Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana
- Food travel tip
- City center
The place is quite hidden (look for a neon sign and a doorman) but they serve the most delicious Spanish paella, vegetables and lobster in Catalan sauce. And you get a huge portion for such a small price you can hardly believe your eyes when you see the bill. Though I was advise to double-check my bill, they sometimes make a “mistake”!
Anyway, the atmosphere is friendly, staff is great and the food is heavenly. What more could you ask for in a restaurant? :)
Paseo de Martí, Havana, Cuba
Main courses CUC$5-CUC$14 (US$5.40-US$15/£2.70-£7.55)
Recent travel tips for Havana
- El Malecon Beach in HavanaVisiting Havana is not worth without strolling along the 7km long beach that so much part of Havana. Here you can experience the everyday life of common people, watch families with their children, playing in the sands, or lovers strolling [...]D: n/a00
- Hotel Ambos Mundos in HavanaThe hotel Ambos Mundos, its name meaning Both Worlds, is famous for its association with Ernest Hemingway, who stayed in one of its rooms and wrote there one of the chapters of his novel “For Whom the Bell Tolls”. It was one of the [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Catedral de San Cristobal in HavanaThe Cathedral of Havana's saint, San Cristobal is one of the most visited sights of Habana Vieja. It is located in the Cathedral Square and was built by Jesuits during the 18th century. It is a magnificent building, designed in baroque [...]D: 1mi00
- Museo de la Revolucion in HavanaTo learn more of a country's history it is best to visit it's museums, because this way you can get more in touch with the facts, objects and people of a certain country. In the Museo de la Revolucion we had this experience. It is well [...]D: 0.5mi00
- The Old Havana (Habana Vieja)As a legendary city, founded in 1519, the Old Havana is a glorious place to see if you travel to Cuba. The city's architecture is full of various styles of colonial, art-deco and eclectic and thus provides an amazing insight into it's [...]D: n/a00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
St. Joseph's Oratory has been founded by Brother Andre, a man considered to be a humble, modern-day miracle maker at the beginning of the 20th...
History & Culture: St. Joseph's Oratory
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
It is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet...
Outdoors Activities: Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
For the best view of the city of Baltimore you definitely have to go up on the Top of the World Observation Level tower. There is a 360 view you...
Sightseeing: Top of the World Observation Level
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Buena Park, California
Knott's Berry Farm is a great distraction for a family or a group of friends. There are so many things to do there! They have a fiesta village...
Family & Fun: Knott's Berry Farm
Maria Selma is a great great great Mexican restaurant. I was there a couple of times and I love it - everyone I know does. They have the best...
Food: Maria Selma
As many parks, the Cherokee Park is something like an oasis in a busy city. Beside the usual walkways, there are also some hiking trails that can...
Sightseeing: Cherokee Park
Raleigh, North Carolina
A true taste of the North Carolinian cuisine and Raleigh locals flavors you can only get with Taste Carolina Gourmet Food Tours. The guides are not...
Food: Taste Carolina Gourmet Food Tours