Williams Water Wall, Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Williams Water Wall
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
In the summer there is no better thing than coming here and enjoying the cool breeze near the falling water. Walking inside is even better as the stairs and feeling the water running under your feet. These guys in Houston must know something. ;)
There is also a nice little park around the semi-circle shaped Water Wall which is great for picnics of for hanging around.
How to get there:
It's in the Galleria Mall area.
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Sierra Grill in HoustonSierra Grill is a great representative of TexMex cuisine with a very nice local rustic style. It is very friendly and you can, of course wear anything you want, maybe except for huge cowboy hats. :) I tried the chili crusted tuna made [...]D: 18.6mi00
- Museum of Natural Science in HoustonIt is perfect if you are with kids, but you must go anyway. One of the best museums I have ever seen. They have a lot of cool exhibitions, no wonder there are so many people all the time. Some of the greatest are the Dinosaur world, the [...]D: 20.1mi00
- Rothko Chapel in HoustonRothko Chapel is a wonderful place. It was founded in 1970 by Dominique and John Menil. The chapel does not belong to any denomination, or better to say it belongs to all. It's mission is to unite people of different believes and make peace [...]D: 18.1mi00
- Contemporary Arts MuseumIf you're in for a little contemporary art window-shopping, than it is a great place. I have been to Houston only once, and this museum was the best thing I saw. The building is made of something silvery colored metal and it can be [...]D: 18.9mi00
- Harwin Drive in HoustonHarwin Drive is a great area in Houston. It's in the middle of a district where Indian, Chinese and Pakistani immigrants live and there are a lot of nice restaurants, bars and shops. However, the accent is on the shops. There is a huge [...]D: 14.9mi00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go to Belgium and not taste Belgian chocolate is like going to Paris and not taking just one photo with the Eiffel Tower. With different...
General: The so tasty Belgian chocolate
Perfect timing. Budget car rentals are often available just after peak holiday season. If you can plan your road trip away from holidays, car...
General: How to choose the perfect car rental
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
If you are at Galway, should should take a boat to the Aron Islands. There are 3 islands and at least the main islands offers you a great landscape...
Outdoors Activities: Aron Islands
A 3-storey blue haveli where Great Mahatma Gandhi was born is converted into a Museum now. The aura of the place makes you feel undoubtedly...
History & Culture: Kirti Mandir
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
If you'd like to go to ski but you don't have equipment for it, don't worry! On the way to the ski trails many little 'shops' are opened from where...
Outdoors Activities: Renting skis in Arieseni
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant