Astros Field in Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Astros Field in Houston
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
The roof is retractable, meaning that the team can also play open air games if the weather is nice. The wall of the stadium is made of glass on it's west side so even if the roof is closed, a lot of daylights gets in.
Prices are not very high so I think you must come and see the Astros if you are in Huston. After all, it's not just a game, it's baseball! :D
501 Crawford St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Vary according to the place of the seat. From $10 to $53. (Sept 2010)
Times of the games vary, you have to check it on their site.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Rothko Chapel in HoustonRothko Chapel is a wonderful place. It was founded in 1970 by Dominique and John Menil. The chapel does not belong to any denomination, or better to say it belongs to all. It's mission is to unite people of different believes and make peace [...]D: 18.1mi00
- Reliant Stadium and the Houston TexansThe Texans, Houston's beloved and very popular football team. They are members of the National Football League (NFL)and really very much adored, so you better don't mess with a local about the team. ;) Reliant Stadium is new and huge!!! [...]D: 20.8mi00
- Maria SelmaMaria Selma is a great great great Mexican restaurant. I was there a couple of times and I love it - everyone I know does. They have the best margaritas ever and very good service. One can only speak in superlatives about the place. I [...]D: 18.1mi00
- Contemporary Arts MuseumIf you're in for a little contemporary art window-shopping, than it is a great place. I have been to Houston only once, and this museum was the best thing I saw. The building is made of something silvery colored metal and it can be [...]D: 18.9mi00
- Museum of Fine Arts in HoustonThe Museum of Fine Arts is housed in two buildings (the Law and the Beck building), one in front of the other. You can walk between them through an underground tunnel that connects the two. Law houses permanent exhibitions of modern [...]D: 18.9mi00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Get special offers & discounts on online hotel bookings at Elegant Holidays & Tours, We provide bookings on all luxury hotels in India & across the...
General: Luxury Hotels in India
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
San Antonio, Texas
We had a relaxing afternoon walking through the San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens and enjoying the warm, sunny day with a drink and a sandwich in...
Sightseeing: San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens
A small and cozy little place at Ybor city in Tampa serves delicious crepes both sweet and meal-like. La Creperia Cafe is famous for its savory...
Food: La Creperia Cafe
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl