Museo de la Revolucion in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > Museo de la Revolucion in Havana
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Although I advise you that for an accurate understanding and if you're really keen to learn more about Havana's and Cuba's background, you should spend about 2-3 hours in the museum, because otherwise you will come out of the building with not more knowledge than you entered. :)
Zulueta, Havana, Cuba
With guide CUC$7.00, otherwise it is around CUC$5.00
Recent travel tips for Havana
- The Old Havana (Habana Vieja)As a legendary city, founded in 1519, the Old Havana is a glorious place to see if you travel to Cuba. The city's architecture is full of various styles of colonial, art-deco and eclectic and thus provides an amazing insight into it's [...]D: n/a00
- Callejon de Hamel in HavanaTo really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The street is named after a rich Spanish trader, Fernando Hamel who provided everything for this [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Plaza de la Revolucion in HavanaOne of the world's largest squares, the Plaza de la Revolucion is not so grand at first sight, being an enormous concrete place with no shade at all. On second glance we notice the notable buildings surrounding the square, such as the Jose [...]D: 1.9mi00
- El Capitolio in HavanaOne of the grandest buildings in Havana, the Capitolio looks like a twin-building of the Capitol in Washington, DC, though it is a bit taller and longer than the latter. It's architecture is beautiful and stunning and being such a grand [...]D: 0.7mi01
- Hotel Ambos Mundos in HavanaThe hotel Ambos Mundos, its name meaning Both Worlds, is famous for its association with Ernest Hemingway, who stayed in one of its rooms and wrote there one of the chapters of his novel “For Whom the Bell Tolls”. It was one of the [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
For my holiday, i found a page where i can download totally free a guide about barcelona, it is written by a local guy living there, very helpful...
General: Free barcelona travel guide
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
If you wonder why there are so few photos from inside Basilique du Sacré-Cœur ('Basilica of the Sacred Heart') in Paris is because photos are...
Sightseeing: Basilique du Sacré-Cœur
Can someone tell me how cost to rent a scooter per day in paralia greece
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris Ltd, specialist Tour Operator in Arusha Tanzania. Offers wildlife safaris,african safaris,vacation holidays, tanzania...
General: Tanzania holidays destinations
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive