Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana
- Food travel tip
- City center
The place is quite hidden (look for a neon sign and a doorman) but they serve the most delicious Spanish paella, vegetables and lobster in Catalan sauce. And you get a huge portion for such a small price you can hardly believe your eyes when you see the bill. Though I was advise to double-check my bill, they sometimes make a “mistake”!
Anyway, the atmosphere is friendly, staff is great and the food is heavenly. What more could you ask for in a restaurant? :)
Paseo de Martí, Havana, Cuba
Main courses CUC$5-CUC$14 (US$5.40-US$15/£2.70-£7.55)
Recent travel tips for Havana
- Fabrica de Tabaco PartagasFounded by a Spanish man, Jaime Partagas, in 1845, this cigar factory is one the largest and most famous in Cuba. Visiting the factory is a must not just for those who are smoke-addicts, but to those who are keen on knowing something about [...]D: 0.5mi00
- El Aljibe Restaurant in HavanaEl Aljibe is the most popular restaurant in Havana, being famous for its roasted chicken which comes with large dishes of rice, black beans, potatoes and assorted salad. This huge meal has a really good price and even if it would be [...]D: 5mi00
- Plaza de la Revolucion in HavanaOne of the world's largest squares, the Plaza de la Revolucion is not so grand at first sight, being an enormous concrete place with no shade at all. On second glance we notice the notable buildings surrounding the square, such as the Jose [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Callejon de Hamel in HavanaTo really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The street is named after a rich Spanish trader, Fernando Hamel who provided everything for this [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Catedral de San Cristobal in HavanaThe Cathedral of Havana's saint, San Cristobal is one of the most visited sights of Habana Vieja. It is located in the Cathedral Square and was built by Jesuits during the 18th century. It is a magnificent building, designed in baroque [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
India tour package fascinates anyone by offering so many enchanting destinations which are housed with several historical sites representing...
General: India Tour Travel || India Travel Tour
The Vatican Museum - While most people only go to the Vatican Museum to see the Sixteenth Chapel, there are a ton of other things to see there....
History & Culture: The Vatican Museum
Traveling with the local transportation of a city is always fun and gives you a feeling of being part of the city, like a local. That was the...
Public Transportation: Tram 28 of Lisbon
Satu Mare, Romania
In the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the...
Sightseeing: Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic Cathedral
This amazing big bar is the greatest place to go dancing or just having fun for a night. The Cowboy Lounge has at least 3 bars and amazing dance...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cowboy Lounge
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon