Astros Field in Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Astros Field in Houston
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
The roof is retractable, meaning that the team can also play open air games if the weather is nice. The wall of the stadium is made of glass on it's west side so even if the roof is closed, a lot of daylights gets in.
Prices are not very high so I think you must come and see the Astros if you are in Huston. After all, it's not just a game, it's baseball! :D
501 Crawford St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Vary according to the place of the seat. From $10 to $53. (Sept 2010)
Times of the games vary, you have to check it on their site.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Harwin Drive in HoustonHarwin Drive is a great area in Houston. It's in the middle of a district where Indian, Chinese and Pakistani immigrants live and there are a lot of nice restaurants, bars and shops. However, the accent is on the shops. There is a huge [...]D: 14.9mi00
- Brenner's Steakhouse in HoustonWell it is definitely not for vegetarians... :) Brenner's is an award winning steakhouse, as you may know, but I was not so very amazed. Food was good, indeed, although we went with some friends and the stake of some was overcooked. I [...]D: n/a00
- Galleria in HoustonGalleria is not a fine arts museum, as the name would suggest, it's an immense mall. They say the Mall of America is larger, but I can't imagine that. If there is something you are looking for and can't find it here, that think probably [...]D: 15.4mi00
- Contemporary Arts MuseumIf you're in for a little contemporary art window-shopping, than it is a great place. I have been to Houston only once, and this museum was the best thing I saw. The building is made of something silvery colored metal and it can be [...]D: 18.9mi00
- Museum of Contemporary ArtsI have only been to Houston once and this place was my favorite. The building is made of silvery aluminum or similar, but it can easily be spotted out. Besides it is kitty-cornered with the Fine Arts Museum. If you didn’t get [...]D: 18.9mi11
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
# 1 Relaxed at untouched and idyllic beaches Not everyone are interested in crowded beach party places, there still some travelers who prefer a...
General: Top Luxury Experiences when Traveling in Cambodia
Cathedral Basilica and Bell Tower Once upon a time there was a King named Mindaugas who lived in what’s today Vilnius. The king was born a...
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Freedom Trail is an important memento of the history of the USA. It is a 4 km long trial with 16 sites, all landmarks of the history of the US...
History & Culture: Trail of Freedom
A really fun and entertaining show by an impro team, well, actually two teams competing each other ComedySportz is appropriate for all ages. You...
Night Life & Entertainment: ComedySportz