Zaza Bistro Tropical Restaurant, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Travel tips > South America > Brazil > Rio De Janeiro > Zaza Bistro Tropical Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
Zaza is a bit pricey, but the eclectic menu is worth every single penny. It's a comfy, pleasant and quirky restaurant with a nice decor and excellent service - the waiters will make sure that you get everything you want, exactly how you want it.
The food is definitely international/fusion, so no local dishes here - but considering the creativity of the chefs, this is by no means a defect.
R. Joana Angélica, 40 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, 22420-030, Brazil
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Rio De Janeiro
- Academia da Cachaça bar in Rio de JaneiroAcademia da Cachaça is so typically Brazilian that no bar could be more patriotic-looking like it. It is decorated with the colours of the Brazilian flag, and like the names says, most of the drinks served here have cachaça in their [...]D: n/a00
- The Christ, CorcovadoOne cannot leave Rio De Janeiro without visiting the statue of Christ the Redeemer. This 30 m high statue looks down on the city above the clouds of the Corcovado hill. You can get there either by foot or by the the Corcovado train - [...]D: 5.7mi10
- Centro Cultural CariocaThe Centro Cultural Carioca is the best place to go for some great Brazilian live music, usually samba, choro and gafieira. There are also theatrical performances, and even international bands come to perform at this famous venue. The [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Sugarloaf MountainEverybody who's ever see a post-card of Rio knows about the huge, strangely shaped mountain overlooking the harbor and the city. This is Sugarloaf Mountain, called by the locals 'Bondinho' (because it looks like a loaf of unrefined sugar). [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Cafe SacrilegioThere are lots of wild clubs and bars in Rio, especially the high-class ones on the more popular beaches like Ipanema and Leblon. But if you are looking for something quieter, I advise you to check out Sacrilegio, located in an old [...]D: 5.2mi00
Things about Rio De Janeiro you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It was summer and it was so hot we needed a drink close to our hotel, the Place D'Armes, so we decided to go atop the hotel where the Aix Terrace...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aix Terraces in Montreal
You cannot miss this place. The Bund is the waterfront zone of the Western City (Pu Xi)and it is amazing, especially by night. You can see from...
Sightseeing: The Bund of Shanghai
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Don't forget to document each of your travel. Always bring your cameras or videocam for photos and video of your trip.
General: Los Angeles
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Lake Powell is one of the best places you can visit if you're looking for some outdoors activities. To me a lake in the desert is simply amazing...
Outdoors Activities: Renting a Boat at Lake Powell
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter