Astros Field in Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Astros Field in Houston
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
The roof is retractable, meaning that the team can also play open air games if the weather is nice. The wall of the stadium is made of glass on it's west side so even if the roof is closed, a lot of daylights gets in.
Prices are not very high so I think you must come and see the Astros if you are in Huston. After all, it's not just a game, it's baseball! :D
501 Crawford St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Vary according to the place of the seat. From $10 to $53. (Sept 2010)
Times of the games vary, you have to check it on their site.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Rothko Chapel in HoustonRothko Chapel is a wonderful place. It was founded in 1970 by Dominique and John Menil. The chapel does not belong to any denomination, or better to say it belongs to all. It's mission is to unite people of different believes and make peace [...]D: 18.1mi00
- Menil CollectionMenil Collection is a fantastic art collection of two Houston Native philanthropist, the Menil brothers. There are different exhibitions, some temporary, others permanent and everything is free all the time. The home of the museum is [...]D: 18mi00
- Reliant Stadium and the Houston TexansThe Texans, Houston's beloved and very popular football team. They are members of the National Football League (NFL)and really very much adored, so you better don't mess with a local about the team. ;) Reliant Stadium is new and huge!!! [...]D: 20.8mi00
- Hermann Park in HoustonHerman Park is in the heart of Houston and it's a perfect spot for a sunny afternoon. In the center of the park there is a lake with benches on the shore and the Japanese garden - which is part of the park - is a beautiful walking place. [...]D: 19.5mi00
- Williams Water WallThis is only a water wall with water (alliteration here :P) flowing down the walls and steps of the building but it's spectacular. It might seems small at first sight because of the taller surrounding buildings, but it is as high as 20 [...]D: n/a00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you visit this city around Christmas time, there is a Christmas market organised in front of the Schonbrunn castle. It's very nice, and you can...
Family & Fun: Christmas market at the Schonbrunn
The best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on...
General: The best way to visit Brugges
Blue Cactus Grill is great, with good Tex-Mex food and a great bar. I was there once and I liked it, the service - as in almost all Canadian places...
Food: Blue Cactus Grill
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
A favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white...
Sightseeing: Philippines' all-in-one tourist destination
If you are in Oradea better to travel with tramways or on foot, the roads are really jammed, especially from 12 o'clock to 17 o'clock
General: Public transportation is better
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater