Brazil Travel Tips, South America
Travel tips > South America > Brazil travel tips
Browse useful Brazil travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Brazil you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Brazil or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Brazil
- Don´t Miss IIFoz Do Iguacu travel tipsNext Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are located within the National Park, in Foz do Iguacu. The tour, organized by the Niagara Falls [...]D: 13.2mi00
- La Vereda Arts and Crafts BoutiqueRio De Janeiro travel tipsIf you want to return home from your trip to Rio de Janeiro laden with presents for your family and friends, the stuff you can find at La Vereda beats anything you would buy at a regular tourist shop. Here you can find small decorations, [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Casa do Pontal MuseumRio De Janeiro travel tipsI'm not going to lie to you, this museum is pretty far from the city center of Rio, it takes about an hour by car to get there. But once you see it, you won't regret having come so far. The museum's surroundings are very pleasant, the [...]D: n/a00
- Museu Chácara do Céu Rio de JaneiroRio De Janeiro travel tipsThis museum used to be the home of a famous French-born industrialist, and it actually still feels like somebody's home. A majestic, modernist, richly furnished house full of amazing pieces of Asian and European art, which used to belong to [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Ipanema BeachRio De Janeiro travel tipsThe beach at Ipanema is so beautiful that there have even been songs written about it (the famous Girl from Ipanema, which in my opinion captures perfectly the atmosphere of the place). In short, if you want to see one of the most [...]D: n/a00
- Polis Sucos Juice BarsRio De Janeiro travel tipsRio de Janeiro is chock full of juice bars, not surprise considering the temperature during the day. In any case, Polis Sucos, one of these chains of juice bars, offers some healthy and delicious alternatives to regular soft drinks. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Zaza Bistro Tropical RestaurantRio De Janeiro travel tipsZaza is well known for its excellent cuisine, and the fact that it doesn't take sides when it comes to food preferences. There is about the same number of delicious meat, seafood and vegetarian dishes, so you'll never be put into the [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Sugarloaf MountainRio De Janeiro travel tipsEverybody who's ever see a post-card of Rio knows about the huge, strangely shaped mountain overlooking the harbor and the city. This is Sugarloaf Mountain, called by the locals 'Bondinho' (because it looks like a loaf of unrefined sugar). [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Zuka Restaurant in Rio de JaneiroRio De Janeiro travel tipsIf you are spending your day lounging on the beaches of Leblon or in the vicinity, and you are not particularly stingy, do pay a visit to Zuka, one of the trendiest cafe/restaurants in the area. The food is delicious, and the chefs are [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Paço Imperial, Rio's Imperial PalaceRio De Janeiro travel tipsIf you have half an hour or so of free time and you don't know what to do with yourself, I suggest you visit Paço Imperial, the former seat of Brazilian administration. The building itself is very beautiful, a good example of 18th [...]D: n/a00
Things about Brazil you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
If you are at Schaffhausen, you should take a look at the well knwon Waterfalls of the River Rhein there. Also the surrounding nature is worth to...
Outdoors Activities: Waterfalls of the Rhein River
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Colorado Springs, Colorado
This zoo, though compared to others it is quite small, has become our favorite. The animals at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo all look so healthy and...
Family & Fun: Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
Two things can be said about the Basilica of St. Josaphat: beautiful and amazingly big. Its architecture and style is breathtaking and you feel you...
History & Culture: Basilica of St. Josaphat
To learn some facts about Tennessee's history you definitely have to visit the Tennessee State Museum. Not because there is no entrance (you...
History & Culture: Tennessee State Museum