Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana
- Food travel tip
- City center
The place is quite hidden (look for a neon sign and a doorman) but they serve the most delicious Spanish paella, vegetables and lobster in Catalan sauce. And you get a huge portion for such a small price you can hardly believe your eyes when you see the bill. Though I was advise to double-check my bill, they sometimes make a “mistake”!
Anyway, the atmosphere is friendly, staff is great and the food is heavenly. What more could you ask for in a restaurant? :)
Paseo de Martí, Havana, Cuba
Main courses CUC$5-CUC$14 (US$5.40-US$15/£2.70-£7.55)
Recent travel tips for Havana
- Havana La Regla Ferry TripWe wanted to experience a quieter side of the hectic Havana city so we took a ferry to the La Regla district just across the bay. It was a good idea that we brought with ourselves some sandwiches and drinks because there aren't any shops or [...]D: n/a00
- The MaleconThe Malecon is seven kilometers long wall along the seacoast of Havana. It is often called by the locals th soul of the city. This because it is very vivid. It is always full of all kinds of people. If you have seen films taking place in [...]D: 0.2mi00
- La Guarida Restaurant in HavanaWe saw the La Guarida restaurant featuring in the Oscar nominated movie “Strawberry and Chocolate” and when we visited Havana, we had to go there and see it for ourselves. The restaurant is located on the third of a building which [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Catedral de San Cristobal in HavanaThe Cathedral of Havana's saint, San Cristobal is one of the most visited sights of Habana Vieja. It is located in the Cathedral Square and was built by Jesuits during the 18th century. It is a magnificent building, designed in baroque [...]D: 1mi00
- Plaza de la Revolucion in HavanaOne of the world's largest squares, the Plaza de la Revolucion is not so grand at first sight, being an enormous concrete place with no shade at all. On second glance we notice the notable buildings surrounding the square, such as the Jose [...]D: 1.9mi00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
This store is one of the best places to buy antiques, souvenirs or collectibles. The staff is really friendly, they are willing to help in any way...
Shopping: Knightsbridge Antique Mall
Key West, Florida
You don't always have the opportunity to stay at an Inn that has been the dwelling place of millionaires during the winter months. So when we heard...
History & Culture: The Curry Mansion in Key West
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day