La Vereda Arts and Crafts Boutique, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Travel tips > South America > Brazil > Rio De Janeiro > La Vereda Arts and Crafts Boutique
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Not only would you be supporting the local craftsmen, but you'll also buy something really nice for your home.
R. Alm. Alexandrino, 428 - Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro, 20241-260, Brazil
Open daily from 10a.m. till 9p.m. and Mondays from 1p.m. till 9p.m
Recent travel tips for Rio De Janeiro
- Academia da Cachaça bar in Rio de JaneiroAcademia da Cachaça is so typically Brazilian that no bar could be more patriotic-looking like it. It is decorated with the colours of the Brazilian flag, and like the names says, most of the drinks served here have cachaça in their [...]D: n/a00
- Ipanema BeachThe beach at Ipanema is so beautiful that there have even been songs written about it (the famous Girl from Ipanema, which in my opinion captures perfectly the atmosphere of the place). In short, if you want to see one of the most [...]D: n/a00
- Zaza Bistro Tropical RestaurantZaza is well known for its excellent cuisine, and the fact that it doesn't take sides when it comes to food preferences. There is about the same number of delicious meat, seafood and vegetarian dishes, so you'll never be put into the [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Arco do TelesArco de Teles is a small neighbourhood which showcases what Rio used to look like a long long time ago. An archway is the entrance to a series of narrow, cobbled streets, where beautiful colonial two-storey buildings have been turned into [...]D: n/a00
- Centro Cultural CariocaThe Centro Cultural Carioca is the best place to go for some great Brazilian live music, usually samba, choro and gafieira. There are also theatrical performances, and even international bands come to perform at this famous venue. The [...]D: 5.7mi00
Things about Rio De Janeiro you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We had the most big and tasty meal of all our stay in the Los Nardos restaurant, situated opposite the Capitolio in Havana. The place is quite...
Food: Los Nardos Restaurant in Havana
The Brandenburg Gate is the symbol of the unification of East and West Berlin as it stood on no-man's land during the cold war and was reopened in...
History & Culture: Brandenburg Gate
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
If your with car, you have to pay for parking, as usually, but you can park in some nearby streets without parking fees.
General: Parking fee
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Mexico City, Mexico
This building really earned the name National Palace as it has been the residence of Mexico's monarch or president for over 300 years. Hernan...
History & Culture: National Palace in Mexico City
Buena Park, California
Knott's Berry Farm is a great distraction for a family or a group of friends. There are so many things to do there! They have a fiesta village...
Family & Fun: Knott's Berry Farm
Manhattan Beach, California
I have only been at this place at night, so I am not able to tell you whether it’s good during the day. The Irish bar offers some nice selection...
Night Life & Entertainment: Hennessey's Tavern
Santa Ana, California
In the foothills of the Santa Ana mountains, at the Santiago Creek river, the famous Helena Modjeska Historic House is located. The house and its...
History & Culture: Helena Modjeska Historic House