Williams Water Wall, Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Williams Water Wall
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
In the summer there is no better thing than coming here and enjoying the cool breeze near the falling water. Walking inside is even better as the stairs and feeling the water running under your feet. These guys in Houston must know something. ;)
There is also a nice little park around the semi-circle shaped Water Wall which is great for picnics of for hanging around.
How to get there:
It's in the Galleria Mall area.
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Museum of Contemporary ArtsI have only been to Houston once and this place was my favorite. The building is made of silvery aluminum or similar, but it can easily be spotted out. Besides it is kitty-cornered with the Fine Arts Museum. If you didn’t get [...]D: 18.9mi11
- San Jacinto Monument and MuseumSan Jacinto is a monument and museum destined to commemorate the bloody war for the Independence of Texas. The place is great and touching, I didn't regret that I made the short, 20 minutes trip from Houston's Downtown. Inside the [...]D: n/a00
- Contemporary Arts MuseumIf you're in for a little contemporary art window-shopping, than it is a great place. I have been to Houston only once, and this museum was the best thing I saw. The building is made of something silvery colored metal and it can be [...]D: 18.9mi00
- Rothko Chapel in HoustonRothko Chapel is a wonderful place. It was founded in 1970 by Dominique and John Menil. The chapel does not belong to any denomination, or better to say it belongs to all. It's mission is to unite people of different believes and make peace [...]D: 18.1mi00
- Reliant Stadium and the Houston TexansThe Texans, Houston's beloved and very popular football team. They are members of the National Football League (NFL)and really very much adored, so you better don't mess with a local about the team. ;) Reliant Stadium is new and huge!!! [...]D: 20.8mi00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
To really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The...
Family & Fun: Callejon de Hamel in Havana
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
The Klein Helgoland on the small island of Foehr is named after maybe one of Germany's smallest islands (Helgoland). The place is really cozy...
Food: Cakes at Cafe Klein Helgoland
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
THis is the best place to live, work and vacation.
General: Fun in the Sun
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
A small and cozy little place at Ybor city in Tampa serves delicious crepes both sweet and meal-like. La Creperia Cafe is famous for its savory...
Food: La Creperia Cafe
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably