Galleria in Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Galleria in Houston
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
You can really find here everything. There are like hundreds of shops, stroes and restaurants on 4 levels. You have to know that shops are mostly very expensive, but hanging around is very pleasant and you can find a couple of great places to eat.
Cheesecake Factory is wonderful and we also liked Ruggles Grille very much. Galleria 4 is full of high class shops, but at least it is sparkling and looks very nice, perfect for an in-mall walk and some window shopping. ;)
5075 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77056, USA
Both average and expensive stores.
From Monday to Saturday: 10 AM to 9 PM.
On Sunday: 11 AM to 7 PM.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Sierra Grill in HoustonSierra Grill is a great representative of TexMex cuisine with a very nice local rustic style. It is very friendly and you can, of course wear anything you want, maybe except for huge cowboy hats. :) I tried the chili crusted tuna made [...]D: 18.6mi00
- Contemporary Arts MuseumIf you're in for a little contemporary art window-shopping, than it is a great place. I have been to Houston only once, and this museum was the best thing I saw. The building is made of something silvery colored metal and it can be [...]D: 18.9mi00
- NASA Johnson Space CenterI went to see NASA Johnson Space center with my brother and it was amazing, totally worth the slightly expensive ticket. Unfortunately we couldn't see everything for the lack of time, but we would definitely go back again. There are [...]D: 40.8mi00
- Hermann Park in HoustonHerman Park is in the heart of Houston and it's a perfect spot for a sunny afternoon. In the center of the park there is a lake with benches on the shore and the Japanese garden - which is part of the park - is a beautiful walking place. [...]D: 19.5mi00
- Astros Field in HoustonThe Astros are Houston's well supported and very popular baseball team. Also known as Minute Maid Park the stadium was finished is 2000. Now it can hold 40.000 spectators and has got some really cool features. The roof is retractable, [...]D: 19mi00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one...
Family & Fun: Nature park thun
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
One of the more famous and beautiful golf courses in Aurora is the Murphy Creek Golf Course at Tom Morris Road. It is an 18-hole, large course with...
Sports & Wellness : Murphy Creek Golf Course
Fort Worth, Texas
There so many beautiful, modern and eclectic collections in the Kimbell Art Museum that you don't know which ones to see first. The Picasso...
History & Culture: Kimbell Art Museum
If scuba diving is your thing, you absolutely can't miss Epcot Divequest. Sure, it's part of the Walt Disney World, but don't think that Epcot...
Outdoors Activities: Epcot Divequest
San Antonio, Texas
This club is the best in town. Open 7 days a week, the Howl at the Moon Saloon is a place where you can party as much as you want. It's so...
Night Life & Entertainment: Howl at the Moon Saloon
Hong Kong, China
The ferries of the Star Ferry Company are a national emblem in Hong Kong. They are history in themselves, operating since the end of the 1880s....
Public Transportation: Star Ferry Tours on the Hong Kong Waters