Galleria in Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Galleria in Houston
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
You can really find here everything. There are like hundreds of shops, stroes and restaurants on 4 levels. You have to know that shops are mostly very expensive, but hanging around is very pleasant and you can find a couple of great places to eat.
Cheesecake Factory is wonderful and we also liked Ruggles Grille very much. Galleria 4 is full of high class shops, but at least it is sparkling and looks very nice, perfect for an in-mall walk and some window shopping. ;)
5075 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77056, USA
Both average and expensive stores.
From Monday to Saturday: 10 AM to 9 PM.
On Sunday: 11 AM to 7 PM.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Hermann Park in HoustonHerman Park is in the heart of Houston and it's a perfect spot for a sunny afternoon. In the center of the park there is a lake with benches on the shore and the Japanese garden - which is part of the park - is a beautiful walking place. [...]D: 19.5mi00
- Museum of Fine Arts in HoustonThe Museum of Fine Arts is housed in two buildings (the Law and the Beck building), one in front of the other. You can walk between them through an underground tunnel that connects the two. Law houses permanent exhibitions of modern [...]D: 18.9mi00
- Brenner's Steakhouse in HoustonWell it is definitely not for vegetarians... :) Brenner's is an award winning steakhouse, as you may know, but I was not so very amazed. Food was good, indeed, although we went with some friends and the stake of some was overcooked. I [...]D: n/a00
- Museum of Natural Science in HoustonIt is perfect if you are with kids, but you must go anyway. One of the best museums I have ever seen. They have a lot of cool exhibitions, no wonder there are so many people all the time. Some of the greatest are the Dinosaur world, the [...]D: 20.1mi00
- San Jacinto Monument and MuseumSan Jacinto is a monument and museum destined to commemorate the bloody war for the Independence of Texas. The place is great and touching, I didn't regret that I made the short, 20 minutes trip from Houston's Downtown. Inside the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
Uneon Park is resgistered as the oldest park in Tokyo and is a favorite place for families. They have not just peaceful walkways but temples, art...
Sightseeing: Ueno Park
One of the major attractions in Oradea would be the Castle built more than 800 years ago by the founder of the city, King St. Laszlo of Hungary. ...
History & Culture: The Castle of Oradea
Atlantic City, New Jersey
I always visit a spa if I had a really tiring week, and being in Atlantic City for a couple of weeks, I just had to spend some relaxing time away...
Sports & Wellness : Elizabeth Arden Spa
Weather you love rock and roll music or not, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a must while visiting Cleveland. First of all because of the...
History & Culture: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Colorado Springs, Colorado
I do believe the Summit at The Broadmoor restaurant is one of the best I've been to in Colorado Springs. Belonging to the Hotel Resort just...
Food: Summit at The Broadmoor
I've never ridden a segway before in my life, so taking part on the Dallas Segway Tour was something special for me. There is an orientation...
Sightseeing: Dallas Segway Tours
Manhattan Beach, California
I have only been at this place at night, so I am not able to tell you whether it’s good during the day. The Irish bar offers some nice selection...
Night Life & Entertainment: Hennessey's Tavern
The Basilica of Saint Mary is an imposing church in downtown Minneapolis, and the oldest Catholic parish in the city. It was built about a hundred...
History & Culture: Basilica of Saint Mary