Astros Field in Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Astros Field in Houston
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
The roof is retractable, meaning that the team can also play open air games if the weather is nice. The wall of the stadium is made of glass on it's west side so even if the roof is closed, a lot of daylights gets in.
Prices are not very high so I think you must come and see the Astros if you are in Huston. After all, it's not just a game, it's baseball! :D
501 Crawford St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Vary according to the place of the seat. From $10 to $53. (Sept 2010)
Times of the games vary, you have to check it on their site.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Houston
- NASA Johnson Space CenterI went to see NASA Johnson Space center with my brother and it was amazing, totally worth the slightly expensive ticket. Unfortunately we couldn't see everything for the lack of time, but we would definitely go back again. There are [...]D: 40.8mi00
- The Houston ZooHouston Zoo is easily accessible as it is very close to other popular places of the city like the Hermann Park or the Museum district. Naturally, they have a lot of animals but as I have observed, they have unusually many baby animals as [...]D: 19.5mi00
- Contemporary Arts MuseumIf you're in for a little contemporary art window-shopping, than it is a great place. I have been to Houston only once, and this museum was the best thing I saw. The building is made of something silvery colored metal and it can be [...]D: 18.9mi00
- Museum of Contemporary ArtsI have only been to Houston once and this place was my favorite. The building is made of silvery aluminum or similar, but it can easily be spotted out. Besides it is kitty-cornered with the Fine Arts Museum. If you didn’t get [...]D: 18.9mi11
- Brenner's Steakhouse in HoustonWell it is definitely not for vegetarians... :) Brenner's is an award winning steakhouse, as you may know, but I was not so very amazed. Food was good, indeed, although we went with some friends and the stake of some was overcooked. I [...]D: n/a00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
St. Joseph's Oratory has been founded by Brother Andre, a man considered to be a humble, modern-day miracle maker at the beginning of the 20th...
History & Culture: St. Joseph's Oratory
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
If you visit Stuttgart by car, use one of the many parking lots with S-Bahn connection. Because in the city center it´s hard to find parking space.
Public Transportation: Park and Ride
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
With a height of 1483 feet and 88 stories, the Petronas Twin Towers is one of the tallest buildings in the world. An air-bridge connects the towers...
Sightseeing: Petronas Twin Towers
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
The finest Mexican restaurant in Stockton which has quite a wide variety of dishes is Suzy's Mexican Food for sure. Their omelets are...
Food: Suzy's Mexican Food