Museo de la Revolucion in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > Museo de la Revolucion in Havana
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Although I advise you that for an accurate understanding and if you're really keen to learn more about Havana's and Cuba's background, you should spend about 2-3 hours in the museum, because otherwise you will come out of the building with not more knowledge than you entered. :)
Zulueta, Havana, Cuba
With guide CUC$7.00, otherwise it is around CUC$5.00
Recent travel tips for Havana
- Los Nardos Restaurant in HavanaWe had the most big and tasty meal of all our stay in the Los Nardos restaurant, situated opposite the Capitolio in Havana. The place is quite hidden (look for a neon sign and a doorman) but they serve the most delicious Spanish paella, [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Fabrica de Tabaco PartagasFounded by a Spanish man, Jaime Partagas, in 1845, this cigar factory is one the largest and most famous in Cuba. Visiting the factory is a must not just for those who are smoke-addicts, but to those who are keen on knowing something about [...]D: 0.5mi00
- The Lenin Park in HavanaThough not a typical tourist attraction, visiting Lenin Park can really give you something plus in your trip to the city. It is quite a large park, with shops and bars, an amusement park, bicycle rides and a swimming pool. You can also ride [...]D: n/a00
- Plaza de la Revolucion in HavanaOne of the world's largest squares, the Plaza de la Revolucion is not so grand at first sight, being an enormous concrete place with no shade at all. On second glance we notice the notable buildings surrounding the square, such as the Jose [...]D: 1.9mi00
- El Aljibe Restaurant in HavanaEl Aljibe is the most popular restaurant in Havana, being famous for its roasted chicken which comes with large dishes of rice, black beans, potatoes and assorted salad. This huge meal has a really good price and even if it would be [...]D: 5mi00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Salzburg, there´s not only the fact interesting that Mozart was born there. Also the medieval castle Hohensalzburg, built in 1077,...
History & Culture: Castle Hohensalzburg
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
If you arrive to Rome you should not miss to visit the Saint Peter's Basilica wich is magnific regarding the architectural point of view. Under...
General: Saint Peter's Basilica, Rome
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
San Jose, California
It is the best place in San Jose for kids. The Happy Hollow Park and Zoo provides children fun and entertaining activities from playing through a...
Family & Fun: Happy Hollow Park and Zoo
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide