Brazil Travel Tips, South America
Travel tips > South America > Brazil travel tips
Browse useful Brazil travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Brazil you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Brazil or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Brazil
- Don´t Miss IIFoz Do Iguacu travel tipsNext Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are located within the National Park, in Foz do Iguacu. The tour, organized by the Niagara Falls [...]D: 13.2mi00
- La Vereda Arts and Crafts BoutiqueRio De Janeiro travel tipsIf you want to return home from your trip to Rio de Janeiro laden with presents for your family and friends, the stuff you can find at La Vereda beats anything you would buy at a regular tourist shop. Here you can find small decorations, [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Casa do Pontal MuseumRio De Janeiro travel tipsI'm not going to lie to you, this museum is pretty far from the city center of Rio, it takes about an hour by car to get there. But once you see it, you won't regret having come so far. The museum's surroundings are very pleasant, the [...]D: n/a00
- Museu Chácara do Céu Rio de JaneiroRio De Janeiro travel tipsThis museum used to be the home of a famous French-born industrialist, and it actually still feels like somebody's home. A majestic, modernist, richly furnished house full of amazing pieces of Asian and European art, which used to belong to [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Ipanema BeachRio De Janeiro travel tipsThe beach at Ipanema is so beautiful that there have even been songs written about it (the famous Girl from Ipanema, which in my opinion captures perfectly the atmosphere of the place). In short, if you want to see one of the most [...]D: n/a00
- Polis Sucos Juice BarsRio De Janeiro travel tipsRio de Janeiro is chock full of juice bars, not surprise considering the temperature during the day. In any case, Polis Sucos, one of these chains of juice bars, offers some healthy and delicious alternatives to regular soft drinks. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Zaza Bistro Tropical RestaurantRio De Janeiro travel tipsZaza is well known for its excellent cuisine, and the fact that it doesn't take sides when it comes to food preferences. There is about the same number of delicious meat, seafood and vegetarian dishes, so you'll never be put into the [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Sugarloaf MountainRio De Janeiro travel tipsEverybody who's ever see a post-card of Rio knows about the huge, strangely shaped mountain overlooking the harbor and the city. This is Sugarloaf Mountain, called by the locals 'Bondinho' (because it looks like a loaf of unrefined sugar). [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Zuka Restaurant in Rio de JaneiroRio De Janeiro travel tipsIf you are spending your day lounging on the beaches of Leblon or in the vicinity, and you are not particularly stingy, do pay a visit to Zuka, one of the trendiest cafe/restaurants in the area. The food is delicious, and the chefs are [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Paço Imperial, Rio's Imperial PalaceRio De Janeiro travel tipsIf you have half an hour or so of free time and you don't know what to do with yourself, I suggest you visit Paço Imperial, the former seat of Brazilian administration. The building itself is very beautiful, a good example of 18th [...]D: n/a00
Things about Brazil you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Though not a typical tourist attraction, visiting Lenin Park can really give you something plus in your trip to the city. It is quite a large park,...
Outdoors Activities: The Lenin Park in Havana
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Furnished Apartment 45 sqm for Daily- weekly renting on attractive touristic and business location in BELVILLE Delta City New Belgrade Serbia. ...
Night Life & Entertainment: Visit Belgrade
San Antonio, Texas
Featuring traditional Mexican food and oysters the La Margarita is a homey little restaurant in the heart of Market Square. With a really friendly...
Food: La Margarita
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara
Either you choose a more adventurous tour or a scenic, sightseeing one, you will get the best of each. The Black Diamond Hummer Tours operated and...
Outdoors Activities: Black Diamond Hummer Tours