Zaza Bistro Tropical Restaurant, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Travel tips > South America > Brazil > Rio De Janeiro > Zaza Bistro Tropical Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
Zaza is a bit pricey, but the eclectic menu is worth every single penny. It's a comfy, pleasant and quirky restaurant with a nice decor and excellent service - the waiters will make sure that you get everything you want, exactly how you want it.
The food is definitely international/fusion, so no local dishes here - but considering the creativity of the chefs, this is by no means a defect.
R. Joana Angélica, 40 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, 22420-030, Brazil
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Rio De Janeiro
- Polis Sucos Juice BarsRio de Janeiro is chock full of juice bars, not surprise considering the temperature during the day. In any case, Polis Sucos, one of these chains of juice bars, offers some healthy and delicious alternatives to regular soft drinks. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- La Vereda Arts and Crafts BoutiqueIf you want to return home from your trip to Rio de Janeiro laden with presents for your family and friends, the stuff you can find at La Vereda beats anything you would buy at a regular tourist shop. Here you can find small decorations, [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Cafe SacrilegioThere are lots of wild clubs and bars in Rio, especially the high-class ones on the more popular beaches like Ipanema and Leblon. But if you are looking for something quieter, I advise you to check out Sacrilegio, located in an old [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Arco do TelesArco de Teles is a small neighbourhood which showcases what Rio used to look like a long long time ago. An archway is the entrance to a series of narrow, cobbled streets, where beautiful colonial two-storey buildings have been turned into [...]D: n/a00
- Ipanema BeachThe beach at Ipanema is so beautiful that there have even been songs written about it (the famous Girl from Ipanema, which in my opinion captures perfectly the atmosphere of the place). In short, if you want to see one of the most [...]D: n/a00
Things about Rio De Janeiro you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in the city around the end of april, you should visit the biggest procession of riders in europe. It is called 'the Blutritt', because...
History & Culture: The Blutritt
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
Ostia Antica, Italy
In Ostia, there is a beautiful beach. You can swim there very good.
General: The beautiful beach of Ostia
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
This church has become a sort of visiting card for Vilnius. It is considered to be the masterpiece of late Lithuanian Gothic. It's a must to see...
Sightseeing: St. Ann's Church
The visit we made to the Anne Frank House left us quite emotional. Even if I read her diary at least twice and could picture the way they lived, to...
History & Culture: Anne Frank House
From Covasna to Brasov there are only 51 Km, and there are about 5 connections per day with buses or microbuses. Personally I was with Ecosil, the...
General: Brasov connection to Covasna
Modern yet sophisticated in a way, the Wood Tavern offers not only great service for a great dining experience but rich flavored and delicious...
Food: Wood Tavern
Though not exactly in the heart of the town, the drive up to Pudgy's Pizzeria is well worth it. They serve the most delicious thick pizza in...
Food: Pudgy's Pizzeria