Galleria in Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Galleria in Houston
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
You can really find here everything. There are like hundreds of shops, stroes and restaurants on 4 levels. You have to know that shops are mostly very expensive, but hanging around is very pleasant and you can find a couple of great places to eat.
Cheesecake Factory is wonderful and we also liked Ruggles Grille very much. Galleria 4 is full of high class shops, but at least it is sparkling and looks very nice, perfect for an in-mall walk and some window shopping. ;)
5075 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77056, USA
Both average and expensive stores.
From Monday to Saturday: 10 AM to 9 PM.
On Sunday: 11 AM to 7 PM.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Museum of Fine Arts in HoustonThe Museum of Fine Arts is housed in two buildings (the Law and the Beck building), one in front of the other. You can walk between them through an underground tunnel that connects the two. Law houses permanent exhibitions of modern [...]D: 18.9mi00
- Williams Water WallThis is only a water wall with water (alliteration here :P) flowing down the walls and steps of the building but it's spectacular. It might seems small at first sight because of the taller surrounding buildings, but it is as high as 20 [...]D: n/a00
- Astros Field in HoustonThe Astros are Houston's well supported and very popular baseball team. Also known as Minute Maid Park the stadium was finished is 2000. Now it can hold 40.000 spectators and has got some really cool features. The roof is retractable, [...]D: 19mi00
- Contemporary Arts MuseumIf you're in for a little contemporary art window-shopping, than it is a great place. I have been to Houston only once, and this museum was the best thing I saw. The building is made of something silvery colored metal and it can be [...]D: 18.9mi00
- San Jacinto Monument and MuseumSan Jacinto is a monument and museum destined to commemorate the bloody war for the Independence of Texas. The place is great and touching, I didn't regret that I made the short, 20 minutes trip from Houston's Downtown. Inside the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
Now this is a place for all ages, old or young, everyone can find something in The Amazing Pizza Machine to relax and have a great time. There are...
Family & Fun: The Amazing Pizza Machine
Virginia Beach, Virginia
You can great food at the Burtons Grill which has quite high standards. Their services are always attentive, though it may get a little awry when...
Food: Burtons Grill