Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana
- Food travel tip
- City center
The place is quite hidden (look for a neon sign and a doorman) but they serve the most delicious Spanish paella, vegetables and lobster in Catalan sauce. And you get a huge portion for such a small price you can hardly believe your eyes when you see the bill. Though I was advise to double-check my bill, they sometimes make a “mistake”!
Anyway, the atmosphere is friendly, staff is great and the food is heavenly. What more could you ask for in a restaurant? :)
Paseo de Martí, Havana, Cuba
Main courses CUC$5-CUC$14 (US$5.40-US$15/£2.70-£7.55)
Recent travel tips for Havana
- The Lenin Park in HavanaThough not a typical tourist attraction, visiting Lenin Park can really give you something plus in your trip to the city. It is quite a large park, with shops and bars, an amusement park, bicycle rides and a swimming pool. You can also ride [...]D: n/a00
- Ernest Hemingway Museum in HavanaTo see how one of America's greatest writer lived and worked, you should definitely visit his house which was turned into a museum. The Ernest Hemingway Museum looks pretty much the same as int the time Hemingway lived there. Full of [...]D: 6.1mi00
- El Malecon Beach in HavanaVisiting Havana is not worth without strolling along the 7km long beach that so much part of Havana. Here you can experience the everyday life of common people, watch families with their children, playing in the sands, or lovers strolling [...]D: n/a00
- Hotel Ambos Mundos in HavanaThe hotel Ambos Mundos, its name meaning Both Worlds, is famous for its association with Ernest Hemingway, who stayed in one of its rooms and wrote there one of the chapters of his novel “For Whom the Bell Tolls”. It was one of the [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Callejon de Hamel in HavanaTo really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The street is named after a rich Spanish trader, Fernando Hamel who provided everything for this [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
If you like model railways you should definitely visit the world biggest railway model at hamburg. It is really great set up aqnd displays a huge...
Family & Fun: The world largest modelrailway
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Boston is famous for its breweries, among many other things and the Samuel Adams Brewery makes some world famous beers. The brewery is open...
History & Culture: Samuel Adams Brewery
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Los Angeles, California
This is the Amusement park that we all so well remember from our childhood games. Legoland is not just great for kids, but really amazing when it...
Outdoors Activities: Legoland