Museo de la Revolucion in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > Museo de la Revolucion in Havana
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Although I advise you that for an accurate understanding and if you're really keen to learn more about Havana's and Cuba's background, you should spend about 2-3 hours in the museum, because otherwise you will come out of the building with not more knowledge than you entered. :)
Zulueta, Havana, Cuba
With guide CUC$7.00, otherwise it is around CUC$5.00
Recent travel tips for Havana
- Havana La Regla Ferry TripWe wanted to experience a quieter side of the hectic Havana city so we took a ferry to the La Regla district just across the bay. It was a good idea that we brought with ourselves some sandwiches and drinks because there aren't any shops or [...]D: n/a00
- The MaleconThe Malecon is seven kilometers long wall along the seacoast of Havana. It is often called by the locals th soul of the city. This because it is very vivid. It is always full of all kinds of people. If you have seen films taking place in [...]D: 0.2mi00
- El Capitolio in HavanaOne of the grandest buildings in Havana, the Capitolio looks like a twin-building of the Capitol in Washington, DC, though it is a bit taller and longer than the latter. It's architecture is beautiful and stunning and being such a grand [...]D: 0.7mi01
- Catedral de San Cristobal in HavanaThe Cathedral of Havana's saint, San Cristobal is one of the most visited sights of Habana Vieja. It is located in the Cathedral Square and was built by Jesuits during the 18th century. It is a magnificent building, designed in baroque [...]D: 1mi00
- Plaza de la Revolucion in HavanaOne of the world's largest squares, the Plaza de la Revolucion is not so grand at first sight, being an enormous concrete place with no shade at all. On second glance we notice the notable buildings surrounding the square, such as the Jose [...]D: 1.9mi00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you plan to arrive to Brussels by TGV or by Thalys (basically the same thing), you should book the train ticket as early as possible, as prices...
General: Travelling to Brussels by TGV
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
Great wine tasting in the center of Rome. This place is great for all of you foodies or wine lovers. You'll be able to eat some appetizers and...
Food: Wine tasting
Acute Trek Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable...
Outdoors Activities: Trekking in Nepal
Kilimanjaro Tanzanite Safaris Ltd, specialist Tour Operator in Arusha Tanzania. Offers wildlife safaris,african safaris,vacation holidays, tanzania...
General: Tanzania holidays destinations
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...