Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana
- Food travel tip
- City center
The place is quite hidden (look for a neon sign and a doorman) but they serve the most delicious Spanish paella, vegetables and lobster in Catalan sauce. And you get a huge portion for such a small price you can hardly believe your eyes when you see the bill. Though I was advise to double-check my bill, they sometimes make a “mistake”!
Anyway, the atmosphere is friendly, staff is great and the food is heavenly. What more could you ask for in a restaurant? :)
Paseo de Martí, Havana, Cuba
Main courses CUC$5-CUC$14 (US$5.40-US$15/£2.70-£7.55)
Recent travel tips for Havana
- Museo de la Revolucion in HavanaTo learn more of a country's history it is best to visit it's museums, because this way you can get more in touch with the facts, objects and people of a certain country. In the Museo de la Revolucion we had this experience. It is well [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Ernest Hemingway Museum in HavanaTo see how one of America's greatest writer lived and worked, you should definitely visit his house which was turned into a museum. The Ernest Hemingway Museum looks pretty much the same as int the time Hemingway lived there. Full of [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Plaza de la Revolucion in HavanaOne of the world's largest squares, the Plaza de la Revolucion is not so grand at first sight, being an enormous concrete place with no shade at all. On second glance we notice the notable buildings surrounding the square, such as the Jose [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Fabrica de Tabaco PartagasFounded by a Spanish man, Jaime Partagas, in 1845, this cigar factory is one the largest and most famous in Cuba. Visiting the factory is a must not just for those who are smoke-addicts, but to those who are keen on knowing something about [...]D: 0.5mi00
- The Lenin Park in HavanaThough not a typical tourist attraction, visiting Lenin Park can really give you something plus in your trip to the city. It is quite a large park, with shops and bars, an amusement park, bicycle rides and a swimming pool. You can also ride [...]D: n/a00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
You can the freshest fruits, vegetables and bakery in the Dallas Farmers Market every day of the week. No wonder the locals love to come and make...
Shopping: Dallas Farmers Market
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people