Zaza Bistro Tropical Restaurant, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Travel tips > South America > Brazil > Rio De Janeiro > Zaza Bistro Tropical Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
Zaza is a bit pricey, but the eclectic menu is worth every single penny. It's a comfy, pleasant and quirky restaurant with a nice decor and excellent service - the waiters will make sure that you get everything you want, exactly how you want it.
The food is definitely international/fusion, so no local dishes here - but considering the creativity of the chefs, this is by no means a defect.
R. Joana Angélica, 40 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, 22420-030, Brazil
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Rio De Janeiro
- Academia da Cachaça bar in Rio de JaneiroAcademia da Cachaça is so typically Brazilian that no bar could be more patriotic-looking like it. It is decorated with the colours of the Brazilian flag, and like the names says, most of the drinks served here have cachaça in their [...]D: n/a00
- Sugarloaf MountainEverybody who's ever see a post-card of Rio knows about the huge, strangely shaped mountain overlooking the harbor and the city. This is Sugarloaf Mountain, called by the locals 'Bondinho' (because it looks like a loaf of unrefined sugar). [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Museu Chácara do Céu Rio de JaneiroThis museum used to be the home of a famous French-born industrialist, and it actually still feels like somebody's home. A majestic, modernist, richly furnished house full of amazing pieces of Asian and European art, which used to belong to [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Ipanema BeachThe beach at Ipanema is so beautiful that there have even been songs written about it (the famous Girl from Ipanema, which in my opinion captures perfectly the atmosphere of the place). In short, if you want to see one of the most [...]D: n/a00
- Cafe SacrilegioThere are lots of wild clubs and bars in Rio, especially the high-class ones on the more popular beaches like Ipanema and Leblon. But if you are looking for something quieter, I advise you to check out Sacrilegio, located in an old [...]D: 5.2mi00
Things about Rio De Janeiro you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Burj Al Arab is supposed to be the most expensive hotel in the world. When I went there I told the guard that I was in Dubai for a travel...
Sightseeing: Burj Al Arab
DHAKA CITY TOUR (HALF DAY) Normally this tour will be in the morning and will last 3-4 hours. On this tour our experienced guide will show you ...
General: Dhaka travel guide
In Paralia you can rent two kind of vehicle: a scooter (there are small ones for one person and bigger ones for two persons too) or an ATV. Those...
Outdoors Activities: Renting scooter or ATV
Casino Royale Goa, India's largest casino vessel is the hallmark of sophistication and grandeur. Floating on the tranquil Mandovi River in Goa, it...
General: Casino Royale Goa
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Peachtree Center is your staple American mall, with over 60 specialty stores and six restaurants, and the only thing distinguishing it from other...
History & Culture: Peachtree Center in Atlanta
Fort Worth, Texas
Located within the grounds of the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, The Cafe Modern offers an eclectic, contemporary cuisine for every age and every...
Food: The Café Modern
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Built on the image of the Washington Capitol, this imposing marble building is home to the senate and a public museum. Free tours are provided...
History & Culture: California State Capitol Museum