quite pleased with my medium rare bone in ribeye. I had mousse cake for a desert, which was also good.
Service was a little slow and waiters weren't particularly nice. However, I liked the decoration. It is really nice somehow between cozy and elegant. The garden they have outside the restaurant is beautiful, I loved that, I think after all, the garden was the best thing about Brenner's.
Brenner's is on 10911 Katy Freeway
A little higher than average.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Houston
- The Houston ZooHouston Zoo is easily accessible as it is very close to other popular places of the city like the Hermann Park or the Museum district. Naturally, they have a lot of animals but as I have observed, they have unusually many baby animals as [...]D: 19.5mi00
- Museum of Natural Science in HoustonIt is perfect if you are with kids, but you must go anyway. One of the best museums I have ever seen. They have a lot of cool exhibitions, no wonder there are so many people all the time. Some of the greatest are the Dinosaur world, the [...]D: 20.1mi00
- Museum of Contemporary ArtsI have only been to Houston once and this place was my favorite. The building is made of silvery aluminum or similar, but it can easily be spotted out. Besides it is kitty-cornered with the Fine Arts Museum. If you didn’t get [...]D: 18.9mi11
- Menil CollectionMenil Collection is a fantastic art collection of two Houston Native philanthropist, the Menil brothers. There are different exhibitions, some temporary, others permanent and everything is free all the time. The home of the museum is [...]D: 18mi00
- Rothko Chapel in HoustonRothko Chapel is a wonderful place. It was founded in 1970 by Dominique and John Menil. The chapel does not belong to any denomination, or better to say it belongs to all. It's mission is to unite people of different believes and make peace [...]D: 18.1mi00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We had so much fun in Casa del Popolo, that every time we go to Montreal we step by the pub and have a drink and a sandwich. They have an...
Night Life & Entertainment: Casa del Popolo in Montreal
If you ever liked ice hockey than Hockey Hall of Fame will be your place. Founded in 1943 the Hall is dedicated to honor the great events,...
History & Culture: Hockey Hall of Fame
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Rent a scooter in Paralia, and go to the mount Olymp, great experience!
General: My best tip: try out the scooter-traveling!
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Though a little bit expensive, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum is a major attraction for those who love country music. To those who are...
History & Culture: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam