Williams Water Wall, Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Williams Water Wall
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
In the summer there is no better thing than coming here and enjoying the cool breeze near the falling water. Walking inside is even better as the stairs and feeling the water running under your feet. These guys in Houston must know something. ;)
There is also a nice little park around the semi-circle shaped Water Wall which is great for picnics of for hanging around.
How to get there:
It's in the Galleria Mall area.
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Museum of Fine Arts in HoustonThe Museum of Fine Arts is housed in two buildings (the Law and the Beck building), one in front of the other. You can walk between them through an underground tunnel that connects the two. Law houses permanent exhibitions of modern [...]D: 18.9mi00
- Reliant Stadium and the Houston TexansThe Texans, Houston's beloved and very popular football team. They are members of the National Football League (NFL)and really very much adored, so you better don't mess with a local about the team. ;) Reliant Stadium is new and huge!!! [...]D: 20.8mi00
- Sierra Grill in HoustonSierra Grill is a great representative of TexMex cuisine with a very nice local rustic style. It is very friendly and you can, of course wear anything you want, maybe except for huge cowboy hats. :) I tried the chili crusted tuna made [...]D: 18.6mi00
- NASA Johnson Space CenterI went to see NASA Johnson Space center with my brother and it was amazing, totally worth the slightly expensive ticket. Unfortunately we couldn't see everything for the lack of time, but we would definitely go back again. There are [...]D: 40.8mi00
- San Jacinto Monument and MuseumSan Jacinto is a monument and museum destined to commemorate the bloody war for the Independence of Texas. The place is great and touching, I didn't regret that I made the short, 20 minutes trip from Houston's Downtown. Inside the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
For me, the best shop was a chocolate shop. You can find it if you head to the train station starting from the center of the city. If you find it,...
Shopping: Chocolate shop in Szentendre
This church has become a sort of visiting card for Vilnius. It is considered to be the masterpiece of late Lithuanian Gothic. It's a must to see...
Sightseeing: St. Ann's Church
Even during your holiday you might need a massage, especially if you've been exploring the area and not staying in you suite all day long. The...
Sports & Wellness : Soular Massage Wellness Center
Washington, District Of Columbia
Visiting the resting places of heroes, and victims of war is always educational and makes you think about the past, history and your future. The...
History & Culture: Arlington National Cemetery
Da Nang, Vietnam
From Da Nang and for a short drive you will reach to Hue and Hoi An, two of the most visited town in Vietnam, you will visit ancient tourism...
Beaches : Vietnam vacation packages in Da nang