Williams Water Wall, Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Williams Water Wall
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
In the summer there is no better thing than coming here and enjoying the cool breeze near the falling water. Walking inside is even better as the stairs and feeling the water running under your feet. These guys in Houston must know something. ;)
There is also a nice little park around the semi-circle shaped Water Wall which is great for picnics of for hanging around.
How to get there:
It's in the Galleria Mall area.
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Contemporary Arts MuseumIf you're in for a little contemporary art window-shopping, than it is a great place. I have been to Houston only once, and this museum was the best thing I saw. The building is made of something silvery colored metal and it can be [...]D: 18.9mi00
- Museum of Fine Arts in HoustonThe Museum of Fine Arts is housed in two buildings (the Law and the Beck building), one in front of the other. You can walk between them through an underground tunnel that connects the two. Law houses permanent exhibitions of modern [...]D: 18.9mi00
- Hermann Park in HoustonHerman Park is in the heart of Houston and it's a perfect spot for a sunny afternoon. In the center of the park there is a lake with benches on the shore and the Japanese garden - which is part of the park - is a beautiful walking place. [...]D: 19.5mi00
- The Houston ZooHouston Zoo is easily accessible as it is very close to other popular places of the city like the Hermann Park or the Museum district. Naturally, they have a lot of animals but as I have observed, they have unusually many baby animals as [...]D: 19.5mi00
- Reliant Stadium and the Houston TexansThe Texans, Houston's beloved and very popular football team. They are members of the National Football League (NFL)and really very much adored, so you better don't mess with a local about the team. ;) Reliant Stadium is new and huge!!! [...]D: 20.8mi00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visiting Havana is not worth without strolling along the 7km long beach that so much part of Havana. Here you can experience the everyday life of...
Beaches : El Malecon Beach in Havana
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
If you can ride a horse, than a tour with the Horse Trekkin Alaska is something you shouldn't miss out on if you're residing in Anchorage...
Outdoors Activities: Horse Trekkin Alaska
Having one of the most beautiful buildings as far as its architecture is concerned, the University of Texas at Austin is a place to visit,...
Sightseeing: University of Texas in Austin
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
If you are looking for some special, unusual gifts for someone, Ingebretsen's can offer you a wide selection of stuff that would make really good...
Shopping: Ingebretsen's in Minneapolis
The Phipps Conservatory doesn't only look magnificent from the outside, but inside too. With all those colorful and lush flowers, plants that...
Sightseeing: Phipps Conservatory
San Francisco, California
On Thursday night’s throughout the summer, there is a free movie shown in Dolores Park. Don’t expect your typical quiet theater...
Night Life & Entertainment: Dolores Park Movie Night
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide