Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana
- Food travel tip
- City center
The place is quite hidden (look for a neon sign and a doorman) but they serve the most delicious Spanish paella, vegetables and lobster in Catalan sauce. And you get a huge portion for such a small price you can hardly believe your eyes when you see the bill. Though I was advise to double-check my bill, they sometimes make a “mistake”!
Anyway, the atmosphere is friendly, staff is great and the food is heavenly. What more could you ask for in a restaurant? :)
Paseo de Martí, Havana, Cuba
Main courses CUC$5-CUC$14 (US$5.40-US$15/£2.70-£7.55)
Recent travel tips for Havana
- The Old Havana (Habana Vieja)As a legendary city, founded in 1519, the Old Havana is a glorious place to see if you travel to Cuba. The city's architecture is full of various styles of colonial, art-deco and eclectic and thus provides an amazing insight into it's [...]D: n/a00
- El Aljibe Restaurant in HavanaEl Aljibe is the most popular restaurant in Havana, being famous for its roasted chicken which comes with large dishes of rice, black beans, potatoes and assorted salad. This huge meal has a really good price and even if it would be [...]D: 5mi00
- The Lenin Park in HavanaThough not a typical tourist attraction, visiting Lenin Park can really give you something plus in your trip to the city. It is quite a large park, with shops and bars, an amusement park, bicycle rides and a swimming pool. You can also ride [...]D: n/a00
- El Capitolio in HavanaOne of the grandest buildings in Havana, the Capitolio looks like a twin-building of the Capitol in Washington, DC, though it is a bit taller and longer than the latter. It's architecture is beautiful and stunning and being such a grand [...]D: 0.7mi01
- Museo de la Revolucion in HavanaTo learn more of a country's history it is best to visit it's museums, because this way you can get more in touch with the facts, objects and people of a certain country. In the Museo de la Revolucion we had this experience. It is well [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
London, United Kingdom
If you don't want or you don't have so much money to spend while visiting London, you should check out British Museum. Except exhibitions that are...
History & Culture: British Museum
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
Don't forget to document each of your travel. Always bring your cameras or videocam for photos and video of your trip.
General: Los Angeles
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
If scuba diving is your thing, you absolutely can't miss Epcot Divequest. Sure, it's part of the Walt Disney World, but don't think that Epcot...
Outdoors Activities: Epcot Divequest
Fremont is a funky, hip little neighborhood in Seattle filled with great bars and restaurants. What lots of people don't know is that when you go...
General: The Fremont Troll