Astros Field in Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Astros Field in Houston
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
The roof is retractable, meaning that the team can also play open air games if the weather is nice. The wall of the stadium is made of glass on it's west side so even if the roof is closed, a lot of daylights gets in.
Prices are not very high so I think you must come and see the Astros if you are in Huston. After all, it's not just a game, it's baseball! :D
501 Crawford St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Vary according to the place of the seat. From $10 to $53. (Sept 2010)
Times of the games vary, you have to check it on their site.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Contemporary Arts MuseumIf you're in for a little contemporary art window-shopping, than it is a great place. I have been to Houston only once, and this museum was the best thing I saw. The building is made of something silvery colored metal and it can be [...]D: 18.9mi00
- Galleria in HoustonGalleria is not a fine arts museum, as the name would suggest, it's an immense mall. They say the Mall of America is larger, but I can't imagine that. If there is something you are looking for and can't find it here, that think probably [...]D: 15.4mi00
- Museum of Natural Science in HoustonIt is perfect if you are with kids, but you must go anyway. One of the best museums I have ever seen. They have a lot of cool exhibitions, no wonder there are so many people all the time. Some of the greatest are the Dinosaur world, the [...]D: 20.1mi00
- San Jacinto Monument and MuseumSan Jacinto is a monument and museum destined to commemorate the bloody war for the Independence of Texas. The place is great and touching, I didn't regret that I made the short, 20 minutes trip from Houston's Downtown. Inside the [...]D: n/a00
- Hermann Park in HoustonHerman Park is in the heart of Houston and it's a perfect spot for a sunny afternoon. In the center of the park there is a lake with benches on the shore and the Japanese garden - which is part of the park - is a beautiful walking place. [...]D: 19.5mi00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go there for skying, take one of the ski busses up to the glacier, it´s more relaxed than to drive up yourself. The bus stops you can...
Outdoors Activities: Skying area
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
The view was spectacular from this cozy little restaurant, quite near to the Guggenheim Museum. We booked our table in advance, and because we had...
Food: Cantinone Storico
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Catherine the Great, the famous empress of Russia was the initiator of the collection that gave birth to the State Hermitage Museum, currently one...
History & Culture: State Hermitage Museum
The restaurant's specialty, as its name indicates is the lobster which they prepare with care and attention to detail. The Lobster Pot...
Food: The Lobster Pot Restaurant
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.