Galleria in Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Galleria in Houston
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
You can really find here everything. There are like hundreds of shops, stroes and restaurants on 4 levels. You have to know that shops are mostly very expensive, but hanging around is very pleasant and you can find a couple of great places to eat.
Cheesecake Factory is wonderful and we also liked Ruggles Grille very much. Galleria 4 is full of high class shops, but at least it is sparkling and looks very nice, perfect for an in-mall walk and some window shopping. ;)
5075 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77056, USA
Both average and expensive stores.
From Monday to Saturday: 10 AM to 9 PM.
On Sunday: 11 AM to 7 PM.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Hermann Park in HoustonHerman Park is in the heart of Houston and it's a perfect spot for a sunny afternoon. In the center of the park there is a lake with benches on the shore and the Japanese garden - which is part of the park - is a beautiful walking place. [...]D: 19.5mi00
- NASA Johnson Space CenterI went to see NASA Johnson Space center with my brother and it was amazing, totally worth the slightly expensive ticket. Unfortunately we couldn't see everything for the lack of time, but we would definitely go back again. There are [...]D: 40.8mi00
- Williams Water WallThis is only a water wall with water (alliteration here :P) flowing down the walls and steps of the building but it's spectacular. It might seems small at first sight because of the taller surrounding buildings, but it is as high as 20 [...]D: n/a00
- Brenner's Steakhouse in HoustonWell it is definitely not for vegetarians... :) Brenner's is an award winning steakhouse, as you may know, but I was not so very amazed. Food was good, indeed, although we went with some friends and the stake of some was overcooked. I [...]D: n/a00
- Harwin Drive in HoustonHarwin Drive is a great area in Houston. It's in the middle of a district where Indian, Chinese and Pakistani immigrants live and there are a lot of nice restaurants, bars and shops. However, the accent is on the shops. There is a huge [...]D: 14.9mi00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
To see how one of America's greatest writer lived and worked, you should definitely visit his house which was turned into a museum. The Ernest...
History & Culture: Ernest Hemingway Museum in Havana
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
In the center of the town there is a beautiful church, the 'Szent Mihaly Templom' and in front of it lies the prize-winner statue of one of the...
History & Culture: The St. Michael church and the Mathias statue
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Kustkamera museum contains over a million exhibits gathered from all over the world, and it is the oldest state museum in Russia, dating back...
History & Culture: Kunstkamera
Though not considered a restaurant, Bakesale Betty has still the best cookies in town. There is always quite a line in front of the bakery and...
Food: Bakesale Betty
San Antonio, Texas
Featuring traditional Mexican food and oysters the La Margarita is a homey little restaurant in the heart of Market Square. With a really friendly...
Food: La Margarita
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people