Fabrica de Tabaco Partagas, Havana, Cuba
Travel tips > Caribbean > Cuba > Havana > Fabrica de Tabaco Partagas
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
There are tours held all day long, though the official touring times are at 10am and 2pm. It is interesting to see how tobacco is rolled, pressed and boxed and though the tour may seem a bit rushed, you still get a glimpse of cigar-making which is pretty educational.
You can also buy famous brands of cigars, like Montecristos and Cohibas, the latter being the brand Fidel Castro smoked, in the small shop La Casa del Habano.
Industria, Havana, Cuba
Guided tour CUC$10 (US$11/£5.40). (You have to make reservations)
Tours every 15 mins btwn 09:30-11:00 & 12:30-15:00
Recent travel tips for Havana
- Catedral de San Cristobal in HavanaThe Cathedral of Havana's saint, San Cristobal is one of the most visited sights of Habana Vieja. It is located in the Cathedral Square and was built by Jesuits during the 18th century. It is a magnificent building, designed in baroque [...]D: 1mi00
- El Capitolio in HavanaOne of the grandest buildings in Havana, the Capitolio looks like a twin-building of the Capitol in Washington, DC, though it is a bit taller and longer than the latter. It's architecture is beautiful and stunning and being such a grand [...]D: 0.7mi01
- Havana La Regla Ferry TripWe wanted to experience a quieter side of the hectic Havana city so we took a ferry to the La Regla district just across the bay. It was a good idea that we brought with ourselves some sandwiches and drinks because there aren't any shops or [...]D: n/a00
- Museo de la Revolucion in HavanaTo learn more of a country's history it is best to visit it's museums, because this way you can get more in touch with the facts, objects and people of a certain country. In the Museo de la Revolucion we had this experience. It is well [...]D: 0.5mi00
- The Lenin Park in HavanaThough not a typical tourist attraction, visiting Lenin Park can really give you something plus in your trip to the city. It is quite a large park, with shops and bars, an amusement park, bicycle rides and a swimming pool. You can also ride [...]D: n/a00
Things about Havana you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
If you want to see Budapest from another view, I have an advice for you. Last summer I was with a ship from Budapest to Szentendre - it was awesome...
Sightseeing: Cruising from Budapest to Szentendre
The Virgiliano Park ('Parco della Rimembranza') is in the Posillipo district, a residential area of Naples. The park was built with a system of...
General: Virgiliano Park
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
Choosing the Cultural Center tour of Preservation Wayne was a great choice for me, because this way I was able to get a bigger picture of...
History & Culture: Cultural city tour in Detroit
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The land of joy for kids, the Science Museum Oklahoma is open daily with a wide variety of interactive exhibits mostly for kids. At least they are...
Family & Fun: Science Museum Oklahoma
San Antonio, Texas
The most imposing and rich building we saw in San Antonio was the Steves Homestead, built in the late 19th century. Home of a wealthy tradesman,...
History & Culture: Steves Homestead