Zaza Bistro Tropical Restaurant, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Travel tips > South America > Brazil > Rio De Janeiro > Zaza Bistro Tropical Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
Zaza is a bit pricey, but the eclectic menu is worth every single penny. It's a comfy, pleasant and quirky restaurant with a nice decor and excellent service - the waiters will make sure that you get everything you want, exactly how you want it.
The food is definitely international/fusion, so no local dishes here - but considering the creativity of the chefs, this is by no means a defect.
R. Joana Angélica, 40 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, 22420-030, Brazil
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Rio De Janeiro
- Sugarloaf MountainEverybody who's ever see a post-card of Rio knows about the huge, strangely shaped mountain overlooking the harbor and the city. This is Sugarloaf Mountain, called by the locals 'Bondinho' (because it looks like a loaf of unrefined sugar). [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Centro Cultural CariocaThe Centro Cultural Carioca is the best place to go for some great Brazilian live music, usually samba, choro and gafieira. There are also theatrical performances, and even international bands come to perform at this famous venue. The [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Contemporary Art MuseumIt's easy to recognize this museum from afar even if you haven't been there before: just look or the building that looks like an alien space ship. The MAC, as it is also called, was designed by Oscar Niemeyer, a famous Brazilian [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Espirito Santa restaurantIf you want to have a genuine taste of Brazil (in the most literal sense possible), you should pay a visit to Espirito Santa restaurant, where the flavours of the Amazon are stronger than anywhere else. You can have a bowl of piranha soup, [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Arco do TelesArco de Teles is a small neighbourhood which showcases what Rio used to look like a long long time ago. An archway is the entrance to a series of narrow, cobbled streets, where beautiful colonial two-storey buildings have been turned into [...]D: n/a00
Things about Rio De Janeiro you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
If you want to feel party, go to Alicante during the time of the 'Hogueras de San Juan' at the 24th of june. A lot of exceptional sculptures are...
General: There you should go!
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This Restaurant Nilla is a very famous among the locals and even among tourists as this restaurant is known for its banana-lead food. Many regard...
Food: Restaurant Nilla
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
If you're in for a little contemporary art window-shopping, than it is a great place. I have been to Houston only once, and this museum was the...
History & Culture: Contemporary Arts Museum