Brazil Travel Tips, South America
Travel tips > South America > Brazil travel tips
Browse useful Brazil travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Brazil you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Brazil or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Brazil
- Don´t Miss IIFoz Do Iguacu travel tipsNext Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are located within the National Park, in Foz do Iguacu. The tour, organized by the Niagara Falls [...]D: 13.2mi00
- La Vereda Arts and Crafts BoutiqueRio De Janeiro travel tipsIf you want to return home from your trip to Rio de Janeiro laden with presents for your family and friends, the stuff you can find at La Vereda beats anything you would buy at a regular tourist shop. Here you can find small decorations, [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Casa do Pontal MuseumRio De Janeiro travel tipsI'm not going to lie to you, this museum is pretty far from the city center of Rio, it takes about an hour by car to get there. But once you see it, you won't regret having come so far. The museum's surroundings are very pleasant, the [...]D: n/a00
- Museu Chácara do Céu Rio de JaneiroRio De Janeiro travel tipsThis museum used to be the home of a famous French-born industrialist, and it actually still feels like somebody's home. A majestic, modernist, richly furnished house full of amazing pieces of Asian and European art, which used to belong to [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Ipanema BeachRio De Janeiro travel tipsThe beach at Ipanema is so beautiful that there have even been songs written about it (the famous Girl from Ipanema, which in my opinion captures perfectly the atmosphere of the place). In short, if you want to see one of the most [...]D: n/a00
- Polis Sucos Juice BarsRio De Janeiro travel tipsRio de Janeiro is chock full of juice bars, not surprise considering the temperature during the day. In any case, Polis Sucos, one of these chains of juice bars, offers some healthy and delicious alternatives to regular soft drinks. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Zaza Bistro Tropical RestaurantRio De Janeiro travel tipsZaza is well known for its excellent cuisine, and the fact that it doesn't take sides when it comes to food preferences. There is about the same number of delicious meat, seafood and vegetarian dishes, so you'll never be put into the [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Sugarloaf MountainRio De Janeiro travel tipsEverybody who's ever see a post-card of Rio knows about the huge, strangely shaped mountain overlooking the harbor and the city. This is Sugarloaf Mountain, called by the locals 'Bondinho' (because it looks like a loaf of unrefined sugar). [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Zuka Restaurant in Rio de JaneiroRio De Janeiro travel tipsIf you are spending your day lounging on the beaches of Leblon or in the vicinity, and you are not particularly stingy, do pay a visit to Zuka, one of the trendiest cafe/restaurants in the area. The food is delicious, and the chefs are [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Paço Imperial, Rio's Imperial PalaceRio De Janeiro travel tipsIf you have half an hour or so of free time and you don't know what to do with yourself, I suggest you visit Paço Imperial, the former seat of Brazilian administration. The building itself is very beautiful, a good example of 18th [...]D: n/a00
Things about Brazil you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It was built originally for the emperor Zhu Di and his empresses, holding the name of Changling, than later mausoleums of other 12 emperors and...
History & Culture: The Ming Tombs in Beijing
If you like walking, travel along the trace of the old roman waterpipe, nearly 100km long. You can enjoy a nice nature and see the leftovers of...
General: The roman waterpipe
There are some nice possibilities to go for shopping, in the city center and at some shopping malls.
Shopping: If you want to go shopping...
When people go to Spain they usually think about the Spanish food, and in Madrid the most typical thing to eat are Churros. The only problem is...
Food: Chocolatería San Ginés
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
The Texans, Houston's beloved and very popular football team. They are members of the National Football League (NFL)and really very much adored, so...
Sports & Wellness : Reliant Stadium and the Houston Texans