Cuba Travel Tips, Caribbean
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba travel tips
Browse useful Cuba travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Cuba you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Cuba or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Cuba
- Museo de la Revolucion in HavanaHavana travel tipsTo learn more of a country's history it is best to visit it's museums, because this way you can get more in touch with the facts, objects and people of a certain country. In the Museo de la Revolucion we had this experience. It is well [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Los Nardos Restaurant in HavanaHavana travel tipsWe had the most big and tasty meal of all our stay in the Los Nardos restaurant, situated opposite the Capitolio in Havana. The place is quite hidden (look for a neon sign and a doorman) but they serve the most delicious Spanish paella, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Hotel Ambos Mundos in HavanaHavana travel tipsThe hotel Ambos Mundos, its name meaning Both Worlds, is famous for its association with Ernest Hemingway, who stayed in one of its rooms and wrote there one of the chapters of his novel “For Whom the Bell Tolls”. It was one of the [...]D: 0.9mi00
- La Guarida Restaurant in HavanaHavana travel tipsWe saw the La Guarida restaurant featuring in the Oscar nominated movie “Strawberry and Chocolate” and when we visited Havana, we had to go there and see it for ourselves. The restaurant is located on the third of a building which [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Plaza de la Revolucion in HavanaHavana travel tipsOne of the world's largest squares, the Plaza de la Revolucion is not so grand at first sight, being an enormous concrete place with no shade at all. On second glance we notice the notable buildings surrounding the square, such as the Jose [...]D: 1.9mi00
- The Lenin Park in HavanaHavana travel tipsThough not a typical tourist attraction, visiting Lenin Park can really give you something plus in your trip to the city. It is quite a large park, with shops and bars, an amusement park, bicycle rides and a swimming pool. You can also ride [...]D: n/a00
- El Capitolio in HavanaHavana travel tipsOne of the grandest buildings in Havana, the Capitolio looks like a twin-building of the Capitol in Washington, DC, though it is a bit taller and longer than the latter. It's architecture is beautiful and stunning and being such a grand [...]D: 0.7mi01
- The Old Havana (Habana Vieja)Havana travel tipsAs a legendary city, founded in 1519, the Old Havana is a glorious place to see if you travel to Cuba. The city's architecture is full of various styles of colonial, art-deco and eclectic and thus provides an amazing insight into it's [...]D: n/a00
- Ernest Hemingway Museum in HavanaHavana travel tipsTo see how one of America's greatest writer lived and worked, you should definitely visit his house which was turned into a museum. The Ernest Hemingway Museum looks pretty much the same as int the time Hemingway lived there. Full of [...]D: 6.1mi00
- 4starsHolguin travel tipsWhen going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Cuba you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In the center of Bern is a really interested Chine restaurant, with the best chine food in Switzerland, thay said! Well I don't know how are the...
Food: Chine restaurant
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
The Royal Palace used to be the residence of the Spanish kings and queens. Now it is only used for official ceremonies and when foreign diplomats...
History & Culture: Royal Palace
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
From Brasov to Covasna one can use as a convenient mean of transportation the minibus. Ecosil (www.ecosil.ro) has 4-7 connections per day (4 in the...
General: From Brasov to Covasna
Though not considered a restaurant, Bakesale Betty has still the best cookies in town. There is always quite a line in front of the bakery and...
Food: Bakesale Betty
Virginia Beach, Virginia
A beautiful small architectural gem located by the Lynnhaven River and open to the public. The Lynnhaven House is built from brick and looks really...
Sightseeing: Lynnhaven House