Museo de la Revolucion in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > Museo de la Revolucion in Havana
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Although I advise you that for an accurate understanding and if you're really keen to learn more about Havana's and Cuba's background, you should spend about 2-3 hours in the museum, because otherwise you will come out of the building with not more knowledge than you entered. :)
Zulueta, Havana, Cuba
With guide CUC$7.00, otherwise it is around CUC$5.00
Recent travel tips for Havana
- Callejon de Hamel in HavanaTo really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The street is named after a rich Spanish trader, Fernando Hamel who provided everything for this [...]D: 0.9mi00
- The Old Havana (Habana Vieja)As a legendary city, founded in 1519, the Old Havana is a glorious place to see if you travel to Cuba. The city's architecture is full of various styles of colonial, art-deco and eclectic and thus provides an amazing insight into it's [...]D: n/a00
- Fabrica de Tabaco PartagasFounded by a Spanish man, Jaime Partagas, in 1845, this cigar factory is one the largest and most famous in Cuba. Visiting the factory is a must not just for those who are smoke-addicts, but to those who are keen on knowing something about [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Los Nardos Restaurant in HavanaWe had the most big and tasty meal of all our stay in the Los Nardos restaurant, situated opposite the Capitolio in Havana. The place is quite hidden (look for a neon sign and a doorman) but they serve the most delicious Spanish paella, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Ernest Hemingway Museum in HavanaTo see how one of America's greatest writer lived and worked, you should definitely visit his house which was turned into a museum. The Ernest Hemingway Museum looks pretty much the same as int the time Hemingway lived there. Full of [...]D: 6.1mi00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Muckross Estate is something you must see if you are in Killarney, although it is out of the city, some 2-3 miles from the city center. Take a tour...
History & Culture: Muckross Estate
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
San Antonio, Texas
We had a relaxing afternoon walking through the San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens and enjoying the warm, sunny day with a drink and a sandwich in...
Sightseeing: San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens
Novi Sad, Serbia
This is a public beach, one of the most beautiful on the Danube river. There are many cafes, restaurants fast food, and manysupporting facilities...
Beaches : Shtrand - Public Beach