Williams Water Wall, Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Williams Water Wall
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
In the summer there is no better thing than coming here and enjoying the cool breeze near the falling water. Walking inside is even better as the stairs and feeling the water running under your feet. These guys in Houston must know something. ;)
There is also a nice little park around the semi-circle shaped Water Wall which is great for picnics of for hanging around.
How to get there:
It's in the Galleria Mall area.
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Sierra Grill in HoustonSierra Grill is a great representative of TexMex cuisine with a very nice local rustic style. It is very friendly and you can, of course wear anything you want, maybe except for huge cowboy hats. :) I tried the chili crusted tuna made [...]D: 18.6mi00
- Museum of Fine Arts in HoustonThe Museum of Fine Arts is housed in two buildings (the Law and the Beck building), one in front of the other. You can walk between them through an underground tunnel that connects the two. Law houses permanent exhibitions of modern [...]D: 18.9mi00
- Hermann Park in HoustonHerman Park is in the heart of Houston and it's a perfect spot for a sunny afternoon. In the center of the park there is a lake with benches on the shore and the Japanese garden - which is part of the park - is a beautiful walking place. [...]D: 19.5mi00
- Maria SelmaMaria Selma is a great great great Mexican restaurant. I was there a couple of times and I love it - everyone I know does. They have the best margaritas ever and very good service. One can only speak in superlatives about the place. I [...]D: 18.1mi00
- San Jacinto Monument and MuseumSan Jacinto is a monument and museum destined to commemorate the bloody war for the Independence of Texas. The place is great and touching, I didn't regret that I made the short, 20 minutes trip from Houston's Downtown. Inside the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Salford, United Kingdom
UK Minibus Hire is a minibus hire company in the United Kingdom. We are offering to book local minibus around many popular regions Sheffield,...
Public Transportation: Ukminibuses Travel
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
The place where Italy's doges sat and 'commanded' is found in the San Marco square and dates back to the 12th century. The Doge's...
History & Culture: Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale)
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Overland Park, Kansas
Place Delicate clothing can be placed between two dry cleaner bags and then fold the item and pack. The garment will not have any fold creases and...
General: Place Delicate