Callejon de Hamel in Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > Callejon de Hamel in Havana
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The small street is decorated with colorful paintings of Afro-Cuban deities and every Sunday dance and other shows are held on the street, representing rituals in which the Santeria Gods, the Orishas were summoned. It is a cultural jewel, though slowly becoming a tourist hub! Still it's really worth a visit, very beautiful.
Callejon de Hamel, Havana, Cuba
Shows on Sundays between 11 am – 15 pm
Recent travel tips for Havana
- Plaza de la Revolucion in HavanaOne of the world's largest squares, the Plaza de la Revolucion is not so grand at first sight, being an enormous concrete place with no shade at all. On second glance we notice the notable buildings surrounding the square, such as the Jose [...]D: 1.9mi00
- El Malecon Beach in HavanaVisiting Havana is not worth without strolling along the 7km long beach that so much part of Havana. Here you can experience the everyday life of common people, watch families with their children, playing in the sands, or lovers strolling [...]D: n/a00
- El Aljibe Restaurant in HavanaEl Aljibe is the most popular restaurant in Havana, being famous for its roasted chicken which comes with large dishes of rice, black beans, potatoes and assorted salad. This huge meal has a really good price and even if it would be [...]D: 5mi00
- The Old Havana (Habana Vieja)As a legendary city, founded in 1519, the Old Havana is a glorious place to see if you travel to Cuba. The city's architecture is full of various styles of colonial, art-deco and eclectic and thus provides an amazing insight into it's [...]D: n/a00
- Fabrica de Tabaco PartagasFounded by a Spanish man, Jaime Partagas, in 1845, this cigar factory is one the largest and most famous in Cuba. Visiting the factory is a must not just for those who are smoke-addicts, but to those who are keen on knowing something about [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
It's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably...
History & Culture: Milan Baptistery
Seoul, South Korea
A simple, little cozy place, with a traditional aspect, the Migabon restaurant is heaven of good Korean food and fast service. Even if you have to...
Food: Migabon Restaurant
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Baile Felix, Romania
Baile Felix is a thermal resort located at 10 km from Oradea. One of the best hotels where you can rest in Baile Felix is Hotel International, and...
General: Thermal resort Apolo
Satu Mare, Romania
If you want to sleep a night or two in Satu Mare you can go to the two most known hotels, Dacia Hotel and Aurora Hotel wich are located in the...
General: Venues accommodation in Satu Mare, Hotel Alma spa
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants