Zaza Bistro Tropical Restaurant, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Travel tips > South America > Brazil > Rio De Janeiro > Zaza Bistro Tropical Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
Zaza is a bit pricey, but the eclectic menu is worth every single penny. It's a comfy, pleasant and quirky restaurant with a nice decor and excellent service - the waiters will make sure that you get everything you want, exactly how you want it.
The food is definitely international/fusion, so no local dishes here - but considering the creativity of the chefs, this is by no means a defect.
R. Joana Angélica, 40 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, 22420-030, Brazil
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Rio De Janeiro
- Museu Chácara do Céu Rio de JaneiroThis museum used to be the home of a famous French-born industrialist, and it actually still feels like somebody's home. A majestic, modernist, richly furnished house full of amazing pieces of Asian and European art, which used to belong to [...]D: 4.9mi00
- The Christ, CorcovadoOne cannot leave Rio De Janeiro without visiting the statue of Christ the Redeemer. This 30 m high statue looks down on the city above the clouds of the Corcovado hill. You can get there either by foot or by the the Corcovado train - [...]D: 5.7mi10
- Centro Cultural CariocaThe Centro Cultural Carioca is the best place to go for some great Brazilian live music, usually samba, choro and gafieira. There are also theatrical performances, and even international bands come to perform at this famous venue. The [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Zuka Restaurant in Rio de JaneiroIf you are spending your day lounging on the beaches of Leblon or in the vicinity, and you are not particularly stingy, do pay a visit to Zuka, one of the trendiest cafe/restaurants in the area. The food is delicious, and the chefs are [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Academia da Cachaça bar in Rio de JaneiroAcademia da Cachaça is so typically Brazilian that no bar could be more patriotic-looking like it. It is decorated with the colours of the Brazilian flag, and like the names says, most of the drinks served here have cachaça in their [...]D: n/a00
Things about Rio De Janeiro you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
It is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet...
Outdoors Activities: Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season
A really fun and entertaining location in Toledo, where kids can have the time of their lives, even in winter. The Toledo Zoo has a load of...
Family & Fun: Toledo Zoo