La Vereda Arts and Crafts Boutique, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Travel tips > South America > Brazil > Rio De Janeiro > La Vereda Arts and Crafts Boutique
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Not only would you be supporting the local craftsmen, but you'll also buy something really nice for your home.
R. Alm. Alexandrino, 428 - Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro, 20241-260, Brazil
Open daily from 10a.m. till 9p.m. and Mondays from 1p.m. till 9p.m
Recent travel tips for Rio De Janeiro
- Academia da Cachaça bar in Rio de JaneiroAcademia da Cachaça is so typically Brazilian that no bar could be more patriotic-looking like it. It is decorated with the colours of the Brazilian flag, and like the names says, most of the drinks served here have cachaça in their [...]D: n/a00
- Zuka Restaurant in Rio de JaneiroIf you are spending your day lounging on the beaches of Leblon or in the vicinity, and you are not particularly stingy, do pay a visit to Zuka, one of the trendiest cafe/restaurants in the area. The food is delicious, and the chefs are [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Contemporary Art MuseumIt's easy to recognize this museum from afar even if you haven't been there before: just look or the building that looks like an alien space ship. The MAC, as it is also called, was designed by Oscar Niemeyer, a famous Brazilian [...]D: 7.3mi00
- The Christ, CorcovadoOne cannot leave Rio De Janeiro without visiting the statue of Christ the Redeemer. This 30 m high statue looks down on the city above the clouds of the Corcovado hill. You can get there either by foot or by the the Corcovado train - [...]D: 5.7mi10
- Ipanema BeachThe beach at Ipanema is so beautiful that there have even been songs written about it (the famous Girl from Ipanema, which in my opinion captures perfectly the atmosphere of the place). In short, if you want to see one of the most [...]D: n/a00
Things about Rio De Janeiro you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
Go snorkling or scuba diving. Eat lots of fish at any of the Seafood restaurants - make sure you don't just eat the hotels, street food is often...
Outdoors Activities: Snorkling or scuba diving
Rishikesh is a holy place with a list of interesting and historic places to visit. But the unknown fact is, Rishikesh is also meant for the thrill...
General: Rishikesh River Rafting Tips.
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
There are many fine museums which deal with different kinds of scientifically or historically significant events, creatures, people, but the...
History & Culture: Carnegie Museum of Natural History
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa