Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana
- Food travel tip
- City center
The place is quite hidden (look for a neon sign and a doorman) but they serve the most delicious Spanish paella, vegetables and lobster in Catalan sauce. And you get a huge portion for such a small price you can hardly believe your eyes when you see the bill. Though I was advise to double-check my bill, they sometimes make a “mistake”!
Anyway, the atmosphere is friendly, staff is great and the food is heavenly. What more could you ask for in a restaurant? :)
Paseo de Martí, Havana, Cuba
Main courses CUC$5-CUC$14 (US$5.40-US$15/£2.70-£7.55)
Recent travel tips for Havana
- La Guarida Restaurant in HavanaWe saw the La Guarida restaurant featuring in the Oscar nominated movie “Strawberry and Chocolate” and when we visited Havana, we had to go there and see it for ourselves. The restaurant is located on the third of a building which [...]D: 0.6mi00
- El Aljibe Restaurant in HavanaEl Aljibe is the most popular restaurant in Havana, being famous for its roasted chicken which comes with large dishes of rice, black beans, potatoes and assorted salad. This huge meal has a really good price and even if it would be [...]D: 5mi00
- The Lenin Park in HavanaThough not a typical tourist attraction, visiting Lenin Park can really give you something plus in your trip to the city. It is quite a large park, with shops and bars, an amusement park, bicycle rides and a swimming pool. You can also ride [...]D: n/a00
- Museo de la Revolucion in HavanaTo learn more of a country's history it is best to visit it's museums, because this way you can get more in touch with the facts, objects and people of a certain country. In the Museo de la Revolucion we had this experience. It is well [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Plaza de la Revolucion in HavanaOne of the world's largest squares, the Plaza de la Revolucion is not so grand at first sight, being an enormous concrete place with no shade at all. On second glance we notice the notable buildings surrounding the square, such as the Jose [...]D: 1.9mi00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Mexico City, Mexico
This building really earned the name National Palace as it has been the residence of Mexico's monarch or president for over 300 years. Hernan...
History & Culture: National Palace in Mexico City
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
Dedicated in the memory of the great Dr. Sun for its part in shaping the Republic of China, the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall is open to the public,...
History & Culture: Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall
It may look like one of the most luxurious spas you see on TV, but trust me, the service and the welcoming smiles at the Vogue Day Spa just blow...
Sports & Wellness : Vogue Day Spa
They so many sandwiches and burgers to choose from at Stella's Kentucky Deli that you get confused when you get to the end and still don't...
Food: Stella's Kentucky Deli