Reliant Stadium and the Houston Texans, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Reliant Stadium and the Houston Texans
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
Reliant Stadium is new and huge!!! It can host more than 70.000 spectators and it's both a closed and an open-air Stadium as the roof is retractable. As an extra, it has got some luxury - I mean really luxury - boxes for those with a lot of money.
I'm not much of an American football fan, but really enjoyed the game I went to (San Diego played with Houston) and even more the feeling and the excitement.
Their phone nr. is 1-800-451-8499
8400 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX 77054, USA
Prices vary according to the place of the seats.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Harwin Drive in HoustonHarwin Drive is a great area in Houston. It's in the middle of a district where Indian, Chinese and Pakistani immigrants live and there are a lot of nice restaurants, bars and shops. However, the accent is on the shops. There is a huge [...]D: 14.9mi00
- Rothko Chapel in HoustonRothko Chapel is a wonderful place. It was founded in 1970 by Dominique and John Menil. The chapel does not belong to any denomination, or better to say it belongs to all. It's mission is to unite people of different believes and make peace [...]D: 18.1mi00
- NASA Johnson Space CenterI went to see NASA Johnson Space center with my brother and it was amazing, totally worth the slightly expensive ticket. Unfortunately we couldn't see everything for the lack of time, but we would definitely go back again. There are [...]D: 40.8mi00
- Contemporary Arts MuseumIf you're in for a little contemporary art window-shopping, than it is a great place. I have been to Houston only once, and this museum was the best thing I saw. The building is made of something silvery colored metal and it can be [...]D: 18.9mi00
- Maria SelmaMaria Selma is a great great great Mexican restaurant. I was there a couple of times and I love it - everyone I know does. They have the best margaritas ever and very good service. One can only speak in superlatives about the place. I [...]D: 18.1mi00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Traditional Finnish foods are one of the things you must try when visiting Helsinki, especially since reindeer dishes are hard to find in other...
Food: Kappeli Restaurant
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
If you don't want to stay in Volos city try the seaside village of Amaliapolis - about 50km from Volos. It is really beautiful and has fantastic...
Beaches : Places to stay in Amaliapolis
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
You can the freshest fruits, vegetables and bakery in the Dallas Farmers Market every day of the week. No wonder the locals love to come and make...
Shopping: Dallas Farmers Market
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Cu Chi – Mekong Delta Combined (Full Day Trip)
General: Cu Chi – Mekong Delta Combined (Full Day Trip)