Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana
- Food travel tip
- City center
The place is quite hidden (look for a neon sign and a doorman) but they serve the most delicious Spanish paella, vegetables and lobster in Catalan sauce. And you get a huge portion for such a small price you can hardly believe your eyes when you see the bill. Though I was advise to double-check my bill, they sometimes make a “mistake”!
Anyway, the atmosphere is friendly, staff is great and the food is heavenly. What more could you ask for in a restaurant? :)
Paseo de Martí, Havana, Cuba
Main courses CUC$5-CUC$14 (US$5.40-US$15/£2.70-£7.55)
Recent travel tips for Havana
- Plaza de la Revolucion in HavanaOne of the world's largest squares, the Plaza de la Revolucion is not so grand at first sight, being an enormous concrete place with no shade at all. On second glance we notice the notable buildings surrounding the square, such as the Jose [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Callejon de Hamel in HavanaTo really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The street is named after a rich Spanish trader, Fernando Hamel who provided everything for this [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Havana La Regla Ferry TripWe wanted to experience a quieter side of the hectic Havana city so we took a ferry to the La Regla district just across the bay. It was a good idea that we brought with ourselves some sandwiches and drinks because there aren't any shops or [...]D: n/a00
- La Guarida Restaurant in HavanaWe saw the La Guarida restaurant featuring in the Oscar nominated movie “Strawberry and Chocolate” and when we visited Havana, we had to go there and see it for ourselves. The restaurant is located on the third of a building which [...]D: 0.6mi00
- El Aljibe Restaurant in HavanaEl Aljibe is the most popular restaurant in Havana, being famous for its roasted chicken which comes with large dishes of rice, black beans, potatoes and assorted salad. This huge meal has a really good price and even if it would be [...]D: 5mi00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
This is a Cathedral that was built on top of an arabic mosque after the Cristians came into this region of Spain. The Catedral de la Encarnacion...
General: Malaga Cathedral
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
If you are exactly in the center of the city, you will see a narrow street with stairs between two buildings. On the wall near the street is a sign...
Food: Eating 'Langos' in the center of the city
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
Brasov is one of the most beautiful cities of Romania. In the past few years its face has changed dramatically-into a European looking-like city....
Sightseeing: 21st century Brasov-Kronstadt
One of the most amazing places on Earth, the Forestiere Underground Gardens have been carved out during 40 years by a Sicilian self-taught...
Sightseeing: Forestiere Underground Gardens
There are many fine museums which deal with different kinds of scientifically or historically significant events, creatures, people, but the...
History & Culture: Carnegie Museum of Natural History
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt