Travel Tips by Country
Recent Caribbean travel tips
- Ernest Hemingway Museum in HavanaHavana travel tipsTo see how one of America's greatest writer lived and worked, you should definitely visit his house which was turned into a museum. The Ernest Hemingway Museum looks pretty much the same as int the time Hemingway lived there. Full of [...]D: 6.1mi00
- 4starsHolguin travel tipsWhen going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better. [...]D: n/a00
- Hotel Gold PremiumBonao travel tipsTravel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte [...]D: 116.1mi10
- Pedro SanchezSanto Domingo travel tipsPedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural village located in the province of El Seibo. The community members of Pedro Sánchez offer [...]D: 55.1mi00
- Paradise JamaicaHampton travel tipsFor anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for all-inclusives, even though they tell you about the great savings. who is really going to eat [...]D: n/a00
- Woodford SquarePort-of-spain travel tipsWoodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it. [...]D: 1.8mi12
- El Capitolio in HavanaHavana travel tipsOne of the grandest buildings in Havana, the Capitolio looks like a twin-building of the Capitol in Washington, DC, though it is a bit taller and longer than the latter. It's architecture is beautiful and stunning and being such a grand [...]D: 0.7mi01
- The Old Havana (Habana Vieja)Havana travel tipsAs a legendary city, founded in 1519, the Old Havana is a glorious place to see if you travel to Cuba. The city's architecture is full of various styles of colonial, art-deco and eclectic and thus provides an amazing insight into it's [...]D: n/a00
- The Lenin Park in HavanaHavana travel tipsThough not a typical tourist attraction, visiting Lenin Park can really give you something plus in your trip to the city. It is quite a large park, with shops and bars, an amusement park, bicycle rides and a swimming pool. You can also ride [...]D: n/a00
- Plaza de la Revolucion in HavanaHavana travel tipsOne of the world's largest squares, the Plaza de la Revolucion is not so grand at first sight, being an enormous concrete place with no shade at all. On second glance we notice the notable buildings surrounding the square, such as the Jose [...]D: 1.9mi00
Things about Caribbean you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
Hidden by numerous trees, near Gare Lille Flandre (about 10-15 minutes of walking) lies the Église Saint-Maurice a imposing church which...
Sightseeing: Église Saint-Maurice
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
This restaurant represents one of the oldest and famous places in the historical center of Bucharest.
Food: Caru cu Bere
I don't know why so many visitors to Hawaii miss out on seeing the rainforest. Just ten minutes from Waikiki you can find a great trail that...
Outdoors Activities: Manoa Falls
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
San Francisco, California
Located in the heart of the latino district of San Francisco is a little gem of a street where the houses are painted with latin-american centric...
History & Culture: Balmy Street Murals