Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana
- Food travel tip
- City center
The place is quite hidden (look for a neon sign and a doorman) but they serve the most delicious Spanish paella, vegetables and lobster in Catalan sauce. And you get a huge portion for such a small price you can hardly believe your eyes when you see the bill. Though I was advise to double-check my bill, they sometimes make a “mistake”!
Anyway, the atmosphere is friendly, staff is great and the food is heavenly. What more could you ask for in a restaurant? :)
Paseo de Martí, Havana, Cuba
Main courses CUC$5-CUC$14 (US$5.40-US$15/£2.70-£7.55)
Recent travel tips for Havana
- El Capitolio in HavanaOne of the grandest buildings in Havana, the Capitolio looks like a twin-building of the Capitol in Washington, DC, though it is a bit taller and longer than the latter. It's architecture is beautiful and stunning and being such a grand [...]D: 0.7mi01
- La Guarida Restaurant in HavanaWe saw the La Guarida restaurant featuring in the Oscar nominated movie “Strawberry and Chocolate” and when we visited Havana, we had to go there and see it for ourselves. The restaurant is located on the third of a building which [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Plaza de la Revolucion in HavanaOne of the world's largest squares, the Plaza de la Revolucion is not so grand at first sight, being an enormous concrete place with no shade at all. On second glance we notice the notable buildings surrounding the square, such as the Jose [...]D: 1.9mi00
- The Lenin Park in HavanaThough not a typical tourist attraction, visiting Lenin Park can really give you something plus in your trip to the city. It is quite a large park, with shops and bars, an amusement park, bicycle rides and a swimming pool. You can also ride [...]D: n/a00
- Museo de la Revolucion in HavanaTo learn more of a country's history it is best to visit it's museums, because this way you can get more in touch with the facts, objects and people of a certain country. In the Museo de la Revolucion we had this experience. It is well [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Overnight Village Home Trip -- Explore Bangladesh On the first day you will go to the village from Dhaka at around 08:00 by reserved car/coach....
Sightseeing: Home stay trip at Dhaka
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
The shopping street called the 'Zeil' offers you all you can buy.
General: Shopping in the city center
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Visiting Bangkok is like visiting any other large city in the world. There is always something going on. The best time to visit Bangkok is during...
General: Best time to visit
Las Vegas, Nevada
I love gambling (only Poker) so I usually get warmed up over at the Excalibur, although the last time I was there, they only had digital tables...
Night Life & Entertainment: Playing Poker
A lots of interesting exhibits, and a lot of fun objects all add up to the entertaining aspect of the Exploration Place educational center. Though...
Family & Fun: Exploration Place
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably