Reliant Stadium and the Houston Texans, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Reliant Stadium and the Houston Texans
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
Reliant Stadium is new and huge!!! It can host more than 70.000 spectators and it's both a closed and an open-air Stadium as the roof is retractable. As an extra, it has got some luxury - I mean really luxury - boxes for those with a lot of money.
I'm not much of an American football fan, but really enjoyed the game I went to (San Diego played with Houston) and even more the feeling and the excitement.
Their phone nr. is 1-800-451-8499
8400 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX 77054, USA
Prices vary according to the place of the seats.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Museum of Contemporary ArtsI have only been to Houston once and this place was my favorite. The building is made of silvery aluminum or similar, but it can easily be spotted out. Besides it is kitty-cornered with the Fine Arts Museum. If you didn’t get [...]D: 18.9mi11
- Maria SelmaMaria Selma is a great great great Mexican restaurant. I was there a couple of times and I love it - everyone I know does. They have the best margaritas ever and very good service. One can only speak in superlatives about the place. I [...]D: 18.1mi00
- Astros Field in HoustonThe Astros are Houston's well supported and very popular baseball team. Also known as Minute Maid Park the stadium was finished is 2000. Now it can hold 40.000 spectators and has got some really cool features. The roof is retractable, [...]D: 19mi00
- Brenner's Steakhouse in HoustonWell it is definitely not for vegetarians... :) Brenner's is an award winning steakhouse, as you may know, but I was not so very amazed. Food was good, indeed, although we went with some friends and the stake of some was overcooked. I [...]D: n/a00
- Galleria in HoustonGalleria is not a fine arts museum, as the name would suggest, it's an immense mall. They say the Mall of America is larger, but I can't imagine that. If there is something you are looking for and can't find it here, that think probably [...]D: 15.4mi00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ski Dubai is located inside Mall of the Emirates. When I was there I was just amazed about how they had managed to build this thing inside a mall,...
Family & Fun: Ski Dubai
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
Among all the museums of Finland (and there is a significant number of them), this one is the biggest and the most interesting. If you are an...
History & Culture: Ateneum Art Museum
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
The Matthias Church or Church of Our Lady is a 700 years old Catholic temple. It was named after the great king of Hungary, Matthias Rex. It's...
History & Culture: Matthias Church
Colorado Springs, Colorado
An amazing collection of insects and butterflies from all over the world can be found in the May Natural History Museum. One man's passion for...
History & Culture: May Natural History Museum
Long Beach, California
Featuring traditional Greek dishes like gyros, kalamari or souvlaki, George's Greek Cafe offers excellent service beside delicious food in a...
Food: George's Greek Cafe
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl