Reliant Stadium and the Houston Texans, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Reliant Stadium and the Houston Texans
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
Reliant Stadium is new and huge!!! It can host more than 70.000 spectators and it's both a closed and an open-air Stadium as the roof is retractable. As an extra, it has got some luxury - I mean really luxury - boxes for those with a lot of money.
I'm not much of an American football fan, but really enjoyed the game I went to (San Diego played with Houston) and even more the feeling and the excitement.
Their phone nr. is 1-800-451-8499
8400 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX 77054, USA
Prices vary according to the place of the seats.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Harwin Drive in HoustonHarwin Drive is a great area in Houston. It's in the middle of a district where Indian, Chinese and Pakistani immigrants live and there are a lot of nice restaurants, bars and shops. However, the accent is on the shops. There is a huge [...]D: 14.9mi00
- San Jacinto Monument and MuseumSan Jacinto is a monument and museum destined to commemorate the bloody war for the Independence of Texas. The place is great and touching, I didn't regret that I made the short, 20 minutes trip from Houston's Downtown. Inside the [...]D: n/a00
- Menil CollectionMenil Collection is a fantastic art collection of two Houston Native philanthropist, the Menil brothers. There are different exhibitions, some temporary, others permanent and everything is free all the time. The home of the museum is [...]D: 18mi00
- Astros Field in HoustonThe Astros are Houston's well supported and very popular baseball team. Also known as Minute Maid Park the stadium was finished is 2000. Now it can hold 40.000 spectators and has got some really cool features. The roof is retractable, [...]D: 19mi00
- NASA Johnson Space CenterI went to see NASA Johnson Space center with my brother and it was amazing, totally worth the slightly expensive ticket. Unfortunately we couldn't see everything for the lack of time, but we would definitely go back again. There are [...]D: 40.8mi00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Old Montreal is famous for its history which tells of trade, politics, entertainment and immigration. Many people, mostly from France and England...
History & Culture: The Old Town of Montreal
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
Visiting Jerusalem don't miss the Via Dolorosa which is, according to the Christian tradition, the path that the messiah walked with his cross on...
General: Via Dolorosa Stations of the Cross
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
WELCOME TO VIETNAM TRIP FINDER CENTRAL TOURIST ONLINE SUPPORT BOOKING We are Vietnam Trip Finder, Online Tourist Travel Agency...
General: Vietnam Your Best Promotion Travel