Brazil Travel Tips, South America
Travel tips > South America > Brazil travel tips
Browse useful Brazil travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Brazil you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Brazil or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Brazil
- Don´t Miss IIFoz Do Iguacu travel tipsNext Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are located within the National Park, in Foz do Iguacu. The tour, organized by the Niagara Falls [...]D: 13.2mi00
- La Vereda Arts and Crafts BoutiqueRio De Janeiro travel tipsIf you want to return home from your trip to Rio de Janeiro laden with presents for your family and friends, the stuff you can find at La Vereda beats anything you would buy at a regular tourist shop. Here you can find small decorations, [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Casa do Pontal MuseumRio De Janeiro travel tipsI'm not going to lie to you, this museum is pretty far from the city center of Rio, it takes about an hour by car to get there. But once you see it, you won't regret having come so far. The museum's surroundings are very pleasant, the [...]D: n/a00
- Museu Chácara do Céu Rio de JaneiroRio De Janeiro travel tipsThis museum used to be the home of a famous French-born industrialist, and it actually still feels like somebody's home. A majestic, modernist, richly furnished house full of amazing pieces of Asian and European art, which used to belong to [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Ipanema BeachRio De Janeiro travel tipsThe beach at Ipanema is so beautiful that there have even been songs written about it (the famous Girl from Ipanema, which in my opinion captures perfectly the atmosphere of the place). In short, if you want to see one of the most [...]D: n/a00
- Polis Sucos Juice BarsRio De Janeiro travel tipsRio de Janeiro is chock full of juice bars, not surprise considering the temperature during the day. In any case, Polis Sucos, one of these chains of juice bars, offers some healthy and delicious alternatives to regular soft drinks. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Zaza Bistro Tropical RestaurantRio De Janeiro travel tipsZaza is well known for its excellent cuisine, and the fact that it doesn't take sides when it comes to food preferences. There is about the same number of delicious meat, seafood and vegetarian dishes, so you'll never be put into the [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Sugarloaf MountainRio De Janeiro travel tipsEverybody who's ever see a post-card of Rio knows about the huge, strangely shaped mountain overlooking the harbor and the city. This is Sugarloaf Mountain, called by the locals 'Bondinho' (because it looks like a loaf of unrefined sugar). [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Zuka Restaurant in Rio de JaneiroRio De Janeiro travel tipsIf you are spending your day lounging on the beaches of Leblon or in the vicinity, and you are not particularly stingy, do pay a visit to Zuka, one of the trendiest cafe/restaurants in the area. The food is delicious, and the chefs are [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Paço Imperial, Rio's Imperial PalaceRio De Janeiro travel tipsIf you have half an hour or so of free time and you don't know what to do with yourself, I suggest you visit Paço Imperial, the former seat of Brazilian administration. The building itself is very beautiful, a good example of 18th [...]D: n/a00
Things about Brazil you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
If you are a fan of Gone with the Wind, the best known literature classic about the South, you really shouldn't miss the home of author Margaret...
History & Culture: Margaret Mitchell House and Museum
San Francisco, California
Located in the heart of the latino district of San Francisco is a little gem of a street where the houses are painted with latin-american centric...
History & Culture: Balmy Street Murals
Another part from downtown which features local shops, restaurants and homes is Stockton's Miracle Mile which can give you a glimpse of into...
Night Life & Entertainment: Stockton's Miracle Mile
Washington, District Of Columbia
Spying is for professionals and is a secret job, so when you're shown tools and things only spies used in the Cold War than that place becomes a...
History & Culture: International Spy Museum
Sa Pa, Vietnam
Can Cau or as it commonly known the Bac Ha Market though it is similar in many ways, both Can Cau and Bac Ha markets have something for you to...
General: Sapa Love Market