La Guarida Restaurant in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > La Guarida Restaurant in Havana
- Food travel tip
- City center
The restaurant is located on the third of a building which looks a bit crumpled, but nevertheless magnificent. The restaurant is famous not just for its part in the movie but because many celebrities came and ate there, the most prestigious being Queen Sofia of Spain. Pictures of these famous people who came into the restaurant are decorating the walls.
It was the experience of our lives, not to mention the delicious dish of roasted chicken and the strawberry-chocolate ice cream we had there. Highly recommended!
Concordia, Havana, Cuba
Main courses CUC$11-CUC$17 (US$12-US$18/£5.95-£9.20)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Havana
- Museo de la Revolucion in HavanaTo learn more of a country's history it is best to visit it's museums, because this way you can get more in touch with the facts, objects and people of a certain country. In the Museo de la Revolucion we had this experience. It is well [...]D: 0.5mi00
- El Capitolio in HavanaOne of the grandest buildings in Havana, the Capitolio looks like a twin-building of the Capitol in Washington, DC, though it is a bit taller and longer than the latter. It's architecture is beautiful and stunning and being such a grand [...]D: 0.7mi01
- Plaza de la Revolucion in HavanaOne of the world's largest squares, the Plaza de la Revolucion is not so grand at first sight, being an enormous concrete place with no shade at all. On second glance we notice the notable buildings surrounding the square, such as the Jose [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Hotel Ambos Mundos in HavanaThe hotel Ambos Mundos, its name meaning Both Worlds, is famous for its association with Ernest Hemingway, who stayed in one of its rooms and wrote there one of the chapters of his novel “For Whom the Bell Tolls”. It was one of the [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Fabrica de Tabaco PartagasFounded by a Spanish man, Jaime Partagas, in 1845, this cigar factory is one the largest and most famous in Cuba. Visiting the factory is a must not just for those who are smoke-addicts, but to those who are keen on knowing something about [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
While going inside Notre Dame de Paris is free of charge, climbing the towers costs 5.5 euros. It's not much compared to what you see (This is only...
Sightseeing: entry fee for Notre Dame de Paris
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Ostia Antica, Italy
Wenn man in der Nähe von Rom Baden gehen will, dann einfach an einen Strand ein paar Kilometer ausserhalb fahren.
General: Baden gehen
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Atlantic City, New Jersey
You just cannot NOT love this amazing, hilarious and weird museum. So many strange exhibits, funny videos and logic-questioning displays are at the...
Family & Fun: Ripley's Museum
A small and cozy little place at Ybor city in Tampa serves delicious crepes both sweet and meal-like. La Creperia Cafe is famous for its savory...
Food: La Creperia Cafe