La Guarida Restaurant in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > La Guarida Restaurant in Havana
- Food travel tip
- City center
The restaurant is located on the third of a building which looks a bit crumpled, but nevertheless magnificent. The restaurant is famous not just for its part in the movie but because many celebrities came and ate there, the most prestigious being Queen Sofia of Spain. Pictures of these famous people who came into the restaurant are decorating the walls.
It was the experience of our lives, not to mention the delicious dish of roasted chicken and the strawberry-chocolate ice cream we had there. Highly recommended!
Concordia, Havana, Cuba
Main courses CUC$11-CUC$17 (US$12-US$18/£5.95-£9.20)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Havana
- The Old Havana (Habana Vieja)As a legendary city, founded in 1519, the Old Havana is a glorious place to see if you travel to Cuba. The city's architecture is full of various styles of colonial, art-deco and eclectic and thus provides an amazing insight into it's [...]D: n/a00
- Havana La Regla Ferry TripWe wanted to experience a quieter side of the hectic Havana city so we took a ferry to the La Regla district just across the bay. It was a good idea that we brought with ourselves some sandwiches and drinks because there aren't any shops or [...]D: n/a00
- Callejon de Hamel in HavanaTo really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The street is named after a rich Spanish trader, Fernando Hamel who provided everything for this [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Ernest Hemingway Museum in HavanaTo see how one of America's greatest writer lived and worked, you should definitely visit his house which was turned into a museum. The Ernest Hemingway Museum looks pretty much the same as int the time Hemingway lived there. Full of [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Catedral de San Cristobal in HavanaThe Cathedral of Havana's saint, San Cristobal is one of the most visited sights of Habana Vieja. It is located in the Cathedral Square and was built by Jesuits during the 18th century. It is a magnificent building, designed in baroque [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Oxford, United Kingdom
Go and see this very nice pub, the Eagle & Child in Oxford. If you like fantasy novels, you should visit it, because JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis used...
Food: Eagle & Child pub in Oxford
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces