Zaza Bistro Tropical Restaurant, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Travel tips > South America > Brazil > Rio De Janeiro > Zaza Bistro Tropical Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
Zaza is a bit pricey, but the eclectic menu is worth every single penny. It's a comfy, pleasant and quirky restaurant with a nice decor and excellent service - the waiters will make sure that you get everything you want, exactly how you want it.
The food is definitely international/fusion, so no local dishes here - but considering the creativity of the chefs, this is by no means a defect.
R. Joana Angélica, 40 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, 22420-030, Brazil
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Rio De Janeiro
- The Christ, CorcovadoOne cannot leave Rio De Janeiro without visiting the statue of Christ the Redeemer. This 30 m high statue looks down on the city above the clouds of the Corcovado hill. You can get there either by foot or by the the Corcovado train - [...]D: 5.7mi10
- Museu Chácara do Céu Rio de JaneiroThis museum used to be the home of a famous French-born industrialist, and it actually still feels like somebody's home. A majestic, modernist, richly furnished house full of amazing pieces of Asian and European art, which used to belong to [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Sugarloaf MountainEverybody who's ever see a post-card of Rio knows about the huge, strangely shaped mountain overlooking the harbor and the city. This is Sugarloaf Mountain, called by the locals 'Bondinho' (because it looks like a loaf of unrefined sugar). [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Espirito Santa restaurantIf you want to have a genuine taste of Brazil (in the most literal sense possible), you should pay a visit to Espirito Santa restaurant, where the flavours of the Amazon are stronger than anywhere else. You can have a bowl of piranha soup, [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Academia da Cachaça bar in Rio de JaneiroAcademia da Cachaça is so typically Brazilian that no bar could be more patriotic-looking like it. It is decorated with the colours of the Brazilian flag, and like the names says, most of the drinks served here have cachaça in their [...]D: n/a00
Things about Rio De Janeiro you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Acute Trek Pvt. Ltd. an indoor outdoor trekking and tours operative company takes you that further way to guarantee you has an unforgettable...
General: Trekking in Nepal
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Some of the oldest buildings in Saint Petersburg can be found at this monastery, as well as a cemetery where many of the local celebrities were...
History & Culture: Alexander Newskij Monastery
A few miles from downtown Fresno you can find the famous Clovis Rodeo Park that holds the annual Clovis Rodeo event which has over 30.000 visitors...
Family & Fun: Clovis Rodeo
Toledo has some really fine European cuisine based restaurants, and the maybe the most notable from them, in my opinion, is Sebastiano's...
Food: Sebastiano's Restaurant
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.