Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana
- Food travel tip
- City center
The place is quite hidden (look for a neon sign and a doorman) but they serve the most delicious Spanish paella, vegetables and lobster in Catalan sauce. And you get a huge portion for such a small price you can hardly believe your eyes when you see the bill. Though I was advise to double-check my bill, they sometimes make a “mistake”!
Anyway, the atmosphere is friendly, staff is great and the food is heavenly. What more could you ask for in a restaurant? :)
Paseo de Martí, Havana, Cuba
Main courses CUC$5-CUC$14 (US$5.40-US$15/£2.70-£7.55)
Recent travel tips for Havana
- El Malecon Beach in HavanaVisiting Havana is not worth without strolling along the 7km long beach that so much part of Havana. Here you can experience the everyday life of common people, watch families with their children, playing in the sands, or lovers strolling [...]D: n/a00
- Catedral de San Cristobal in HavanaThe Cathedral of Havana's saint, San Cristobal is one of the most visited sights of Habana Vieja. It is located in the Cathedral Square and was built by Jesuits during the 18th century. It is a magnificent building, designed in baroque [...]D: 1mi00
- Callejon de Hamel in HavanaTo really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The street is named after a rich Spanish trader, Fernando Hamel who provided everything for this [...]D: 0.9mi00
- The MaleconThe Malecon is seven kilometers long wall along the seacoast of Havana. It is often called by the locals th soul of the city. This because it is very vivid. It is always full of all kinds of people. If you have seen films taking place in [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Ernest Hemingway Museum in HavanaTo see how one of America's greatest writer lived and worked, you should definitely visit his house which was turned into a museum. The Ernest Hemingway Museum looks pretty much the same as int the time Hemingway lived there. Full of [...]D: 6.1mi00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is an amazingly beautiful beach on the outskirts of Dubai. You should go there and then also visit the Burj al Arab which is quite...
Outdoors Activities: Jumeirah Beach
Visit the museum of the district of Koblenz. Showing you a wide variety in history.
Sightseeing: Local museum
This is a fantastic Park in Munich. It's not as central as the English Garden, but more relaxing, and the best place to really calm down from a...
Outdoors Activities: Schlosspark Nymphenburg
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
A new shopping mall, called Forum, opened close to the city center. It's a place where you really can spend a whole day :) And if you get bored,...
Shopping: The Forum and the Debrecen Plaza malls
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This restaurant is a great place to try the various local cusines and dishes of Malaysia. A tip here is if you are interested to try the local...
Food: Restoran Mustika Zamzam
Raleigh, North Carolina
We were lucky to visit the Museum of Natural Sciences on the first Friday of the month because it stayed open until 9pm so even if we arrived in...
History & Culture: Museum of Natural Sciences