Museo de la Revolucion in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > Museo de la Revolucion in Havana
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Although I advise you that for an accurate understanding and if you're really keen to learn more about Havana's and Cuba's background, you should spend about 2-3 hours in the museum, because otherwise you will come out of the building with not more knowledge than you entered. :)
Zulueta, Havana, Cuba
With guide CUC$7.00, otherwise it is around CUC$5.00
Recent travel tips for Havana
- Fabrica de Tabaco PartagasFounded by a Spanish man, Jaime Partagas, in 1845, this cigar factory is one the largest and most famous in Cuba. Visiting the factory is a must not just for those who are smoke-addicts, but to those who are keen on knowing something about [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Havana La Regla Ferry TripWe wanted to experience a quieter side of the hectic Havana city so we took a ferry to the La Regla district just across the bay. It was a good idea that we brought with ourselves some sandwiches and drinks because there aren't any shops or [...]D: n/a00
- Los Nardos Restaurant in HavanaWe had the most big and tasty meal of all our stay in the Los Nardos restaurant, situated opposite the Capitolio in Havana. The place is quite hidden (look for a neon sign and a doorman) but they serve the most delicious Spanish paella, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- The Lenin Park in HavanaThough not a typical tourist attraction, visiting Lenin Park can really give you something plus in your trip to the city. It is quite a large park, with shops and bars, an amusement park, bicycle rides and a swimming pool. You can also ride [...]D: n/a00
- Callejon de Hamel in HavanaTo really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The street is named after a rich Spanish trader, Fernando Hamel who provided everything for this [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like walking, travel along the trace of the old roman waterpipe, nearly 100km long. You can enjoy a nice nature and see the leftovers of...
General: The roman waterpipe
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
Hi, Antalya is a very beautiful place and the environment here is very refreshing. It Attracts the visitors from all over the world. So One needs a...
Public Transportation: Reach your final destination safely and comfortably.
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
El Paso, Texas
Resembling mostly a warehouse or a wholesale store, the El Paso Saddleblanket has a wide variety of Mexican products, each one unique and well,...
Shopping: El Paso Saddleblanket