Astros Field in Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Astros Field in Houston
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
The roof is retractable, meaning that the team can also play open air games if the weather is nice. The wall of the stadium is made of glass on it's west side so even if the roof is closed, a lot of daylights gets in.
Prices are not very high so I think you must come and see the Astros if you are in Huston. After all, it's not just a game, it's baseball! :D
501 Crawford St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Vary according to the place of the seat. From $10 to $53. (Sept 2010)
Times of the games vary, you have to check it on their site.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Harwin Drive in HoustonHarwin Drive is a great area in Houston. It's in the middle of a district where Indian, Chinese and Pakistani immigrants live and there are a lot of nice restaurants, bars and shops. However, the accent is on the shops. There is a huge [...]D: 14.9mi00
- Sierra Grill in HoustonSierra Grill is a great representative of TexMex cuisine with a very nice local rustic style. It is very friendly and you can, of course wear anything you want, maybe except for huge cowboy hats. :) I tried the chili crusted tuna made [...]D: 18.6mi00
- NASA Johnson Space CenterI went to see NASA Johnson Space center with my brother and it was amazing, totally worth the slightly expensive ticket. Unfortunately we couldn't see everything for the lack of time, but we would definitely go back again. There are [...]D: 40.8mi00
- Menil CollectionMenil Collection is a fantastic art collection of two Houston Native philanthropist, the Menil brothers. There are different exhibitions, some temporary, others permanent and everything is free all the time. The home of the museum is [...]D: 18mi00
- Williams Water WallThis is only a water wall with water (alliteration here :P) flowing down the walls and steps of the building but it's spectacular. It might seems small at first sight because of the taller surrounding buildings, but it is as high as 20 [...]D: n/a00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
I spent about 4 days in Berlin and went to this New York style bar & restaurant twice. They are located in Prenzlauer Berg and are surround by many...
Food: The Bird Steakhouse
Visit the museum of the district of Koblenz. Showing you a wide variety in history.
Sightseeing: Local museum
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
We chose the countryside bike tour because we were staying downtown Amsterdam and we could explore the city and its attractions in our own time,...
Outdoors Activities: Countryside Bike Tours
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz